剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- 最终回答 - 这不是一场游戏 朱丽叶
Final answer? - This is not a game, Juliet.
我们不是在玩游戏
This is not the game!
好吧
Okay.
对不起 我不该吼你的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled.
的确不太专业
It wasn't very professional.
好吧
Okay.
接下来我想这么办
Here's what I want.
我希望 关于奥利受伤这件事
I want you to tell me one true thing
你能跟我说一句真话
about Ollie's hand.
一句真话就行
One true thing, that's it.
是路易莎干的
Luisa did it.
路易莎
Luisa.
你好啊 路易莎
Luisa, hi.
能和你说句话吗
Can I see you for a second please?
我感觉手腕没事
My wrist feels fine.
我想下楼给别人搭把手
I'd love to get back downstairs in case anyone needs my help.
他们不需要你的帮助
They don't.
给我乖乖躺平
I need you to hold still.
- 怎么了 - 我忍♥不住想
What? - I was just wondering
为什么你这么烦他
why he annoys you so much.
我看每个人都觉得烦
Everyone annoys me this much.
多谢告知
Good to know.
现在的世界混乱不堪
The world's a disaster right now.
我们都得出力来帮助世界恢复秩序
We all need to pitch in to try to fix it.
我对这种空有行头 帮不上忙的人没有耐心
Got no patience for someone dressing up pretending to.
没有骨折 他的腿和身体躯干
Well, there's no fractures or internal damage
- 内部也没有受损 - 怎么可能
to his legs or trunk. - It's crazy.
- 就好像他真的是钢铁之躯一样 - 他不是
It's like he's made of steel. - He's not.
你看
Look.
有一处脑出血
A brain bleed.
米娜
Mina.
你是对的
You were right.
我对你一无所知
I don't know the first thing about you,
但是 我想了解你
but, uh, I want to.
真的很想
I really do.
所以求你了 我们能再试一次吗
So, please, can we just try again?
真的吗
Really? Um...
- 米娜 你才十六岁 - 十六岁又怎样
Mina, you're 16. - 16, so what?
结婚是人生大事
So marriage is a big decision,
除非你真的想和对方共度余生
and it should really only come from wanting
否则就不该轻易结婚
to spend the rest of your life with someone.
你对你的男友是这种感觉吗
Is that how you feel about your boyfriend?
不是 但总比被迫住到
No, but it's better than being forced
我讨厌的地方去强
to live somewhere I hate.
好吧 不不不 好的
Okay, no, no, no, okay,
那我们也能再给你找个地方住
then we'll find you someplace else.
哪里
Where?
纽约吗
New York?
沙氏钳
Satinsky.
那辆巴士把这孩子的股骨伤得很重
That bus really did a number on this kid's femur.
是的 然后股骨碎片又划伤了
Yeah, and a splintered femur did a number
他的股动脉
on the femoral artery.
申医生 这是感染了吗
Dr. Shin, is this infected?
- 护士 触摸检查他的手指 - 又硬又凉
Nurse, palpate that finger. - Hard and cold.
毛细血管回流缓慢
Slow capillary refill.
不是被感染了 他整根手指的血液供给被切断了
That's not infected. The whole finger's clotted off.
赫克托出现弥散性血管内凝血症状 准备手术室
Hector's in DIC. Book an OR.
伤口扰乱了他血液内部的
The trauma's upset the fibrin activation balance
纤维蛋白活化平衡
in his blood.
他随时会发心脏病
He could have a heart attack any minute.
恕我直言 但为什么以前的医生
No disrespect, but how come
都是男性白人
all old-timey doctors were white dudes?
并不是 但但是我们只招男性白人
They weren't, but they were the only ones we hired.
一起来
Shall we?
管控经济
*Mastered economics
没事 没事 种族歧视
Good, good, racist.
拿着
Here.
- 这是唱哪出 - 外科实验
-What's going on here? - Surgical experimentation.
歧视女性
Sexist.
种族歧视者
Racist, racist,
种族歧视者
racist, racist.
看那些奴隶主
*Look at all these slave masters
拿你的钱显摆
*Posing on your dollar
强制绝育
Forced sterilization.
奴隶主拿你的钱显摆
*Slave masters posing on your dollar
震耳欲聋 引人深思
* Deafening reckoning
还有反同性恋者
And homophobe.
厌恶女性者
Misogynist.
你不过是赚钱的工具
*For you it's just money
不是的 妈妈 闭阀门是关水用的
No, Mama, the shutoff valve stops the water.
是的
Right.
不不不 等等
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
还是我叫个管子工来修吧 免得你把自己弄伤
Just let me call a plumber so you won't hurt your--
老天
Oh, dear!
弗洛伊德 对不起老兄 你还好吗
Oh, Floyd, sorry, buddy. - Are you all right?
我只是 努力终结种族歧视
Just, uh, working on ending racism
却忘了放上 油漆未干 的标牌
and forgot to put out the wet paint sign.
你用油漆来终结歧视吗
You're ending racism with paint?
是的 不是 那也太傻了
Yeah, well, no. That would be...silly.
这只是我们要终结歧视决心
This is just a symbol of our commitment
的象征罢了
to ending racism.
好吧 那你会做出切实的政策改革来确保这件事吗
Okay, uh, and it'll be backed with real policy change?
- 当然 - 从什么开始
Oh, yeah, absolutely. - Starting with?
从 从什么开始呢
Starting with... starting with, uh...
你知道 我还在分♥析♥现状和
well, you know, still analyzing the facts and--
你对黑人医生比白人医生少拿35%的酬劳
How about the fact that Black doctors
有什么看法
get paid 35% less than white doctors do?
- 这里不存在吧 - 存在
Not here. - Yeah, here.
这里吗
Here? - Mm-hmm.
- 但是 你也是吗 - 是的
But--even you? - Even me.
他们拿我的披肩怎么着了
What did they do with my cape?
应该有人帮你装起来了吧
I'm sure someone bagged it.
别担心 很安全的
Don't worry. It's safe.
在时代广场工作是什么感觉
So what's it like working in Times Square?
可好了呢
Oh, it's the best. Ha.
从小到大
Ever since I was a kid,
我一心当个英雄
all I ever wanted to be was a hero.
- 超人是你的首选 - 不是
Always Superman? - No.
我想当个警♥察♥ 或者入伍 消防员也挺好的
I wanted to be a cop, maybe a soldier, a firefighter.
那你为什么没当成呢
And why didn't you?
我试过 但我不满足他们对体型的要求
I tried, but I didn't meet any of the size requirements.
我个子太小 不够格
I've always been too small to make a real difference.
但我一披上斗篷
But when I put on that cape...
墨菲
Hey, Murph.
无论高矮胖瘦 都能成为英雄
Being a hero has got nothing to do with size.
路易莎 有什么事情
So, Luisa, do you have anything at all
你想告诉我吗
that you want to tell me?
- 关于什么 - 不知道
About what? - I don't know.
比如奥利的手
I was thinking about Ollie's hand.
- 是你弄伤了他的手吗 - 不是
Did you hurt Ollie's hand? - No.
但朱丽叶说是你干的
Well, Juliet, she says that you did.
- 她这么说 - 是的 她是这样说的
She did? - Yeah, she did.
好吧 那是我♥干♥的
Then...I did.
别 别顺着我的意思回答问题 好吗
No, don't tell me what you think I wanna hear, okay?
告诉我真话就好
You just tell me the truth.
是我♥干♥的
I am.
路易莎 路易莎 能让我看看你的手吗
Luisa, Luisa, can I see your hand please?
没事的 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我有点担心奥利的手
I was thinking about Ollie's hand.
- 你伤到奥利的手没有 - 没有
- Did you hurt Ollie's hand? - No.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表