剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我需要帮助 凯西
Help, Casey!
我需要帮助
I need help!
坚持住 坚持住
Come on, come on.
坚持住 呼吸啊 坚持住
Come on, breathe. Come on.
坚持住
Come on.
她呼气末二氧化碳水平大降
Her end-tidal CO2 levels just went off a cliff.
这是血乳酸症
It's severe acidosis.
打两个单位碳酸钠
Push two amps of bicarb.
取出这把剪刀导致了她胰腺的问题
Removing the shears caused a pancreatic storm.
我们一定要给她治好
This is not how she's going out.
现在缝合伤口
Suture.
海伦
Helen?
坚持住 麦克斯
Hang on, Max.
你该 你该走了
You need--you need to go.
我不会留下你的 要是你
Not without you. And if you're not willing
不肯松手
to let go of that pipe,
我就去把排水管封住
then I've got to seal the drain.
海伦 走吧 求你了
Helen, just go! Please!
我不会走的 你别叫唤了
I won't, so stop yelling at me.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把垃圾盖压在排水管口
Weighing down the trash lid over the drain.
- 起作用了 - 等下 真的有用吗
- It's working. - Wait, it's working?
- 把手给我 - 你确定吗
- Give me your hand. - Are you sure?
把手给我
Give me your hand.
跟上
Come on.
注意脚
Come on, watch your step.
来
Come on.
靠在这
Lean on there.
我们马上到了 坚持住 好吗
We're almost at the tent. Just hang on, okay?
有人吗
He--help!
能来个人吗
Can someone help, please!
我需要帮助 弗洛伊德
Help! Oh, Floyd!
弗洛伊德 他被淹在四甲基二氯苯氧基乙酸里了
Floyd, he's drenched in MFCA.
这个症状我们怎么处理
How are we treating acute exposure?
- 所有招都试过了 - 然后呢
- We tried everything. - And?
无药可治 没有任何药起作用了
There's no treatment. Nothing's worked.
你订的那两种碳酸药呢
The bolus bicarbonate and IV saline that you ordered.
每十五分钟做一次化验
I need CHEM panels drawn Q15 minutes
直到他症状减轻
until his toxicity is halved.
就改成一个小时一次
Q 1 hour after.
他血压只有80/50
His BP was only 80/50.
- 碳酸氢盐会管用的 - 你怎么知道
- The bicarb will work. - How can you be so sure?
他都没脉搏了
I'm barely getting a pulse.
我把我病人身上的剪刀摘下来的时候
When we removed the shears from my patient,
她胰腺紊乱了
it caused a pancreatic storm.
差点就死了 但是我们注射了碳酸氢盐
She was going to die, but then we pushed bicarbonate
来中和她胰腺里的酸
to neutralize the acid in her pancreas.
她的血液酸碱度升高了
Which raised the pH in her blood,
促进了她代谢
enhancing excretion.
药品在布鲁姆医生身上起作用了
Dr. Bloom's responding to treatment.
你怎么想到去把剪刀取下来
How did you know to remove the shears?
我聆听宇宙
Listened to the universe.
欢迎回到人间
Welcome back.
嘿 你的数据一切正常
Hey, so, uh, your numbers, they look great.
明天你就能康复
You're gonna be fine by tomorrow.
急诊室你别担心
And don't worry about the ED.
有人在照料
I got it taken care of.
然后我会
And I'll--
你不能走
You can't go to Mt. Zion.
我这不能没有你
I can't do this without you.
你懂我意思的 对吗
You know that, right?
是的
Yeah.
我哪也不去
I ain't goin' anywhere.
但是 我们先
But um, let's just, uh--
先别急着激动好吗
let's dial it down a little bit on the excitement, all right?
我受不了了
I can't take this no more, man.
拜托
Oh, come on.
今天早上 我
This morning, I was, um--
太过心切
I was pushing the hope pretty hard.
让你们忽视了
And, uh, I was asking you all to ignore...
其他事情
everything else.
但是 我说积极乐观也会有坏处
It's just, it's a weird idea
可能听上去会很奇怪
that positivity can be toxic.
但是它确实可以有坏处
But it absolutely can.
特别是当我们不顾现实盲目积极的时候
Especially when it comes at the cost of what is true.
现实就是
And what is true...
没人想来这里坐着
is that nobody wants to be in this room.
你们都不想
None of you want to be here.
无论我怎么安慰你们
And no pep talk that I can give you
你们也不会有所改观
will wish that away.
所以我想改变一下这个会议的形式
So I wanna reframe this meeting.
我以后会在实话实说
I want to use this time and this space to tell the truth.
告诉你们真♥相♥ 残酷的真♥相♥
The real truth, the brutal truth.
我也希望你们说话的时候
I want you to say the things
不要有所顾忌
that you're not supposed to say.
我允许你们说任何话
I'm giving you permission to say them in here.
只有当你们能实话实说了
The hope that you and your kids
你们和你们孩子
actually need only comes
才有希望
with that kind of truth, so...
我坚持把汽车的油加满
I keep my gas tank full.
以免我有天受不了了
Just in case I, uh, I can't take it anymore.
有时我会幻想着
And sometimes I dream about just--
开车一走了之
just driving away.
我会待在浴室
I sit in the bathroom...
查看机票的价格
And check prices on one-way flights.
这样有天我想一走了之
Just knowing I could leave...
没事的
It's okay.
都没事的
Oh, baby, it's okay.
我爱我的女儿
I love my daughter.
我真的爱她
I do.
但是我们一起出门的时候 她
But when we're out in public, she...
她会尖叫
She screams and she...
说一些恶心的东西
says awful things
我求她闭嘴 她不肯
and I beg her to stop and she won't.
所以有时我
And sometimes I...
我又恨她
I hate her.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
我生了个儿子
My son.
这简直是个奇迹
He's my miracle.
但是有时候我希望
But sometimes I wish...
我没有生这个儿子
Sometimes I wish he hadn't been born.
别这样
Please.
我清晨4点起床做饼干
I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to bake the cookies.
我想要给他做新鲜饼干
I wanted them to be fresh because Alex is here.
当他把饼干丢到我脸上的时候
And when he threw them in my face, I...
我发誓 我差点动手打他了
I swear to God, I almost hit him.
我永远 永远
I would never. I...
当然
of course, I--I...
我只是想让他明白他伤害了我
I just want him to know how much he hurts me.
把我伤得很深
How much I hurt.
也不是他的错 我不该有这种想法
It's not his fault. I shouldn't feel like this.
林恩
Lyn.
这地方不是酒吧啊
This isn't a bar.
你说想喝酒
You said drinks.
好吧
Okay.
你不是结婚了吗
You still married?
是这样
It's like this.
我和我丈夫
My husband and I,
达成一致
we have this understanding.
他出差的时候
When he's out of town,
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表