剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
理查德森牵引器 和一些纱布
Richardson retractor, and some gauze.
这就来
On it.
布鲁姆 出去吧
Bloom, out.
用快速输液器 输O型阴性血
Get me some O-negative blood on a rapid infuser!
伸展并固定双臂
Abduct and extend arms.
嗨 很抱歉这里条件不太好
Hey. Sorry about the new digs.
我只觉得 换个环境也许会
I just thought maybe a change of scenery would--
运输安全委员会在找我 对吗
NTSB is looking for me, aren't they?
对 他们是在找你
Um, yeah. They are.
好吧 是这样
Yeah--okay, look.
你应该把我交出去
So you should just hand me over.
我是说 我拿着上百位
I mean, I put hundreds,
乘客的生命冒险
I mean, if not thousands of people at risk.
我不应该得到特殊待遇或者
And I don't deserve special treatment or--
不 不 戴恩 慢着
No, no, Dane. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
慢着 戴恩
Slow down, Dane.
我只需要你帮我个忙
I just--I need you to help me with something.
为什么飞机要倾倒燃油
Why do jets dump fuel?
什么
What?
急诊室刚收治了十几个病人
Well, the ED just admitted about a dozen or so patients
他们都被燃油浇了一身
that were all doused in jet fuel.
还有更多人受伤
So more people hurt?
戴恩 回答我
Dane. Stay with me.
为什么飞机要卸掉燃油
Why--why do planes dump fuel?
只有这样才能达到理想着陆重量
It--it's how you achieve ideal landing weight.
如果飞机太重 就不能着陆
You can't land if you're too heavy.
好的 如果你想提前降落 或者说
Okay--okay, so if you were gonna land early--let's say--
不按计划降落 你就会在空中放油
or unexpectedly, you would dump the fuel?
- 你会的 对吗 - 对
- You would, am I right? - Yeah, yeah.
所以如果你不打算救飞机的话
So why would you dump that fuel
为什么要在空中放油
if you weren't trying to save the plane?
而不是由其坠毁呢
Not crash it.
你不想让飞机坠毁
You weren't trying to crash the plane.
你是在拯救飞机啊
You were trying to save the plane.
也许我就是疯了
Or I was just out of my mind
像个神经病一样乱按一通按钮
and hitting random buttons like a lunatic.
我是说 这什么也说明不了
I mean, I--look, it doesn't mean anything!
事实是我的飞机坠毁了
All we know is that my plane crashed!
不
No.
事实并非如此
No. That's not true actually.
我们还知道另外一件事
We know one other thing, Dane.
我们知道你在哪里坠机的
We know where you crashed. Right?
我敢说当你飞过曼哈顿的时候
I bet that river looks pretty striking
那条河看起来一定很壮观吧
when you're flying over Manhattan.
穿梭于市中心的那条蓝色丝带
That little streak of blue right down the middle.
当然
Yeah. Sure.
对吧
Right?
也许看上去像个降落跑道
Kinda like a landing strip maybe?
戴恩 你没有撞到楼
Dane, you didn't--you didn't hit a building.
你没有撞到街道
You didn't hit a street.
你直接降落在了河面中♥央♥
You went right into the middle of the river,
而这个地方 顺便说下
the one place, by the way,
是让方圆几英里之内 让群众受伤害最低的地方
with the lowest risk of injury for civilians for miles.
方圆几英里啊
Miles.
难道说这是一个意外吗
And you're gonna tell me that that's an accident?
里兰德 听到你的声音真是太好了
Leland, it is so nice to hear a friendly voice.
我需要你帮个忙
And yeah--I need a favor.
是吗 听起来你先找了比尔
Yep, sounds like you reached out to Bill first.
对 VJ还在用呼吸机
Yeah, well, VJ is still on a vent
其他十几个病人也是
along with a dozen other patients,
他们急需异丙酚
and they are in desperate need of propofol.
抱歉 麦克斯
I'm sorry, Max.
我倒是希望能分给你们点
We ran out of propofol over a month ago.
不过异丙酚我们一个多月以前就用光了
Wish we had some to share.
大家都认为卫生纸要囤货
People thought toilet paper was hard to find.
我有一堆理论来反驳这一点
Don't get me started on my theory about that.
我不确定我想听你的理论
Not sure I wanna know your theory about that.
你们需要阿昔洛韦吗
Is there a chance you guys need Acyclovir?
这是我们为数不多有存货的之一 谢谢了
That's one of the few things we're good on, thanks.
如果你们没存货就联♥系♥我
Well, let me know when you're not
因为我们有一堆呢
because we have a crap-ton.
我理解疾控中心为什么发给我们同样的物资
I understand why HCC sends us all the same resources,
但是我们的服务对象主要是老年人
but we serve a predominately geriatric population.
发来这么多治疗疱疹的药
What the hell are we supposed to do
我们要做什么啊
with this much herpes medication?
欢迎来到新常态 我的朋友
Welcome to the new normal, my friend.
古德温医生
Dr. Goodwin.
抱歉 里兰德 我得再打给你了
Uh, so sorry, Leland. Gotta call you back.
估计我要被捕了
Think I'm about to be arrested.
- 被捕 - 你好
- Arrested? - Hi.
在咱们上手铐之前 我要说
Before we do the cuffs thing, can I just say--
- 我们不是来逮捕你的 - 是吗
- We're not arresting you. - Okay.
我们认为你会交出斯塔克机长的
We think you'll hand over Captain Starks
心甘情愿 平安无事地交出来
willingly and without incident.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我们恢复了黑匣子的录音
We've recovered the black box.
米娅姆 谢谢你接电♥话♥
Miriam, thanks for taking the call.
我知道浸会医院一定忙疯了
I know how crazy things are at Baptist,
我也知道你可能拒绝我
and I know that the answer is probably no.
不过你们医院会不会
But is there any chance that your hospital
还有多余的异丙酚
has a surplus of propofol?
当然 你需要多少
Of course. How much do you need?
太棒了 谢谢你
That's amazing. Thank you.
我朋友就等着异丙酚救命了
The only thing that is gonna help my friend is propofol.
卡普尔医生
You know Dr. Kapoor--
噢 麦克斯 真对不起
Oh. Max, I'm so sorry.
我以为你说的是前列腺素
I thought you said prostodin.
异丙酚我们这里都断货好几个月了
We haven't had propofol for months.
我觉得城里没人会有
I'd be surprised if anybody in the city has.
我顺便问一问
Uh, while I have you,
你有没有可能还有多余的呼吸管
is there any chance you have any extra ventilator tubing?
我们一直都是从家得宝买♥♥的
We've been buying ours from Home Depot,
他们刚刚断货了
and they just ran out.
我们也是从家得宝买♥♥的
We've been buying ours from Home Depot too.
我们要怎么解决这些事
How are we gonna fix this?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我得先挂了
Hey. I gotta call you back.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- Ready? - Yeah, I guess.
- 不 内容对我们不利吗 - 我不知道
- No. Is it bad? - I don't know.
我觉得如果对我们有利
I don't think they'd be playing it for us
他们就不会放给我们听了
if it was good.
她还好吗
How is she?
情况稳定
She's stable.
你今天是怎么了
What's going on with you today?
我错过了
I miss it.
错过什么了
Miss what?
错过了疫情
I miss the pandemic.
最艰难的那段
I mean, the worst of it.
说出这些话 让我觉得
You know, I feel like a sociopath
自己像个反♥社♥会♥者
even saying this.
但是在我们受到最严重的冲击的时候
But when we were hit the hardest?
当急诊室人满为患的时候
When the ED was above capacity?
我觉得自己花了一生时间来训练
I felt like I'd spent my whole life
就是为了这一刻的到来
training for a moment that finally came.
我帮助他人
I helped people.
治病救人
I saved them.
即使我救不了他们
And even when I couldn't save them,
我也在做我该做的事
I was doing exactly what I was meant to do.
病人去世时 我握着他们的手
I held patients hands as they died.
为他们唱歌♥
I sang songs to them.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表