剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
没有 我 我有小心的
No, I'm‐‐I'm being careful.
对
Yeah.
妈 我很快就会来看你的
Ma, I'm gonna see you soon.
嗯 好 我也爱你
Okay, yeah. I love you too.
好的
All right.
听说你成功做了个微创瓣膜置换术
Heard you pulled off one hell of a TAVR.
像天才那样
Just this side of genius.
接受你的道歉 麦克斯
I accept your apology, Max.
你在这儿需要些什么别的吗
You need anything else while you're here?
不 只是和一些朋友叙叙旧
Aw, no, just catching up with some folks.
你知道 我今天还想起我最爱的护士JJ了
You know, I missed my favorite scrub nurse in OR today, JJ.
- 戴弗林 - 对
- Devlin. - Yeah.
他几个月前去世了
He passed away a few months ago.
新冠
COVID.
真是太难过了
That's too bad.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
- 麦克斯·古德温医生 - 是我
- Dr. Max Goodwin. - That's me.
- 你被捕了 - 发生了什么
- You're under arrest. - Whoa, what's going on?
为什么
For what?
因为你开了700份羟考酮
For writing 700 Oxycodone prescriptions,
每份都超了100毫克
each one over 100 milligrams,
并发放给了单车快递员
and distributing them with bike messengers.
哦 那个啊
Oh, that.
优秀 看来有些事还是没变
It's nice to see some things haven't changed.
高压80低压40 还在降
BP's 80/40 and falling.
注射肾上腺素 我来了
Push epi, I'm coming in.
这里要做个超声波
I need an echo over here.
发生了什么
What happened?
夹子松掉了 他的心跳在下降
The clip didn't hold. His heart is failing.
地方检察官只同意了
The DA only agreed
不会以贩卖♥♥毒品起诉
to not press charges for narcotics trafficking
因为你是抗击病毒的重要的工作人员
because you're an essential worker.
恭喜
Huh. Congratulations.
你是极少数能从新冠中获利的人之一
You're one of the select few to benefit from COVID‐19.
谢谢你把我弄出来
Thanks for getting me out.
我中途曾想把你留在那儿
I have half a mind to leave you in there.
你知道的 药房♥一直在寄送阿片类镇静药药物
You know, pharmacies mail opioids all the time.
单车快递员基本上都一样
Bike messengers are almost the same.
我在想你有没有想过这会有多累
I wonder if you've ever considered how exhausting it is
作为你的老板
to be your boss.
你所有完美的点子
All your wonderful ideas
都造成混乱
that come with such chaos,
每一个
every single one.
说来有趣
It's funny.
你的擅长之处恰恰是我工作中最讨厌的部分
The thing you're best at is the part of my job I hate the most.
- 你忽略事实 - 不是这样的
- You ignore reality. - That's not fair.
说这话的男人才通过单车快递员
Says the man who just sent 70,000 milligrams of Oxy
向社会发了70000毫克的止痛药
out into the street via bike messenger.
我知道这看起来像是一个好主意
I know it seems like a good idea.
甚至 这或许就是一个好主意
Hell, it might even be a good idea,
但我的工作就是处理你在践行理想的时候
but it's my job to deal with the reality of your ideas,
造成的犯罪事实 舆♥论♥很重要
in this case criminal reality. Optics matter.
病人很重要
Patients matter.
我很高兴你帮助别人 马克斯 真的
I'm glad you're helping people, Max, truly.
但你没有为你的计划负责
But your plan has no accountability.
你不知道这些药最终会流向哪里
You don't know where these drugs are going.
你不知道
You just don't.
而阿片类药物 很有可能被滥用
And opioids, the potential for abuse,
是非常敏感的问题
it's a very emotional issue.
对很多人来说 阿片类不是止痛药
To many people, opioids aren't pain medicine.
是杀了他们爱的人的元凶
They're what killed someone they loved.
等等 伊基
Wait. Iggy.
伊基 我没有评判你
Iggy, I wasn't judging you.
你差一点就骗了我
You could've fooled me.
只不过 你这个样子很可能会出事
It was just‐‐people die from what you're doing.
她说什么
What did she say?
进来 进来
In here. In here.
伊基
Ig.
伊基 听着 刚才的局面我很抱歉
Ig, look, I'm sorry for making a scene.
你应该感到抱歉
You should be.
只是
It's just
我见过急症室里那些有进食障碍的人
I've seen people in my ED with eating disorders.
我的意思是 我见过有进食障碍的人
I mean, I've known people with eating disorders.
他们有些
Some of them...
他们有些已经不在了
they're not here anymore.
听着
Look.
我像其他人一样了解
I know as well anyone
事实很艰难
that the truth is really difficult.
不好意思 你在干嘛
I'm sorry. What are you doing?
你现在是在把你的和我作比较吗
Are you comparing your issues to mine right now?
让我再帮你重现一下
Let me just mirror that back for you
这样你才能听清
so you can hear it out loud.
我现在正吉米·坎摩尔式节食
I'm on the Jimmy Kimmel diet,
而你因为药物成瘾差点杀了一个病人
and you almost killed a patient because you are a drug addict.
- 这不一样 - 你过线了
- Not the same. - That was way out of line.
我过线了 这不难 劳伦
I'm outta line? It's not hard, Lauren.
这是医院
This is a hospital.
只有一条线重要
There's only one line that matters.
你伤害了病人 我没有
You were hurting patients. I am not.
简单明了
Plain and simple!
病人不是唯一你可以伤害的人
Patients aren't the only people you can hurt.
哦 是吗 我想清洁工
Oh, yeah? Well, I think the janitors
- 在我的节食上也很安全 - 是吗
- are safe from my eating too. - Yeah?
你的孩子呢
What about your kids?
- 什么 - 你在饿死你自己
- Excuse me? - You're starving yourself.
你觉得他们察觉不到吗
You think they don't notice that?
- 你闭嘴 - 多少次你和孩子们
- You stop talking. - How many meals have you
一起吃饭 可逆
had with them where you
- 却什么都没吃的时候 - 闭嘴
- haven't eaten anything? - Stop!
你一共逃掉了多少顿饭
How many have you skipped altogether?
我是说 你这么做会让孩子们
I mean, what kind of screwed up issues
对正常进食产生的多大阴影
are your kids gonna have with food because of you?
有人
Occupied!
现在不太合适 格拉迪斯
It's a bad time, Gladys.
卡普尔医生出事了
It's Dr. Kapoor.
动脉夹没起效
The clip failed,
撕裂伤贯穿瓣膜小叶
tore right through the valve leaflets.
我得打开他的胸腔
I'm gonna have to crack open his chest
植入一个人造瓣膜
and put in an artificial valve.
这可是一项大手术
That's a big surgery.
你不是说无法将之与肌肉♥缝♥合吗
I thought you said you couldn't sew into the muscle.
- 怎么变了 - 没变 什么条件都没变
What changed? Nothing. Not a damn thing.
但是他能撑过这场手术的 对吧
But he'll make it through the surgery, right?
所以你现在最好去探望一下他
That's why I thought you should see him now,
陪在他的身边
and have one more moment with him
以防万一
in case...
我得去做术前准备了
I'm gonna go prep.
你的宫颈已经完全扩张开了
You're fully effaced and dilated,
但婴儿里宫颈口还有3厘米
but the baby's still at minus three position.
埃拉 分娩不如我预计的那么顺利
Ella, the delivery isn't progressing as I had hoped.
什么意思
What does that mean?
下一次宫缩时 你得使劲向外推
When your contraction comes, you need to push real hard.
我的天 这就是一场灾难
Oh, my God, this is a disaster.
要不你握住她的手
Maybe you could hold her hand.
埃 埃拉
E‐Ella.
你看 看着
Look. Look.
和我一起数 好吗
Count them out with me, okay?
准备好
Here we go.
使出吃奶的劲来推
Give me the biggest push you got.
你能行的 加把劲 快
You can do this. Come on, come on.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表