剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
I could go to jail.
我只是告诉你我听到的
I'm just telling you what I've heard.
并不是建议你这么做
Not suggesting you do it.
我当然不会这么做的
Of course, I am not gonna do it.
上帝啊
Dear God...
请赐予我平静
Grant me the serenity
去接受我无法改变的事情
to accept the things I cannot change,
赐予我勇气去改变我能改变的事情
the courage to change the things I can.
上帝啊
Dear God,
请赐予我平静
grant me the serenity
去接受我无法改变的事情
to accept the things I cannot change,
赐予我勇气去改变我能改变的事情
the courage to change the things I can...
赐予我了解世界参差的智慧
And the wisdom to know the difference.
只是
This is just...
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
听着 我一整天都感到内疚
Look, I have been feeling guilty all day.
为什么
Why?
我太兴奋了
I was just so excited.
我甚至没想过你的感受
I didn't even think about what you must have been feeling.
我想让你知道 离开你我并不开心
And I want you to know that I'm not excited to be leaving you.
- 你是我的一切 - 莱拉
- You're everything to me. - Leyla.
我能行的
I can make this work.
我能的
I can.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
不 你接吧
No, you should--you should get that.
- 你确定吗 - 确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah. Yeah.
你好
Hello?
是的 是我
Yes, this is she.
好的
Okay. Okay.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
那真是
That's--
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
当然 非常感谢
Yes! Yes. Thank you.
刚才是新阿姆斯特丹的住院医师主任
That was the residency director from New Amsterdam.
院长刚给了急诊开了第五个名额
The dean just opened up a fifth spot in the ED.
他们把位置给我了
And they offered it to me.
太棒了 恭喜
That's amazing! Congratulations!
你和这事有关吗
Did you have anything to do with this?
什么 没 当然没有
What? No. No, of course not.
这都是你自己凭本事得到的
No, this--this was all you.
全靠你自己
It was all you.
我搬到了莱诺克斯 不是乡下
I moved across Lenox, not the country.
我还是会经常见到你的 妈妈
I'll still see you all the time, Mama.
好吧 是的 就
Okay, yeah, just--
记住我不是小孩子了 好吗
try to remember I'm not a little boy anymore, okay?
房♥主特♥供♥
House special.
- 什么呀 - 这个
- Oh, what? - Bam.
天
Oh, my gosh.
要不是很了解你的话
If I didn't know any better,
我会以为你是想让我搬进来
I'd say you're trying to get me to move in.
那样不好吗
Would that be so bad?
好吧 好了
Mm, all right. Okay. Okay.
- 怎么了 - 你知道规矩
- What? - You know the rules.
我也知道规矩就是用来打破的
I also know that rules are meant to be broken.
是打破了
And we have.
本来就是一♥夜♥情♥
You get one stay.
不知怎么的 变成了周四常态
Somewhere along the line, this turned into Thursday.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. Look, look, I get it.
我试着拒绝你好几个月了 对吧
I tried to resist you for months, right?
最终还是屈服了 现在看看谁拒绝不了了
Finally had to give in. Now look who can't resist.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
会爱上两个占有欲强的男人一点都不出奇
Of course I'd fall for two alpha males.
好吧 等等
Oh, okay, hold on.
我也有规矩的 好吗
No, I got a rule, too, all right?
不许提那个丈夫的事儿
None of that husband talk.
来
Come here.
- 弗洛伊德 - 在
- Floyd. - Yeah.
这是我们的约定
This is the arrangement.
不能再比这更过分了 你是知道的
We can never be more than this. Tell me you know that.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我去洗个澡
I am going to take a shower.
右位心解释不了出血过多
Dextrocardia doesn't explain the excessive bleeding.
不仅是心脏 她所有器官位置都是左右颠倒的
Not just her heart, but all of her organs are flipped.
那么她的脾脏在右侧
Then her spleen is on the right side.
也就是说匕♥首♥正好刺穿脾脏
Which means the dagger is plunging straight through it.
但这解释不了为什么失去意识
But that doesn't explain the LOC.
去手术室之前停一下 做个头部CT检查
Stop for a head CT on your way to the OR.
好主意 好吧
Good idea. All right.
我要空着的手术室中最大的那间
I'll need the largest OR that's empty
以及所有O型阴性血
and every unit of O-neg we got.
手术室已经订好了 一切就绪
Already ordered and waiting for you.
好的 很好 还需要一个
Okay, good. We'll also need a fresh staff
至少能工作12小时的新员工
that can work at least 12 hours.
这次手术是场马拉松
This one's gonna be a marathon.
- 我会把他们召集起来 - 我给你安排了
- I'll round them up. - I've got a full craniotomy
一个开颅手术
- set up on order for you. - Oh!
时间刚刚好 我来接手吧
Perfect timing. I'll take her from here.
- 等等 怎么回事 - 萨拉塔医生
- Wait. What? - Dr. Salaita.
CT显示马德拉女士腹部血栓
The CT showed Ms. Madera threw a clot from her abdomen
通过她畸形的心脏进入大脑
up through her poorly-formed heart to her brain,
从而导致出血
where it caused a hemorrhagic event.
需要从头部把血抽出来
You'll need to drain the blood from her head.
团队已经就位 巴普蒂斯特医生
Our team's waiting, Dr. Baptiste.
好的 拿个扫描器来
Okay, get a scanner in here
这样就能做个实时图像引导手术
so you can do a real-time, image-guided surgery.
他们不会让我用惯性制导系统的
They'll never let me have the IGS system, sir.
跟他们说 是外科主任
Tell them the chief of surgery
亲自授权的
personally authorized it.
弗洛雷斯医生 召集你的团队
Dr. Flores, gather your team
做中隔膜重建
for the septal reconstruction.
你是最后一个开工 所以先在观测台等吧
You'll be last, so just wait in the obs deck.
- 好的 - 还有你
- Will do, sir. - And you.
你是急诊创伤外科医生副手吗
You're the associate ED trauma surgeon?
- 雷诺兹医生 是的 先生 - 看看你有什么本事吧
- Dr. Reynolds. Yes, sir. - Let's see what you've got.
好了 开始吧 准备好手术棉
All right, here we go. Get the lap pads ready.
- 匕♥首♥取出 - 血液溢出
- Dagger's out. - Replaced by blood.
这里肯定有出血点
There's gotta be a bleeder in here somewhere.
再来个手术棉
- Whew. - Another lap pad.
还是看不到 拜托
Still can't see it. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on. Come on.
找到了 缝合
Got it. Suture.
监测收缩脉搏
Monitor the systolic pulse...
在逆位的地方
With situs inversus,
我们在她的腹部发现了小脾脏
we got small mini-spleens all through her abdomen.
我这边缝合完毕 就可以移除它们
Once I get this under control, I can remove them.
没必要 我会在做脑部手术的时候自己做
No need; I'll do it myself during the brain surgery.
你做了CT血管造影来确定副脾的位置了吗
Did you get a CT angio to locate the accessory spleens?
剪刀 没做
Scissors. I did not.
死亡始于放射科
death begins in radiology.
待命
standing by.
应该没问题
That should hold.
我可以协助做脾切除术
I can assist in the splenectomy.
你被可以走了
You're dismissed.
我的神经团队呢 轮到你们了
Where's my neuro team? You guys are up.
确保供血充足
Make sure there's enough blood...
换人
Switch up.
你要拿去干洗吗
Do you dry clean?
刚好我也有几件衬衫
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表