剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
事实上 你的手腕骨折了
Well, you do, in fact, have a broken bone in your wrist.
竟然是你的滴滴司机给你诊断出来的
Crack diagnosis from your DriveTime gal.
太疯狂了 那是几天前的事了
It's crazy. It was days ago.
我骑得真的很慢 自行车开始倾斜
I was riding so slow. The bike started to tip.
我伸出手抵在墙上
I stuck my hand out to brace myself against the wall.
我就是这么做的
That's what did it.
但几乎没有任何力量
But there was hardly any force.
我怎么会摔伤手呢
How could I have broken anything?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你回来了
You're back.
- 你有没有 - 我在外面通过了检测
- Did you-- - I got tested outside.
她的钱包 在车里找到的
Her wallet. Found it in the car.
出租车误撞了行人
Pedestrian on the wrong end of a taxi.
头部和颈部遭受严重创伤 现场插管治疗
Severe head and neck trauma. Intubated in field.
好吧 把他送到创伤一号♥
Okay, let's get him to Trauma One.
快点 呼叫呼吸科 给我接骨科
Stat, page respiratory and get me ortho.
你真是太善良了
You've really gone above and beyond.
- 我要给你点什么 - 不 拜托
- Can I give you something? - No, please.
莱利
Riley?
你能呼吸吗
Can you breathe?
这个女士需要帮助
This woman needs help!
护士 来人啊
Nurse! Anyone!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
快叫保安
Someone call security!
成人型糖尿病没有什么可怕的
Adult-onset diabetes is nothing to fear.
你应该为我们诊断出来而高兴
You should be thrilled we caught it when we did.
这就是我高兴的样子
This is me thrilled. -
因为你的胰腺已经不能生产
So seeing as your pancreas can no longer produce
足够的胰岛素了
enough insulin on its own,
我们要开始给你做强化胰岛素治疗
we're gonna need to start you on basal-bolus therapy.
古德温医生会带你完成例行检查
And Dr. Goodwin is gonna take you through the routine
所以你可以自己完成 妈妈
so you can do it by yourself, Mama.
我一辈子都在亲力亲为
I've been doing for myself my whole life.
不会因糖尿病而改变
Diabetes won't slow me down.
很好
Good.
假设你在厨房♥里
So let's say you're in your kitchen
刚吃完这顿饭
and you've just finished this meal.
你需要计算出需要摄入多少胰岛素
You need to figure out how much insulin to take.
你要做的 就是将你的碳水化合物摄入量
So what you're gonna do is divide your carb intake
除以你的胰岛素 卡路里比率
by your personal I:C ratio.
你可没告诉我还要做计算
You didn't tell me there'd be math.
我会慢慢地教你 放心
Well, we'll take it slow, I promise.
你的比率是1比20
So your ratio is 1:20.
也就是一单位的胰岛素
That is one unit of insulin
比20克卡路里
to 20 grams of carbs.
所以你要计算这顿饭的总克数
So you're gonna take the total number of grams in that meal
然后除以二十
and divide it by 20.
好 除以
Okay, dividing that...
我要
I would...
别这样
stop hovering.
这是我的病 我自己承担 听到没
If it's on me, let it be on me, you hear?
麦克斯是来帮您的 妈妈
Max is here to help, Mama.
3点25个单位
3.25 units.
很好 非常好
That's very good. That's excellent.
好 接下来是第二步
Great. Okay, so, step two.
注射胰岛素
Administering the insulin.
你要做的是 把手洗干净
So what you're gonna do after you've washed your hands
然后把这个取下来
is simply remove this,
把针插入这儿的橡胶塞里
insert the needle into the rubber stopper here,
把瓶子倒过来
turn the bottle upside down,
你自己来试试吧
and why don't we try just that much.
快点
Come on.
进去呀
Come on, now.
没事的 也许
That's okay. Maybe...
我自己来
I've got it.
我可以的
I've got it.
我能做到的
I can do this.
我能做到的
I can do this.
没关系 再试一次
It's okay. Let's just try again.
我妈妈养育了三个孩子
My mother's raised three kids,
拥有自己的房♥子 每当别人遇到麻烦时
owns her own home, prays harder than anyone I know
她比任何人都更用心地祈祷
for everyone else's troubles,
现在她需要24小时的陪护
and now she needs full-time care.
她不能一个人生活
She can't live by herself.
真希望我能帮上点忙
Wish I was there with you.
那我还是期待点奇迹吧
Well, maybe if I click my heels three times.
或者 你转过来看看
Or maybe if you just turn around?
你怎么
Why'd you--
因为我们也是一家人 宝贝
'Cause we're family too, baby.
过来
Come here.
再往左两厘米你就会杀了她
2 centimeters to the left and you would've killed her.
实际上是一厘米
1 centimeter, actually.
驾校还教你这个吗
Oh, they teach you that in DriveTime school?
我救了你的患者
I saved your patient.
你对我的患者一无所知
You knew nothing about my patient.
你对她的既往病史或目前的治疗计划一无所知
You swooped in here with no knowledge
就这样闯进来了
of preexisting conditions or current treatment plan
你还用注射器捅了她
and you stabbed her with a syringe.
你不好奇为什么她没摔跤手腕就断了
You're not curious why her wrist broke with no fall?
你得查一下她的骨密度
You need to check her bone density.
也许你得检查一下威尔逊氏症
Maybe test for Wilson's disease.
够了 百度知道 你该走了
Okay, WebMD, I think it's time for you to leave.
如果是威尔逊氏症 而你不注射镁
If it's Wilson's and you don't push magnesium,
她会停止心跳
her heart could stop.
或者她是缺钙了
Or, if it's a calcium deficiency,
那你下次来的时候可以给我们带一夸脱牛奶
maybe you could pick us up a quart of milk on your next run.
在我起诉她之前 把她弄出去
Get her out of here before I file assault charges.
好吧
Okay.
我是弗罗姆医生
Dr. Frome.
什么 加布里埃尔
What? Gabriella?
没有 琼没和我在一起
No. No, June is not here with me.
那她在哪
Then where is she?
好吧 那 那她带手♥机♥没
Okay, did--okay, did she take her phone with her?
你要检查一下她的短♥信♥
Then you need to check all of her texts
给她的朋友们打电♥话♥
and call all of her friends.
好
Yes.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
你还在这
You're still here?
是的 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
我不会强迫你拍公益广♥告♥的
I'm not making you do the PSA.
对不起 我
Sorry, I...
谢谢你这样做
Yeah, I appreciate that.
我忘了 没人能让你做任何事
I forgot that no one can make you do anything.
除了你
except for you.
你总能让我做正确的事
You could always get me to do what was right
尽管当时我不知道那是对的
even if I couldn't see it at the time.
如果你什么时候想回来
You know, if you ever want to come back...
不想
No.
好吧 也许你想考虑
Okay, maybe you wanna think about it--
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
既然你不想拍广♥告♥ 也不想回来
So if you're not doing the PSA and you're not coming back,
那你为什么还在这
then why are you still here?
我只是说你不用拍了
I said you weren't doing the PSA.
我可没说我不拍
I never said I wasn't-- ooh.
但是
But--
没有我你怎么拍
how are you gonna do it without me?
你的角色换人了
Uh, you've been recast.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it isn't true.
如果你是说公益广♥告♥的话
If you're referring to the PSA--
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表