剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
人人免费上网
Free Internet for everybody.
把我们公♥司♥赚钱的营生送出去
Take the thing that my company sells for money--
免费赠予 没错
Give it away for free. Right.
要知道 当人们
You know, when people
付不起电费时
can't afford their power bill,
联合电力公♥司♥是不会免费提供空调的
Con Ed doesn't show up with a new AC.
宽带亦如是 是一个需要付费的公用事业
Broadband is the same, a utility to be paid for.
没错 如果宽带是公用事业
Right, and if broadband is a utility,
那么它就应该像电力或者自来水一样
then it's like power or clean water.
所有人都应该用得上
And shouldn't everyone have access to that?
想想看 远程医疗
Think about it. Telemedicine.
处方药续剂
Prescription refills.
病人会更健康
Our patients will be healthier!
听着 你的理想很棒
Look, I applaud your idealism--
不 你的想法才棒
No, no, I applaud yours,
你为撒哈拉以南非洲的贫困地区
like when you donated free Internet
免费提供互联网服务
to impoverished areas in sub-Saharan Africa.
你帮助过5500英里以外
You helped people in a desert
沙漠里的人们
5,500 miles away.
现在 更毋庸置疑 埃文
Now, surely, Evan,
你肯定可以为在自家门口
I think you can do a little something
住在宽带荒漠的人们
for the broadband desert right here
略尽绵薄之力的
in your own backyard.
只能支援10间公♥寓♥
I'll give you ten apartments.
17所住♥宅♥
17 housing projects. -
一整栋楼 换你接下来一年都别来找我
One building, and you don't speak to me for a year.
成交 每次偶遇
Done. It's always a pleasure
都是这么的愉快呢 埃文
to casually bump into you, Evan.
托马斯 三年前 你的白血病有所缓解
Thomas, three years ago, your leukemia was in remission.
但现在你的癌症变异成了
But now your cancer has mutated
一种新的侵袭强的形态
into a new, aggressive form
目前所有治疗都不起作用
that won't respond to any of our treatments.
而且
And...
如果换种治疗方案呢
if we tried another protocol?
恐怕无计可施了
I'm afraid there aren't any.
他还有多少时间
How much time does he have?
也许我还能帮他多延长几个月
I may be able to get him a couple of extra months.
不痛苦的几个月
Good ones. Good ones.
你需要每隔几天来
You'll need to come to the hospital every few days
医院输血以延缓
for blood transfusions to stave off--
等我们旅行回来就开始
I can start all that when we get back from our trip.
不行
No, no.
托马斯 为了能多活几个月
Thomas, in order to get those extra couple of months,
我们需要立即开始输血
we need to start the transfusions immediately.
也就是说你得留在纽约
That means staying here in New York.
而不是去66号♥公路
No Route 66.
既然我时日无多
Well, if I only have a little time left,
那每一天都意义重大
then each day is going to count.
我们要去旅行
We're taking this trip.
不输血的话
Without the transfusions,
你会痛不欲生
your pain will be excruciating.
你会开始吐♥血♥
You'll begin vomiting blood
因为身体会自行崩溃
as your body breaks down on itself.
这些现象会在短短几日内发生
That will occur within a matter of days,
也就是说你可能旅游中途
which means you will bleed out
在某个汽车旅馆 就出血不止
in some motel in the middle of nowhere.
这是你心目中爱情故事的结局吗
Is that how you want your love story to end?
竟然叫了社会福利机构
Social Services?
伤口是近距离枪击 好吗
The wound was close range, all right?
不是开车扫射
It wasn't a drive-by.
我有义务
And I have an obligation--
我们一个月前才买♥♥的枪 好吗
We only had that gun a month, okay?
艾莉森肯定是自己在家的时候发现了
Allison must have found it when she...
不是我丈夫的错
It wasn't my husband's fault.
那干嘛编故事
Then why make up some story?
她怎么样了
Just tell me how she is.
情况稳定
She's stable.
但为了取出子弹
But in order to take the bullet out,
她需要做个风险更大的手术
she's gonna need a riskier procedure
需要花些时间
and it's gonna take some more time.
是因为那次示♥威♥游♥行♥
It was the demonstrations.
黑人的命也是命
Black Lives Matter.
那些抗♥议♥者
The protestors.
我们当时害怕了
We were scared.
你也看到新闻了
You saw the news.
他们砸窗户 烧东西
They were smashing windows, burning property,
还打人
beating people up.
我们只是想保护自己
We just wanted to protect ourselves.
但显然 不是所有人的命都重要
But apparently, not all lives matter.
是你女儿
It's your daughter.
打扰一下 各位
Um, excuse me, everybody?
请大家
Can I get everybody's--
能否请大家
can I--can I get--can I, um...
都听着
Hey! Listen up!
声音真大 谢谢
Wow, loud. Thank you.
我有些消息
So I have some news.
你们都来这
You are all here
因为你们被骗了
because you were sold a lie.
一个虚假的治疗信息
A fake cure.
你们无法识别虚假信息
Disinformation that you couldn't debunk
因为你们没有获得正确信息的渠道
because you didn't have access to the correct information.
直到今天
Until today.
大家都掀别激动啊
Hold on to your nasal cannulas.
因为你们都能拥有免费宽带了
Everybody is getting free broadband access.
- 真的吗 - 那是什么
- Really? - What is that?
真的
Yeah.
你怎么做到的
How the hell you pull that off?
- 别说是这套西装的作用 - 不能否认它有用
- Don't say the suit. - Can't deny the suit.
是那种来路不明的吗
Is this a "fell off the back of the truck" situation?
不 完全合法
No, totally legit.
去哪取我们的电脑
Where do we pick up our computers?
我没拿到任何电脑
Uh, well, I didn't get any computers.
没关系 平板更好
That's a'ight. Tablets are way cooler anyway.
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah, they are.
但我也没拿到
But I didn't get any of those either.
每个人都能有智能手♥机♥吗
You think everybody's got smartphones?
我猜
Uh, I guess--
基本上 他只弄到了煤气却没炉子
So basically, he got us gas but no stove.
- 原来如此 - 这家伙
- Oh, that makes sense. - This guy.
现在我明白了
I understand it now.
你到底帮我们拿到了什么
What did you get us?
我该怎么办 我没有手♥机♥
What do I do with that? I ain't got no phone.
阿莱克西丝·卢瑟 我最爱的董事会成员
Alexis Luther, my favorite board member.
- 不行 - 不行
- No. - No?
我还没打招呼
I didn't even say hi yet.
你穿西装准没好事 麦克斯
I'm familiar with the suit, Max.
不管你觉得多有说服力
And I'm impervious to whatever you think
我都无动于衷
its powers of persuasion are.
不 我只是来告诉你
No, no, I'm just here to tell you
你已不再是
that you are no longer on the board
美国最好公立医院的董事会成员了
of America's greatest public hospital.
- 什么 - 抱歉
- What? - Sorry. Sorry.
明确来说 你还是董事会成员
To be clear, you're still on the board,
但我们不再是全美最好的医院了
but we are no longer America's greatest hospital.
记得你给过我们那些
See, you remember when you gave us
你们公♥司♥的电脑和笔记本吗
those computers and laptops from your company?
你说他们是最先进的
You said they were state-of-the-art,
但我的医生们告诉我都是些垃圾
but my doctors are telling me they're pieces of junk, okay?
但他们没用垃圾这个词
But they don't use the word "junk."
不可能
That's impossible.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表