剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
好了 要冲刺了 露娜
Okay, home stretch, Luna.
但是要找到爸爸的另一只鞋
We just need to find Dada's other shoe.
是你拿走了吗
Did you steal Dada's shoe?
没有啊 那你还蛮好的
No? Well, that's nice of you.
我的鞋子呢
Where is it? Where's my shoe?
鞋子 鞋子
Shoe, shoe, shoe. Shoe!
露娜 鞋子找到啦
Luna, shoe!
然后
And--
酸奶味
oh, yogurt.
太感谢你们了
Hey! Thank you guys so much.
- 我知道突然找你们不好 - 没事的
- I know it's last minute. - Oh, no worries.
我周二的保姆临时不来了
My Tuesday nanny just canceled on me.
- 找不到人了 - 什么味啊
- I didn't have anyone. - What is that smell?
这个吧
Oh, uh, fun fact,
露娜的华夫饼在面包机里放了太久
when Luna's waffle gets stuck in the toaster too long
就变成炭烤煤球了
it becomes a charcoal briquette.
我帮你弄
I'll get that for you.
好像还有其他味道
I think I smell something else.
是她吃的捞面
Yeah, that's her, uh, lo mein.
- 她喜欢吃辣的 - 早餐点外卖♥♥啊
- She really likes it spicy. - Takeout for breakfast.
一般是牛奶鸡蛋的
Uh, well, it's usually milk and eggs
但是没有牛奶了
but we are out of milk.
也没有鸡蛋了
Also eggs.
所以我就想烤个华夫饼
So I tried to do the waffle thing
结果烤成煤炭了
but that turned into a briquette.
所以就
So, I, uh, yeah.
要么吃捞面 要么就喝汤了
It was either lo mein or soup.
你们能帮我个忙
Could you guys do a quick favor
去趟超♥市♥吗
and go to the grocery store?
只需要牛奶鸡蛋 还有华夫饼
We just need milk and eggs and, uh, waffles.
走了宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
祖母给你换尿布哦
Grandma's gonna get you changed.
给你两个吻
You got a double kiss!
- 湿巾呢 - 对 湿巾也要买♥♥
- Oh, and wipes? - Wipes, yes. We need wipes.
太感谢了 全世界最棒的祖父母哦
Thank you so much. Best grandparents ever.
你们简直是传奇 没错
The stuff of legends. Yes!
爱你 露娜
Luna, I love you.
感谢 真的 拜了
Okay, thank you, guys. Seriously. Bye.
Nobody gonna bring me down
Been running since I hit the ground
Try to catch me if you can
Most people don't understand
我们得聊聊了
- We need to talk about this. - * I'm a rebel
哈珀 小点声啊
- Harper, turn it down! - * I'm on another level
我放进衣柜里了
I put that in the closet.
我又拿出来了
And I took it back out.
我们得聊聊他了 伊格
We need to talk about him, Ig.
会的
Yeah, we will.
啥啊 你都答应一周了
What? You've been saying that for a week.
- 你考虑过申请21/20条款吗 - 没有
- Have you thought about a 21/20? - No.
我当然是考虑过啊
I mean, yes, I've thought about a 21/20, obviously.
但是那是精神性拘留 又不是
But that's a psychiatric hold, it's not--
能让钱斯不每天乱晃
It would keep Chance off the street
- 离我们孩子远一点啊 - 只有72小时有效期啊
- and away from our kids. - For 72 hours.
然后他又放出来了 还感觉自己被出♥卖♥♥♥了
And then he'd be back on the streets, feeling betrayed.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那就来个彻底的
Then go for something more permanent.
不行 马丁
No, Martin, I am not discussing
我不要跟你讨论限制令的事情
a restraining order with you.
宝贝
Hi, babe. Hi.
没事的啊 我们只是在讨论
Everything's fine, okay? We're just discussing some
很无聊的大人的事情
boring old grown up stuff.
你上去准备上学好吗
Why don't you go back up and log in to school, okay?
等会我去找你
I'll meet you there.
没事的 去吧
It's okay. Go for it.
记得把音乐关掉哦
And music off, sweetie.
所以我才不想聊这个 知道吗
That is exactly why I didn't want to discuss this, okay?
申请了限制令就正式把我和钱斯连起来了
A restraining order is a formal connection
正合他意了
between Chance and I. It's what he wants.
只要能降低风险啊
All that matters is they reduce risk.
- 有的时候可以 - 大多数时候都可以啊
- Sometimes. - Most times.
而且这样总比
And they got a way better track record
期望 来的实际一点啊
than wishful thinking.
如果激怒了钱斯 他会伤害自己的
If we provoke Chance, he could hurt himself.
现在重点不是钱斯
This is not about Chance.
是我们
This is about us.
我们和孩子的安全
Our safety, our kids.
我们
Look, we...
我跟你说 伊格
No, you know what, Iggy?
你得采取措施了
You have to do something.
今天
Today.
- 啥啊 我不要 - 燕麦牛奶而已
- What? I don't want that. - It's just oat milk.
什么叫燕麦牛奶而已
What you mean, "just oat milk"?
你看过燕麦有乳♥房♥♥的吗
You ever seen an udder on an oat?
- 这不是纯天然的 - 纯天然
- That's not natural. - Natural?
几分钟之前你还在说什么
A few minutes ago you were just raving
有些啤酒是牡蛎酿的呢
about some beer made out of oysters?
牡蛎世涛啤酒是很正常的一款酒
Oyster stout is normal beer
是用牡蛎壳酿的
made from the shells of oysters. It's--
我还没见过什么软体动物
And I've yet to meet a mollusk
是用小麦大麦和酵母做成的呢
made out of grain, hops, or yeast.
行了 今晚我就要
All right, look, that's it. I'm--I'm gonna take you out
带你去喝那个酒
to have that beer tonight.
不是的
Oh, no. I--I'm--
抱歉 不是那样的
I'm sorry. Not like that.
我不是要撩你
I wasn't trying to make a move.
我只是今晚不能回家
I can't be home tonight.
我要想个理由躲开
You know, I'm trying to think of a reason to stay out.
- 为什么 - 你知道
- Why's that? - You know, my--
我室友要请一位男士来家里“做客”
my roommate is having a gentleman over for a "visit."
你还有室友呢
You have a roommate?
对 我妈
Yeah, my mom.
我室友就是我妈
My roommate is my mother.
你还住家里啊
You live with your mom?
结果还是你妈妈让你不要打扰她
And your mom is the one hanging the sock on the door.
怎么 开始笑话我了
So now we're clowning? Is that it?
是啊 你刚刚绝对不是在撩我呢
Yeah, you definitely were not making a move.
这样啊
- - See, now, that--
现在你欠我一顿酒了
that's the way--now you owe me a drink.
好 我知道一个好地方
Fine, I know the perfect place.
- 我把地址发给你 - 好的
- I will text you the address. - Okay.
海伦
Helen. Hey, uh,
- 怎么了 - 没事
- What do you need? - Uh, nothing.
我就是看你在走廊上走
I just saw you walking down the hallway
感觉比我自己有有意思多了
and it looked like more fun than my hallway so--
好吧
Okay.
你还好吧 工作 生活什么的
You okay? Um, work, life?
- 都很好 - 很好
- It's good. All good. - All good.
这玫瑰花啥情况
What's with the rosary?
不是玫瑰花
It's not a rosary.
但是呢
Yeah? Uh, well, you know,
看着好像玫瑰花 闻着也好像玫瑰花
if it looks like a rosary and smells like a rosary--
私事啦
It's personal.
我觉得好像不是这样的
I don't think that's how it goes.
你真的在考虑吗
You're actually considering it?
- 离开新阿姆斯特丹吗 - 那个活儿很好的
- Leaving New Amsterdam? - Hey, it's a good gig.
赚的更多 事儿更少 而且走路就能到
More money, less drama. Plus, I could walk to work.
而且 那可是锡安山啊
Plus, it is Mt. Zion.
我是凯西
Oh, I'm Casey,
我想要在一个很大很豪华 还很无聊的
and I want to work at a big, posh, private hospital
私人医院上班呢
where nothing exciting ever happens.
随便吧 你口音好奇怪
Whatever. Your accent's wack.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表