剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
一起合作了
we had a number of collaborations
很多项目
going on here,
我真的迫不及待 要向您讨教一二了
and I just can't wait to pick your brains about them.
那真是棒棒哒
Oh, uh, fabulous.
不过 不好意思 我还有病人要看
But, uh, if you'll excuse me, patients call.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
对对 快进去吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, get in there, go.
抱歉了 你们两个大忙人
Sorry. Look at you two.
很高兴认识你 祝您一天愉快
Nice to meet you. Have a great day.
拜托再也别让我单独碰上
Can you please make sure I'm never alone
这个怪胎
with that weirdo?
他昨晚呼吸困难
His breathing was bad last night
今天早上更差了
and even worse this morning.
他战胜了淋巴瘤 是个哮喘患者
He's a lymphoma survivor, an asthmatic,
但我从没见他情况这么严重过
but he's never been this bad.
他新冠检测呈阴性
Well, his COVID test was negative.
尼尔 吸了氧你觉得有帮助吗
Niall, is the oxygen helping?
那还不是你说了算
I'm pretty sure that's your call.
他什么都不在乎
He never takes anything seriously.
所以她才这么爱我
That's why she loves me.
他手上的抓痕是怎么来的
Do you know how he got these scratches on his hands?
我们昨天去采蘑菇了
We went mushroom foraging yesterday.
我需要让同事给他检查一下
I'm gonna get my colleague to take a look at him.
可以吗
Is that okay?
你会没事的
Shh, you're gonna be okay.
手术室里有我一个病人
Hey, uh, I got a patient in the procedure room--
尼尔·芬坎农
Niall Fincannon.
他肺部病情严重
He's got some pretty serious lung issues.
也是位淋巴瘤幸存者 女朋友带其就医的
Lymphoma survivor. Girlfriend brought him in.
胸部照过X光了吗
What did his chest X-ray say?
尼尔·芬坎农在哪里
I'm looking for Niall Fincannon.
尼尔是我的病人 有何贵干
Uh, Niall's my patient. How can I help?
我是他男朋友
I'm his boyfriend.
雷诺兹医生正要过去看他
Dr. Reynolds was just heading over there.
他可以给你带路
He can show you the way.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
迈克尔
Michael.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
好的 人都到了哈
Uh, okay, that's great.
我打赌你们都在寻思
I bet you're all wondering why
我召集这次紧急会议的原因
I have called this emergency session.
没关系 进来吧 别担心
That's okay. Don't worry about it.
说得像你有不让我进来的权力似的
Particularly because you don't have that authority.
行吧 感谢你的加入 凯伦
Great, thank you for joining us, Karen.
今天早上 我受到了挑战
So this morning I was challenged
迫使我重新思考这家医院的历史
to reckon with this hospital's past,
为我们曾在这片土地上
to do something about the crimes that were committed
犯下的罪行做点什么
on this very ground.
林赛 你知道大多数美国人
Lindsey, did you know that as Americans,
脚下生活的土地 都是帝♥国♥主♥义♥
most of us live our lives on land that was taken
暴♥力♥掠夺而来的吗
by brutal imperialistic violence.
我住在霍博肯
I live in Hoboken.
对 我知道我们无法
Yeah, so I know there's not a lot that we can do
改变历史
about our past,
但也许我们能做点什么
but there is something that we can do
改变现状
about our present.
我们可以向曼哈顿的原住民致敬
We can honor the original people of Manhattan,
也就是我们脚下这片土地
the original stewards of this land
最初的拥有人和管理者
that we are currently standing on--
雷纳佩族人
the Lenape people.
麦克斯 你到底在说什么啊
Max, what in God's name are you talking about?
我们要把医院名字改掉
We're changing the name of this hospital.
新阿姆斯特丹医院将成历史
Say goodbye to New Amsterdam
大家欢迎
and welcome...
雷纳佩和平医院
to Lenapehoking.
往好了看 这个名字的拼写
Well, the good news is that it's pronounced
和发音一毛一样
exactly like it's spelled.
浪费大家时间了 我真诚地道歉
I sincerely apologize for wasting your time.
散会吧
This meeting's adjourned.
别 别散会
No, not adjourned.
等等 埃文 你知道
Uh, Evan, Evan, did you know that New York
纽约拥有全美最多的
has a larger Native American population
- 美洲原住人口吗 - 不知道
than any other city in America? - No.
不知道吧 那么想象一下
No, no, so just imagine for a second
一个美洲原住民人来到这里的感受
what it must feel like for our Native American patients.
此时此刻 我楼上就有个病人
I have a patient right now upstairs who is ready
只因这名字 就打算离开医院 放弃治疗
to walk out these doors and die because of that name,
因为这意味着 她的历史不重要
because it says to her that her history doesn't matter,
她也不重要 但是
that she doesn't matter, but--
埃文 听我说
Evan, just listen.
小改一下医院名字
A simple name change
可以使我们反省历史 纠正现状
could reckon with our past, rectify our present,
而且也花不了什么钱
and cost us practically nothing.
除了几十年来
Aside from decades
我们兢兢业业打下的口碑
of carefully crafted branding efforts
以及数百万美元的设计投入
and multimillion-dollar design campaigns,
新阿姆斯特丹已经开了近300年
New Amsterdam has been here for almost 300 years,
大概还会再开300年
and it will be around for another 300.
医院名字不许变
The name stays.
休会
Meeting adjourned.
不要休会嘛 凯伦
Meeting's not adjourned, Karen.
这个决定撤销了 大家
We're gonna un-adjourn, guys.
我们要重新开启会议 请大家回位
We're re-adjourning, so everybody go ahead
我们就在原地休会
and adjourn around the table.
支持一下我吧 我需要帮助
Back me up. I need a little help.
我完全孤立无援 一个人也不帮我吗
I'm all alone here. I'm all alone here.
有人通过贬低自我价值来激励自己减肥
People who try to shame themselves into losing weight
这种方法可以说是南辕北辙
are actually acting in direct conflict with their goal.
尖锐的自我评判会引起大量的应激激素的释放
Harsh self-criticism triggers a flood of stress hormones,
比如说皮质醇和肾上腺素 这些物质会导致焦虑
like cortisol and adrenaline, that create anxiety
然后招致情绪化进食
and can lead to emotional eating.
相比起来 规律的锻炼 有营养的食谱和自爱
You get far better results with regular exercise,
起效更快更好
a nutritious diet, and self-care.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我听懂了
Yeah, I do know what you mean.
虽然我在学校学了13年的相关知识
Although I had to go to school for 13 years
但我的确懂你的意思了
to learn about it, but I do know what you mean.
萨菲 看看你 看看这个
Saffy, look at you. Look at this.
你完全不需要我陪你走过这一段啊
You don't even need me on this journey.
不 我不需要
No, I don't.
我需要的是你的签名
What I need is your signature.
我的签名
My signature...
你想做胃分流手术
for gastric bypass surgery?
对
Yep.
我不太明白
I'm a little lost here.
你刚刚说得那么好啊
What about everything you just said?
我相信那都是真的
It's all true, I guess.
只是对我没用而已
It just doesn't work for me.
弗洛姆医生
Dr. Frome...
你看我
look at me.
我 我看着呢
I-I am.
萨菲 我正看着你呢
Saffy, I am looking at you.
眼睛一眨不眨的
I'm looking right at you, and I see
而我看见的是一位出类拔萃
an incredibly impressive,
年轻貌美的女士
beautiful young woman.
这就是我的所见 但胃分流手术
That's what I see. Gastric bypass surgery--
的确是很吸引人 但并不总是有用
I get the allure, but it is not always effective.
还可能会有危险
It can be dangerous.
所以 咱们再重新规划一下吧 跟着计划来
So I say we recommit. We stick with the plan.
- 锻炼六个月 - 别这样
Six more months of exercise... - Come on!
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表