剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
你也不会为他们做什么
you aren't doing a damn thing about them either.
- 艾拉 你好 - 你好 弗洛姆医生
- Ella? Hi. - Hey, hey, Dr. Frome.
你还好吗
- Hi, are you okay?
维杰呢 发生什么了
What about Vijay? What's happening?
没事 我们都很好
- No, hey, we're good. We're all good.
我得快点
Um, I just have to be quick
他不知道我打给你
'cause he doesn't know I'm calling you.
我听到你的留言了
I heard your messages.
好吧 很高兴终于有人听了
- Okay, well, I'm glad somebody did.
伊基 你对他很好
- Yeah, uh, Iggy, you have been so good to him.
对我也是
To me. -
你该知道实情
- You deserve to know what's going on.
说实话 艾拉 我也
- You know, honestly, Ella, I don't--
不那么在乎了 所以
I don't really care anymore, so--
维杰的医生说他再也不能工作了
- Vijay's doctor told him he's never gonna work again.
一个月前的事儿了 他不愿相信
Um, about a month ago. He didn't want to believe it.
他一直说那家伙疯了
He kept saying that the guy was crazy,
胡言乱语
didn't know what he was talking about.
但是 几天前 他准备好了
But, um, a couple days after, he got ready,
决定提前来医院
and decided to come into the hospital early,
给大家一个惊喜
and surprise everybody.
结果连门都没出去
Um, he couldn't make it out the front door.
他不肯跟我聊
He won't talk to me about it.
他现在跟谁都不肯聊
He won't talk to anyone right now.
所以
So, um,
这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
that's why I had to call.
- 这下你知道了 - 恩
You know, so you'd know. - Yeah.
几天前
- Uh, a couple days ago,
他告诉我一个关于你的故事
he told me a story about you.
那个以为自己已经死了的病人
About a patient who thought he was dead?
是啊 我记得他
- Yeah. Yeah, I remember.
维杰说你帮了那个病人很多
- And Vijay said how much you helped the guy.
帮助他未婚妻理解他
Helped his fiancée to understand.
维杰还说
And Vijay said that
他也许救了那个人的命
he might have saved the guy's life but--
但你救了病人的灵魂
but you saved his soul.
这就是你所做的
That's what you do.
弗洛姆医生 你拯救灵魂
Dr. Frome, you just go around saving souls.
我有个良师
I learned from the best.
好消息 只是个血管瘤
- Great news. It's just a hemangioma,
就是一堆血管挤一块了
which is a collection of blood vessels
之后会自行消退
that should disappear on their own.
谢天谢地
- Oh, my God. Thank God.
- 好的 - 下一步就是
Okay. - So, next step is to
调整你抗逆转录病毒药物的摄入量
adjust your antiretrovirals.
你明天回来复诊
I'll need to see you back here tomorrow.
我还有好多工作没做
- Oh, my God, I'm so behind on work.
明天来不了
There's no way I can come in tomorrow.
艾滋病治疗很重要 卡拉
Your HIV care is important, Karla.
我知道重要
- Yes, I know it's important,
但它不会让我得癌症的 对吧
but it didn't give me cancer, right?
杀不死我
Didn't almost kill me.
所以我有空复诊的时候再给你打电♥话♥呗
So can I call you when I come back up for air?
没问题 那下次见你应该就是在太平间了
- Perfect. Next time I see you, it'll be in the morgue.
你能站着走出去
You are walking out of here.
非常幸运 因为之前我们以为
You're lucky, 'cause the kind of cancer
你得的那种癌症是致命的
we thought you had is deadly,
是老天眷顾你没得那种病
and it's God's own luck that you don't have it.
如果你吸取到的教训是
If what you take from this is that you can continue
继续把艾滋病当发烧对待那么儿戏
treating your HIV like it's hay fever,
那毫无疑问 咱们很快就会再见
then I have no doubt I'll be seeing you very soon,
不管你有没有空 你都得来
whether you have room in your schedule or not.
明天没问题
- Um, tomorrow's good.
我来吧
- I can take him from here.
是你啊
- Ah, this one.
不好意思正是在下 介意吗
- This one, unfortunately. You mind?
我可不会收回说过的话
- I don't retract a word I wrote.
积习不改 贻害至今
Shame then, shame now.
不用收回 因为你没说错
Yeah, well, I hope you don't, because you were right.
戴尔 这位是豪伊·库恩迈耶
Dale, I'd like you to meet Howie Cournemeyer.
- 库恩迈耶先生 - 叫我豪伊就行
- Mr. Cournemeyer-- - Howie.
很高兴见到你
Excited to meet you.
同性恋献血禁令
- You know, the gay blood ban?
不仅仅是条政策
It's not just a regulation.
还是仇视
It's hate.
我们应该以政策获准出♥台♥为耻
We should be ashamed for allowing it.
因此 我正在启动一项有关同性恋禁血令的新政策
So I'm initiating a new policy regarding the gay blood ban.
我会无视这条禁令
I'm ignoring it.
豪伊则是我们首位献血者
And Howie is our first donor.
你不能这么做 他们会撤销你的注资的
- You can't. They'll strip your funding.
确实
- Yeah.
那我们就上法庭告他们
Well, then we'll just take them to court.
等我们赢了
And when we win,
这条偏执的法律就会被彻底废弃
they will throw that bigoted law in the trash,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
30年了 我一直在奔走疾呼
- I've been screaming about this nonsense for 30 years,
但无济于事
and nothing happened.
瞧瞧你的成果
Look what you did.
嘿 卡拉的病历写完了
- Hey, I'm finishing my chart on Karla.
出院顺利吧
Any surprises at discharge?
顺利 她只是需要一点严厉的爱
- Uh, no. She just needed a little bit of tough love.
死亡恐吓呗
- Scared her to death, huh? -
你护犊子的凶样太可爱了
- Love it when you get all Mama Bear.
我办公室里就有只幼崽
- A quality that's deserted me now that
可这回我怎么都凶不起来
there's a Baby Bear in my office.
讲真
Um, honestly,
米娜今天的所作所为出乎我意料
Mina walked all over me today,
而我就这么放任她去做了
and I'm just letting her do it.
我 不知道该说什么
I--I don't know what to say.
就把当成病人一样跟她说话呗
- Just talk to her like she's a patient.
但她不是病人
- But she's not.
她爸刚去世 她初到一个新的国家
I mean her father's just died, she's in a new country.
就算有人唱黑脸
If someone should be playing bad cop with her,
也不该是我 我都不了解他
it really shouldn't be me. I barely know her.
我根本就不是她姑姑 我就是
I'm not her aunt at all. Really, I'm just--
路人而已
some woman.
我姐姐跟我 都是瘾君子
- My sister and I, we're both addicts
我们只相信混乱
who only trust chaos and
无力应付较亲密的关系
are incapable of having intimate relationships.
没人告知是非对错的下场就是这样
That's what happens when no one gives you boundaries.
你是米娜的全部
You're all Mina has now.
你既是她的妈妈 也是她的姑姑 她的朋友
You've got to be her mother, her aunt, her friend.
她的一切
Her everything.
如果你做不到 那么 你是对的
And if you can't do that then, yeah, you're right.
你就是配不上她的路人
You're just some woman who doesn't deserve her.
这话竟出自一个让陌生人
- Those are wise words coming from someone that
住在我们储藏室的人之口
let a stranger live in our storage closet.
你不可能样样兼得
- Well, you can't win 'em all.
祝好运
- - Good luck.
- 嗨 - 这位是小达默
- Hi! - Here's Baby Dahmer.
保姆意思是孩子看起来可爱但其实就是个折磨人的熊孩子
这么糟吗
- That bad?
她不咬我的时候
- When she wasn't gnawing on me,
我看了一些育儿博客
I checked out some parenting blogs.
显然咬人很正常
Um, apparently biting's pretty normal,
所以我不会认为是我的错
so I wouldn't, like, beat yourself up.
我猜这是他们 自我表达的方式
- Yeah, I guess it's their way of, I don't know, acting out.
她想告诉我她在想念什么
I--she's trying to tell me she's missing something.
对 看上去是想上网
- Yeah, her data plan, by the looks of it.
她在想奶奶
- Her grandma.
问题解决了
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表