剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
没事的 海伦
It's okay, Helen.
新冠夺走了很多东西
COVID took away a lot of things.
我们在这里全力以赴救助消逝的生命
We focus here on the lives lost,
也许还有其他消逝的东西
but there were other casualties.
待会见
See you around.
这是我目前知道的全部了 抱歉
It's all I know right now. I'm sorry.
我懂 但是卡普尔医生
I know, but Dr. Kapoor
几小时前就应该到手术室里了
was supposed to be in the OR hours ago.
所以情况可能不乐观 是吧
So that can't be good, right?
我知道等待很艰难
I know it's hard to wait.
一旦我有消息 我就通知你
As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.
你好艾拉 我是夏普医生
Hi, Ella, I'm Dr. Sharpe,
维杰的同事
one of Vijay's colleagues.
我知道 两份法式浓缩加一点龙舌兰
Of course, Double French Roast with a splash of agave.
没错
Yep.
抱歉我没有站起来
I'm sorry I'm not standing.
我只是担心如果我离开这把椅子
I just‐‐I'm worried that if I get out of this chair,
维杰就会死在手术台上
Vijay's gonna die during surgery.
我有强迫症
I have OCD,
我的非理性想法占了上风
and my irrational thoughts won this round.
这很正常
It happens.
真希望我没有这个问题
Ah, I wish it hadn't
因为坐在这里让我脚抽筋更严重了
because sitting is making my leg cramps worse.
我拉伸过 但是就是反复抽筋
I stretch, but they just keep coming back.
你这样多久了
How long has that been going on?
一个或两个小时吧
Um, an hour or two?
几个月来我第一次醒来呼吸是顺畅的
I woke up breathing better for the first time in months,
但是我背部火♥辣♥辣的 现在又是这样
but my back gets hot and now this.
不过我的孕期播客
Although my pregnancy podcast
倒是说我会开始感觉更加自信和性感
said I was going to start feeling confident and sexy.
艾拉 听起来像是你要生了
Ella, it sounds like you're in labor.
我收到你的传呼了
I got your page.
我们抓到了这个一直从配药房♥
We caught the guy who's been pinching Oxy
- 偷羟考酮的人 - 护理员吗
- from the dispensary. - An orderly?
- 我叫保罗 - 保罗·阿基多
- My name is Paul. - Paul Argento.
在这工作13个月了
Been working here for 13 months
从你这偷东西的时间也是这么长
and stealing from you just as long.
你介意告诉我原因吗
You mind telling me why?
如果你成瘾 我们可以给你
Look, if you're using, we can get you tre‐‐
这不是给我的
They're not for me.
好吧 如果你在卖♥♥这些
Well, if you're selling them...
是给我妈妈用的
The‐‐they're for my mom.
她一年前被诊断出骨肉瘤
She got diagnosed with osteosarcoma a year ago.
她原来很幸福
She used to be happy,
但现在病痛一直在折磨她
but now the pain's killing her.
她甚至都没办法遛狗了
She can't even walk her dog.
羟考酮很有用 但是她那弱智医生
The Oxy was helping, but that idiot doctor of hers‐‐
他给我开的止痛药越来越少了
He's been giving me less and less for my pain.
他说我得戒掉这种瘾
Told me I had to be weaned off.
那他给你什么来替代
And what is he giving you as an alternative?
什么都没有
Nothing.
太糟糕了
That's awful.
不管你的医生是谁 今天开始终止治疗
Whoever was treating you stops today.
你现在是我们新阿姆斯特丹医院的病人
You're a patient at New Amsterdam now.
但是我的医生就在这个医院
But my doctor is at New Amsterdam.
布伦娜·阿基多
Brenna Argento.
我知道她 三♥期♥骨癌
I know her well. Stage three bone cancer.
她几乎不能走 但你不给开羟考酮 为啥
She can barely walk, and yet you pulled her Oxy. Why?
因为我收到了麦克斯·古德温医生的信
Because received a letter from a Dr. Max Goodwin
信上说如果我做不到这样就要开除我
saying that if I didn't, I'd be fired.
不 开除是因过量开药 不注意且太鲁莽
No, for overprescribing, needlessly, recklessly,
- 但是布伦娜 - 你在指定政策时
- but Brenna ‐Who wasn't the type
没有考虑到她这种患者
of patient you pictured when you wrote it.
这就是当你不顾每个病人的利益
This is what happens when you needlessly and recklessly
有勇无谋地制定一个总政策时的后果
make a blanket policy without a regard to individual patients.
她很痛苦
She is suffering.
当然她会痛苦 但不是我的原因
Of course she's suffering, but not because of me.
是因为你
Because of you.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up!
因为我要让屏幕里的那个人知道
Because I want whoever that is to know
如果你你改变了医院
that I'm person who killed you
限制阿片类镇痛药的政策
for reversing this hospital's policy
我会让你死的很难看的
on limiting opiate prescriptions.
我很坚定
I am unmoved.
好我要挂了 是的 爸爸要有麻烦了
Wow, okay, I gotta go. Yeah, Daddy's in trouble.
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
医院的阿片类阵痛药处方量下降了38%
Opioid prescriptions at New Amsterdam are down 38%.
我们得了奖 我们是全国模范
We've won awards. We're a national model.
奈勒家族理所当然地
The Nyler family's rightfully drowning
陷入了集体诉讼
in class‐action lawsuits.
然而与此同时 麻♥醉♥药♥致死率节节升高
And yet, deaths from narcotic overdoses
知道现在是多少吗
are skyrocketing. Know by how much?
百分之两百四 所以目标达成了吗
240%. So mission accomplished?
那条政策是你制定的
You instituted that policy.
我是制定来拯救生命的 但是现在它没起作用
Yeah, to save lives, but that policy was a blunt instrument
还繁文缛节 本末倒置
that put paper over people.
你在自我否定你的伟大政策吗
So you're denouncing your own hugely successful policy?
我在事实求是 这条政策并不伟大
Well, that's just it. It wasn't successful.
我们能全身而退 但是却伤害了
Our books were clean, but at the cost of hurting people
真正需要我们帮助的人 我们要做得更好才行
who needed our help. We have to do better.
过回从前的太平日子
By returning to the halcyon days
把致瘾的药物像过节发糖一样发出去吗
when doled out highly addictive drugs like Halloween candy?
凯伦 你知道得了骨癌是什么感觉吗
Karen, do you know what it feels like to have bone cancer?
那感觉就像
It's like being stabbed
被带锯齿的刀
over and over again
一遍又一遍地捅上一整天
all day long with a serrated knife,
然而 唯一能
and the only, the only thing,
唯一能缓解这种剧痛的
that is gonna ease that excruciating pain
就是阿片类阵痛药
is opioids.
这些不是我说的
Those aren't my words.
是一个被我辜负了的病人
They're Brenna Argento's,
叫布雷纳·阿根托
a patient that we...
说的
that I let down.
我不需要你告诉我阿类药物的功效
You don't convince me opioids work.
我们现在说的是药物滥用的问题
That was never the issue. This was always about abuse.
我们不能因为发放药物而导致
About ensuring the drugs we send into the world
病人药物成瘾 或者药品被倒卖♥♥
aren't getting our patients hooked or being sold
最后落入不法分子手中
or ending up in the wrong hands.
你说的很对
You're absolutely right.
我很不喜欢你在我们争论的时候
I don't like it when we're fighting,
- 突然赞同我 - 不 你说得对
- and you agree with me. - No, you're right.
我们要让真正需要药物的人拿到药
We can get opioids to the people who need them
还要保证药品充足 不落入
and in quantities that are in safe‐‐
凯伦 说得好呀
Karen, yes!
不好意思 忘了这是我的办公室
Sorry, forgot this was my office.
你 可以走了吗
Uh, would you excuse me?
你宫缩很规律 宫口开了四成
Contractions are organized and four minutes apart.
这回稳了
It's official.
什么稳了
What's official?
埃拉 你今天要生啦
Ella, you're gonna have a baby today.
不 这不可能
Oh, no, that's impossible
我预产期是三周后
'cause my due date's in three weeks.
而且是星期五 今天是星期四
On a Friday. And today's Tuesday.
都定好了理查森医生来接生
And Dr. Richardson was gonna delivery my baby.
看起来有个小家伙
Well, looks like someone
想提前到场啦
wants to crash this party early.
今天我给理查森医生当助理
I'll be covering for Dr. Richardson all day,
我们可能会经常见面
so I think we'll be seeing a lot of each other.
我等会儿再回来看看进展
I'll be back in a bit to check on your progress.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表