剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
所以今天在这里 这间房♥里的人
So here, today, together, the people in this room
将与全球变暖作斗争
are gonna take up the fight against global warming.
现在我要推出我的新领航项目
Now, I would like to debut my new flagship program...
不戴手套
"The Gloves Are Off."
- 等下 说真的 - 对 真的
- Wait, literally? - Yeah, literally.
一次性乳胶手套占医疗垃圾的百分之二十
Single-use latex gloves account for 20% of our medical waste.
你知道这些垃圾最后去哪了吗 迈克
Do you know where that waste ends up, Mike?
我们需要戴手套 古德温医生
We need to wear gloves, Dr. Goodwin.
回答错误 是驳船 迈克
Wrong answer. On a barge, Mike.
最后会装上驳船
It ends up on a barge.
丢进海里这个回答也对
I also would have accepted "in our oceans."
所以我们要尝试新东西
So we are all gonna try something new.
每天就一盒手套
We are only gonna get one box of gloves per day.
- 每个人吗 - 又错了
- Per person? - Wrong again.
整个科室
For the entire department.
那些传染病人怎么办
What about infectious patients?
所以我选择放射科
Well, that's why I chose radiology.
你们的病人已经确诊了
Your patients are already diagnosed.
没人需要手套就能带病人做核磁共振
Nobody needs gloves to simply walk a patient into an MRI.
但我们要用手套保护自己
But gloves are how we protect ourselves
跟细菌隔离开
from, you know, germs.
但不可否认 洗手更有效
But handwashing is undeniably more effective,
所以这层楼的每个盥洗室和厕所
which is why every scrubs station and bathroom
都备有额外的可降解肥皂
on this floor has been stocked with extra biodegradable soap.
谁准备好拯救这个星球了
Now, who's ready to save this planet?
大家跟我一起说 手套
Say it with me, guys. The gloves are...
手套
The gloves are...
不戴了
Off.
谢谢你 杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
没人这么说
No one said you were.
我没说你疯了
I didn't say you were crazy.
只是 难得见到有人
I just--you know, it's rare to see someone
能用大脑控制天气
who can control the weather with their mind.
我知道 你不相信我
I knew it. You don't believe me.
不 等下 别走
No, wait, wait. No, no, no, no.
生病的是我哥
You know, it's my brother who is sick.
我只是同意带他去急诊室
I just agreed to take him to the emergency room.
- 我不需要做这些 - 没关系
- I don't need any of this. - That's cool.
我们只是聊天 好吗
We're just-- we're just talking here, okay?
就咱俩 你哥在楼下
Just me and you. Your brother, he's downstairs.
他正在补充体液
He's getting his fluids replenished, and...
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I come clean with you?
先坐下吧
Can we sit?
我要坦白
Confession time here.
我带你来这的唯一原因
The only reason I brought you up here
是因为我自己也算是个天气呆子
is because I'm kind of a weather nerd myself.
- 你 - 一点点
- You are? - Just a touch.
我给我第一个宠物起名叫厄尔尼诺
I named my first pet El Ni?o.
一种气象现象
所以你说算不算
So yeah, you be the judge.
只是关于你的能力
I just--I have to ask you a couple questions
我有几个问题想问
about your, you know, your powers.
外面的这股酷暑
This brutal heat wave outside, is that...
是你干的吗
is that you?
是
Yeah.
怎么做到的
How do you--how do you do it?
我感觉到一股搏动性感觉
I get this throbbing feeling.
从我的脑袋开始
Starts in my head.
然后下移贯穿我整个身体
Then it moves down through my whole body.
然后就晕过去了
Then everything goes black,
就是那个时候开始变热
and that's when it got hot.
就这样
That's it?
说完了吗
Are we done here?
等下 听我说
- Wait, um, look.
这对我来说真的太让人激动了
This is really exciting for me, like, beyond,
我知道这个要求有点多 但是
and I know it's a big ask, but, um,
哈维尔 我能给你大脑做个扫描吗
Javier, can I get a scan of that brain of yours?
- 扫描 - 对 我只是
- A scan? - Yeah, I just--
想看看是什么让你这么特别
I need to see what makes you so special.
就像我说的 我知道这个要求有点多
I know that's a big ask, like I said,
如果你不愿意 我会尊重你不再多说
and if you wanna say no, I will respect that and back away,
但我不得不问问
but I have to ask.
可以
Sure.
- 应该可以 - 真的
- I guess. - Yeah?
- 真的 - 太好了
- Yeah. - Awesome.
真是太好了
That's awesome.
很抱歉 塞丽娜
I am so sorry
在最后一刻取消了米娜的治疗
to cancel Mina's session last minute, Serena.
不 一切都很好
No, no, everything's fine,
只是她根本不听
except for the fact that she doesn't listen,
完全失控
she's completely out of control,
我不知道还能给她什么
and I don't know what more I have to give her.
什么
Sorry?
我
Me?
不 我不需要治疗
No, I don't need therapy.
我得挂了 塞丽娜
I have to go, Serena.
珀西修女 我是夏普医生
Sister Pursey. Hi, I'm Dr. Sharpe.
我听说市里只有你
I hear you're the only person in the city
没被酷暑融化
not melting from this heat wave.
没有说得那么严重
It's not as promising as it sounds.
别告诉我感染病毒了
Don't tell me I got this virus.
- 不 不是新冠 - 好吧
- Oh, no, no, it's not COVID. - Okay.
但你的体温仍然只有34度
Although your temperature is still only 94.5.
- 介意让我看看吗 - 不介意 请便
- Do you mind if I take a look? - No, please.
估计跟你平时有点不一样吧
A little different from your usual day-to-day, I imagine.
这是我第一天离开修道院
It's my first day outside the convent in almost--
天啊 将近30年了
oh, goodness--almost 30 years.
这么久
Gosh!
抱歉你要在这里度过
Well, I'm sorry this is where you have to spend it.
我先失陪一下
Will you excuse me a moment, please?
- 好 - 谢谢
- No, of course. - Thank you.
沃尔什医生
Dr. Walsh.
我要求做四个检查 怎么只看见一个
I ordered four tests. Why did I just see one?
我刚安排了甲状腺检查
Oh, I just ordered the thyroid test.
为什么这样做
And why would you do that?
急诊室人太多
Well, the ED was so jammed,
甲状腺功能减退似乎是显而易见的诊断
and hypothyroidism seemed like the obvious diagnosis.
所以你就无视我
So you thought that you'd just ignore me
随心所欲吗
and do whatever you wanted?
你是哪一年的住院医师
Sorry, what year of your residency are you in?
别这么火大
And let's all just lower the temperature.
一个笑话缓解下紧张气氛
A little heat joke to diffuse the tension.
当我要求四个检查 不是建议
When I order four tests, it's not a suggestion.
- 是命令 - 海伦
- It's an order. - Helen.
沃尔什
Walsh.
我们已经尽力了 你怎么回事
We're doing the best we can. What's going on with you?
我
With me?
你怎么回事
What's going on with you?
好吧 没事 没关系
Actually, do you know what? It's fine, it's fine!
我亲自做检查
I'll run the tests myself.
弗兰 我要给新来的病人做全身断层扫描
Fran, I need a full-body PET scan on my incoming patient--
不是半身 不是四分之一身
not a half body, not a quarter body,
是全身断层扫描 还有你们没手套了
a full-body PET scan, and you're out of gloves.
对 我们每天的检查手套配额
Yeah, we've already used up our daily allotment
已经用完了
of exam gloves.
女厕所有可降解肥皂可以洗手
There's a ladies' room with some biodegradable soap,
或者你可以直接在裤子上擦擦
or you can wipe your hands on your pants.
麦克斯在解决全球变暖问题
Max is solving global warming.
血压下降到90 40
BP's down to 90 over 40.
输一袋15摄氏度的生理盐水
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表