剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
No. We're good on antibiotics.
利兰德 等一下
Uh, Leland. Hang on a second.
什么事 麦克斯
What do you need now, Max?
比尔 布鲁克海文和纪念碑医院的医生在线
Bill, you're on with Brookhaven and Memorial.
之前你提过甲硝唑
You were talking about metronidazole earlier--
还需要吗
do you still need it?
需要 我什么都缺 怎么了
Yeah, I need everything. Why?
纪念碑医院有多的 现在就给你送去
Memorial has extra. We'll send it over right now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果有什么需要我帮忙的
If we can help with anything--
只要跟药无关
I mean, non-drug related--
一定告诉我
please let me know.
你还有多的通气管吗
You don't still have extra vent tubing, do you?
多得是
Tons.
我让人把家♥乐♥福♥都买♥♥空了
Yeah, I had my guys buy out Home Depot.
好极了 等一下
Yeah, great. One second.
喂
Hello?
米利亚姆 线上有布鲁克海文
Miriam, you're on with Brookhaven,
纪念碑和大学医院的医生
Memorial, and University.
你还需要通气管吗
Do you still need that vent tubing?
急切需要
Desperately.
大学医院马上送一堆过来
University will send over a bunch right now.
我不知道说什么了
I don't know what to say.
你们需要脉搏血氧仪吗
Can I give you some pulse oximeters?
纪念碑医院非常需要
Memorial could really use those.
我马上发给你
I'm sending you a shipment.
正好大家各取所需
Well, this worked out great for everyone.
除了你 麦克斯
Well, except for you, Max.
我也不想破坏这个气氛 很高兴能帮上忙
Didn't wanna kill the vibe, but glad I could help.
异丙酚很难弄
Propofol's a tough one.
- 麦克斯 你需要异丙酚吗 - 是的
- Max, you need propofol? - Yeah.
- 显然大家都需要 - 我们不需要
- Apparently everyone does. - Not us.
我们刚发现还有很多库存
We just found a ton of it in storage.
今天就能送到
You'll have it by end of day.
我们以前怎么不齐心协力呢
Why weren't we all doing this before?
这是我的位置
You're in my spot.
纽约最安全的地方
Safest place in New York.
露娜怎么样了
How's our Miss Luna?
我也不知道
I wouldn't know.
她还跟乔治亚的父母一起
She's still frolicking in suburban splendor
在郊区玩
with Georgia's parents.
你多久见她一次
How often do you get to see her?
多久都不够
Not enough.
我挺想她
I miss her...
近乎疯狂
Like crazy.
我懂
I know.
只是现在带她回家还不安全
It's just not safe enough to bring her home.
现在什么都不安全了 不是吗
Nothing's safe anymore though, is it?
本来一切都很正常
Everything that was normal--
朋友
friends,
餐馆
restaurants,
亲密行为
intimacy--
现在都变得陌生了
they all seem so strange now.
一切都感觉
They feel--
不再如从前
they feel wrong.
我曾经很害怕这个病毒
I used to be scared of the virus,
但现在我害怕正常
but now I am scared of normal.
正常
Normal.
我一直在想
I kept thinking,
一旦一切回归正常
once everything gets back to normal,
然后我就能修复这家
then I would finally fix this hospital,
我本可以修复的医院
that I could fix it.
但我不想再修复这家医院了
But I don't want to fix this hospital anymore--
即便我们能恢复正常
I mean, even if we could go back to normal.
我不想修复这个体系
I don't want to fix this system.
我想破除掉
I want to tear it down.
知道吗 我想全部打破
You know, I wanna tear it all down
改造成更好的
and build something better--
能为我女儿 为你
something better for my daughter,
为所有人提供更好救助的医院
something better for you, better for all of us.
我看见绿油油的树
*I see trees of green
否则 这一切有什么意义
I mean, otherwise, what the hell was this for?
还有红艳艳的玫瑰
*Red roses too
抱歉 我让你烦了吗
Sorry. Am I boring you?
我看见它们绽放
*I see them bloom
没有 完全没有
No. Not at all.
事实上 我觉得
In fact, I think there are
还有很多人会支持你
a lot of people rooting for you.
现在7点了
It's 7:00.
于是我不禁感叹
*And I think to myself
多么美妙的世界
*What a wonderful world
我看见蔚蓝的天空
*I see skies of blue
白云朵朵
*And clouds of white
白天阳光明媚
*The bright blessed days
暮色庄严的夜晚
*The dark sacred nights
于是我不禁感叹
*And I think to myself
他是不是
Hi, is he...
他醒了 已经醒了
He's awake. He's awake.
多么美妙的世界
*What a wonderful world
太好了
Oh, thank God.
彩虹的颜色
*The colors of the rainbow
老伙计
Hey, buddy.
在空中绚丽缤纷
*So pretty in the sky
还有路过行人的脸上
*Are also on the faces
也灿烂多彩
*Of people going by
我看见朋友间握手
*I see friends holding hands
相互问候你好
*Saying "How do you do?"
他的心脏受到严重损伤
The damage to his heart was extensive.
需要新的二尖瓣
He's going to need a new mitral valve.
病毒还破坏了周围的心肌
The virus also ravaged the surrounding heart muscle.
我听见婴儿哭泣
*I hear babies cry
有多糟
How bad?
什么办法都没用
No way to sugarcoat it.
即便是
Even if you found
世上最好的心外科医生
the best heart surgeon in the world,
估计也不够
I'm not sure it'd be enough.
于是我不禁感叹
*And I think to myself
多么美妙的世界
*What a wonderful world
是的 我不禁感叹
*Yes, I think to myself
有什么需要我帮忙的
How can I help?
多么美妙的世界
*What a wonderful world
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表