剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
那你就根本不是在帮忙
then you're not an ally at all.
你不过又一个有白人救世主情结的
You're just another semi-woke liberal
半觉醒的自♥由♥党罢了
with a white savior complex.
好了 我们来这里是因为
All right, we are here because I want you
我想让你自己看看你干的事情
to see firsthand the damage that you've done
这样你就明白为什么是你输了
and understand why you've lost the game.
我没有输
But I didn't lose.
这两个孩子的伤都是你导致的
Two kids are hurt because of you,
很遗憾我不能再让你待在这了
and I'm afraid that you can't stay here anymore.
我没有输
I didn't lose.
我要联♥系♥你父母
I'm gonna have to call your parents.
我没有输
I didn't lose the game!
这游戏你都玩不过我
I'm better at the game than you are!
你才输了
You're the one who lost.
你伤害了路易莎 被奥利发现了
You hurt Luisa, and when Ollie found out,
于是你又伤了奥利 是这样的吗
you hurt him too. Is that what happened?
就是这样的 对吗
That's what happened, right?
- 不是 - 别看她
- No. - Don't look at her.
我不管她跟你们说了什么 但她可不是你们的朋友
I don't care what she told you. She is not your friend.
- 我是他们的朋友 - 朱丽叶 别说话
- Yes, I am. - Juliet, not another word.
对不起 我必须得招了
I'm sorry. I have to.
这一切都是从
It started when--
都怪路易萨 她先来攻击了我
It was Luisa! She just attacked me!
因为他一直拽我 这都是你干的
Because he kept grabbing me! You did this.
他一直想牵我的手 我怎么也阻止不了他
He kept trying to hold my hand even when I told him to stop.
那你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为奥利说他只是想牵我手
Because Ollie said he wouldn't get in trouble
还说我告诉你也没用
for just trying to hold my hand,
- 但是我只想阻止他 - 你好幼稚
- but I wanted him to stop. - You're being a baby.
错 她才不幼稚 你麻烦大了
No, she is not, and you are in trouble.
奥利 奥利
Ollie--Ollie.
谢谢 把他带到他房♥间
Thank you. Take him to his room.
我怎么说的来着
Told you.
你改变主意了 是吗
You changed your mind, didn't you?
这 这有点复杂
It's, um...it's complicated.
我工作离不开
My job is all-consuming,
我公♥寓♥不适合孩子住
my apartment is not made for kids,
这个城市也 太大了
and this city is-- it's big.
但我真的很在乎你 米娜
But I do care about you, Mina,
我发誓 我会照看好你
and I promise I will check on you
我会满足你的需要
and make sure you have everything you need
我给你钱 帮你申请大学
with money or with help with college applications.
不 我爸爸说你就是这种人
No, that's what my father said about you.
我觉得他说得对
I guess he was right.
我早该知道 一般的麻醉
I should have known that regular anesthesia
怎么可能配得上
would be no match for Sup--
- 手术很成功吧 - 是的
- The surgery was successful. - It was.
头上的钻孔释放了压力
The burr hole relieved pressure,
但血流已经造成不小伤害
but the bleed had already done too much damage.
他再也醒不过来了
He's not going to wake up.
好吧
Okay.
我去查找下他亲属了
I'm going to look for next of kin.
好的
Yeah.
你确定有时间吗
You sure you got time for this?
我有的是时间
I got all the time in the world.
我和另外三个白人医生
I started treating patients here
一起来这家医院工作的
the same time as three other white residents,
但你知道过了多久 高层才注意到我的吗
but you know how long it took the department chair
大胆猜一猜
to learn my name? Go ahead, guess.
然后我再告诉你 我花了多久
Then I'll tell you how long it took for him
才让他不再叫我互助妹
to stop calling me sister girl.
我不是女外科医生 也不是波多黎各外科医生
I'm not a female surgeon. I'm not a Puerto Rican surgeon.
我是外科医生 出类拔萃的那种
I'm a surgeon, and I'm one of the best.
保姆
Nanny.
我周围有孩子吗 你没看到我带着的徽标吗
Do you see children around me? I mean, I'm wearing my badge.
- 看不到吗 - 我不是翻译
Hello? - I'm not the translator.
听着 你不用一天到晚
Listen, you don't have to speak Spanish
跟我讲西班牙语 我说英语的
to me all the time. I speak English.
出现误诊 是因为测试没有考虑到
It was misdiagnosed because the test didn't account
黑人的肌酸水平更高
for higher creatine levels in Black folk.
不管我跟他们强调多少遍
And no matter how many times I tell 'em,
听我说 这是镰状细胞
"Yo, it's sickle cell,"
白人医生总是让我先做药检
white doctors always have me take a drug test.
再归咎到保险那边 我都服了
Blamed it on insurance. I'm like, "For real?"
一个白人男性妇科医生
How does a white male gynecologist
怎么就比我更懂我的痛苦了
know my pain better than I do?
我四代都是美国人
Four generations U.S.
我新出生的宝宝不需要注射结核病疫苗
My newborn does not need a TB shot.
我是没有绿卡
I don't have a green card,
但我有美国护照
but I do have an American passport.
我最远只出过新泽西州啊
The only border I ever cross is New Jersey.
我读了12年书
I didn't go to school for 12 years
不是学习怎么多微笑的
to learn how to smile more.
当雷诺兹医生当上主任医师的时候 你觉得
When Dr. Reynolds made chair, do you think people asked
大家会问他的爸爸是否骄傲吗
if his dad was proud?
他们听到我声音时 我能看到他们的表情变化
I see how they look at me the moment they hear my voice.
他说 在性别问题上 我们不可能
He said we can't all be enlightened as you
都像你一样开明
about gender.
麦克斯 重要的不是记住我的人称代词
Max, it's not really about remembering my pronouns.
而是当我告诉你我是谁的时候
It's about actually believing me
你的理解和信任
when I tell you who I am.
我不知道还有多少像我们一样的人
I don't know how many of us there are.
艾滋病患者
AIDs. - SIDs.
- 混血 - 多民族
Mixed race. - Multiethnic.
- 以上都不是 - 土著吗
None of the above. - Indigenous?
那可能是世界上任何一个地方
That can be from any part of the world.
我是印第安人
I am a Native American.
大家冠以我们各种称呼 贱♥人♥
People call me many things-- bitch.
- 拉美妞 - 浣熊 黑鬼
Chola. - Coon. Spook.
- 脆弱 - 无所不有
Fragile. - List goes on and on.
- 其他 - 其他
Other. - Other.
其他
Other.
所以我欠你一个道歉
So I owe you a huge apology.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起我怀疑了你
I am very sorry that I doubted you.
更糟的是
No, worse. I--
我都没等你走进我办公室
I decided that you were guilty before you ever even
就把这事怪在你头上 真的对不起
set foot in my office, and I am sorry.
作为医生 你不应该这么武断
Seems judgmental for a doctor.
我同意
I agree.
我应该对你的进步 更有信心
And I should have had more faith in your progress,
对你也是
in you, honestly.
奥利是个坏小孩 但我不会为了伤害他
Ollie is bad, but I would never lose the game
- 而输掉比赛 - 我相信你
just to hurt him... - Yeah, I believe you.
所以我教给路易莎要怎么做
So I told Luisa how to do it.
你做了什么
You did what?
我教路易莎怎么到没人的地方
I told Luisa how to get him alone
跟他独处 我告诉她应该用那扇门
where no one would see, and I told her to use the door
因为她的身材正合适
because it was the best way for someone her size--
不不 朱丽叶 你不能这么做
No, no, Juliet, no, you can't do that.
你不能教孩子去伤害别的小朋友
You can't teach kids to hurt other kids.
我教会她如何保护自己
I taught her how to defend herself.
- 这不是你的职责 - 但她是我的朋友
That is not your job. - But she's my friend.
你真的把路易莎当朋友吗
Do you really consider Luisa to be your friend?
对
Yes.
很好
Okay.
好
Okay.
游戏新规是
New rule to the game.
你不能帮助任何人去伤害别人
You can't help anyone hurt someone else.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表