剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我只不过是讲出了自己的故事
All I did was tell my story.
好 这挺好的 现在我们就来谈谈这事
Okay, that's great. Let's talk about that.
请坐
Sit down.
我猜
I have a feeling
这故事你讲了有一段时间了吧
that you have been telling that story for quite some time,
并且你可能希望这个故事
and I think that you would really like that
真的是你自己的故事
to be your story.
- 我没有说谎 - 钱思
- I'm not lying. - Chance.
我拖军队里的人查过了
I have a buddy at the VA who told me
系统里压根找不到你
that you are not in the system.
你没有参加精选计划
You're not in the Choice Program.
你什么都没有
Nothing.
你只是想填满内心的空虚
You are trying to fill a void in you.
并不是只有你会这样
You are not alone in that.
但你的方式
But the way you're trying to fill it...
是偷盗别人的故事
It's called stolen valor.
这不是真的
It's not real.
你从来没去过阿富汗 是吧
You were never in Afghanistan, were you?
你也没有被伏击 也没有人被埋在废墟里
There was no ambush. There were no burned bodies.
你知道战火烧过的人肉是什么气味吗
Do you know the smell of burning flesh?
那味道恶心的要死
It's sickening.
让你终生难忘
Never leaves you.
走到哪都能想起这股味道
You smell it everywhere.
火柴的味道 蜡烛的味道 甚至烧烤味
A match, a candle, a grill in the park.
都会让你回想起那股恶心的味道
All of it brings it back.
怎么也甩不掉
I can't go anywhere without them following me.
你认为我说的战火都是假的是吗
Don't tell me the flames weren't real.
给她俩毫克安定剂
Push 2 milligrams Ativan IV.
给她俩毫克安定剂
Pushing 2 milligrams Ativan IV.
四溴化二硼不会导致痉挛啊
Diboron tetrabromide exposure doesn't cause seizures.
她到底是怎么回事呢
I don't know what's wrong with her.
这个位置有点异常
There's a small anomaly here.
我没看出来啊
I don't see anything.
这里
Right here.
这就是罗斯的病根吗
Guess that could explain Rose's symptoms.
这也太小了吧
It's really small.
你是在问我吗
Well, look, you asked for my opinion?
我认为这就是异搏定对她不管用的原因
This is why the Verapamil didn't work.
那我该给她换成苯妥英吗
So I should start her on Phenytoin?
如果你想让她好转的话
If you want her to get better.
我也拿不准啊
I don't know.
高医生
Dr. Kao?
怎么了
Yes?
如果换成卡普尔医生 他就会这么做
It's what Dr. Kapoor would do.
阿尼塔 测试结果不匹配
Anita, the test results were incompatible
你不是她的母亲
with parental relation.
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你
Are you--
你是说艾丽莎不是我女儿吗
Are...are you saying Elisa is not my daughter?
但愿这只是我们测试失误
I'm hoping it's a mistake our end.
- 再做一个亲子鉴定就明白了 - 明白什么
- A simple DNA test will clear-- - Clear what?
你们以为生孩子是我的幻觉吗
Do you think I hallucinated giving birth to her?
你们觉得孩子是我偷的吗
Do you think I stole her?
我们不是这个意思
No one is saying that.
那你们什么意思
Then what are you saying?
我的孩子怎么可能不是我亲生的
How could my child not be my child?
出生的时候抱错了
If she was switched at birth.
我真心希望我可以不用和您讲这些
I honestly wish I didn't have to bring this up,
但我有义务 不只是对你
but I am duty-bound not just to you,
世上还有一个家庭
but if there is another family out there--
艾丽莎是我的孩子
Elisa's my child.
情感上肯定是
- Emotionally, of course.
如果从生物学说
- If the biological...
是另一种结果
truth or whatever's different,
我也不想知道
I don't want to know.
我想知道
- I do.
爱丽莎
- Elisa?
我想做测试
- I want the test.
你在找什么
- Whatcha looking for?
一个橙色背包
An orange backpack.
很重 而且相当重要
Very heavy, incredibly important.
不是吧 里面有什么
Oh, no. What was in it?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
患者凯文·麦格林 65岁
Kevin McGlynn, 65.
患有恶心头晕
Complaining of nausea
突发腹部及背下部疼痛
and sudden abdominal and lower back pain.
- 心律多少 - 每分钟140下
- Tachy? - 140 BPM.
可能是腹部主动脉瘤渗漏
Thinking a leaking abdominal aortic aneurism.
那为什么带他来这
Well, then why'd you bring him here?
我们4小时前就上报不要送来了
We went on diversion four hours ago.
不是只有你们
You're not the only ones diverting.
全市都血库短缺
Blood shortage is citywide.
确实有搏动性肿块
Yeah, that's a pulsatile mass.
- 叫雷诺兹来 - 他去吃午饭了
- Grab Reynolds. - Oh, he took lunch.
他去吃午饭了
He took lunch?
- 你想让我去 - 把他找来
- You probably want me to go-- - Find him now.
跟我来 创伤科一室
With me, Trauma One.
准备插管
Prepare to intubate.
导尿管和两大袋大口径静脉注射
Insert a Foley and two large bore IVs.
马上
On it.
你找到血源了吗
Please tell me you found blood.
没有
No.
我们要准备进行开放式修复
We've got to be ready for open repair.
他的腹主动脉随时可能破裂
His AAA could blow at any minute.
没有血袋就做手术吗
We're gonna do this without blood?
你有更好的办法吗
You got a better idea?
- 午餐吃得好吗 - 挺好
- Nice lunch? - Yeah.
- 我通常1点吃午饭 - 再没机会了
- I usually take lunch at 1:00. - Yeah, not anymore.
在这里 只要有机会就边工作边吃
Here, we eat on the go when you can if you can.
我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我知道我已经失去了我老兵互助小组的信任
I know that I've lost the trust of my vet's group.
这我都知道 但现在我觉得
I know that, but now I feel like, um...
好像漏掉了什么
I feel like I've missed something.
懂吗
You know?
我知道钱斯很痛苦
I do know that Chance is suffering.
你相信他说的是真话
You think he's telling the truth?
对 我觉得他说的是真话
I think that he's telling a truth, yeah.
- 你上网查过他 - 格拉蒂丝
- Did you Google him? - Gladys.
真不敢相信
I refuse to believe
我们就这么点专业程度吗
that that is what our profession has come to.
好吧 对 我确实查了
Okay? And yeah, I did, obviously.
但我什么也没找到
I couldn't find anything.
钱斯
Chance?
不 别这样说
No, no, no, no. No, don't say that.
听我说
Listen to me.
不 你听我说 告诉我你在哪
No, listen, listen. Just tell me where you are.
钱斯 告诉我你在哪
Chance, tell me where you are.
- 钱斯 - 都是你的错
- Chance. - You did this!
等下 不 停下来
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, no, stop, stop!
- 钱斯 住手 - 别过来
- Chance, stop, stop, stop! - Don't! Don't!
天啊 快住手
Oh, my God, stop!
- 别过来 - 钱斯
- Don't! - Chance.
好
Okay.
- 好 我不过来 - 别动 往后退
- Okay, okay, okay! - Don't! Stay back!
是你让我参加那个什么鬼小组
You made me go to that stupid group.
是我 我知道
I did. I know, I know.
对不起 我不该这么做的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
钱斯 我不该那样做 但我来了
Chance, I shouldn't have done that, but I'm here.
拜托 跟我谈谈
Please, talk to me.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表