剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
但他们是为我们而来的
But they're here for us.
来保护我们的安全
To keep us safe.
你知道 在我眼里他们是谁吗
You know what I see?
是从我12岁就不断
I see the people who've been stopping me
把我从路上拦下的人
since I was 12 years old,
让我坐在路边 脸朝墙
making me sit on curbs and face walls.
有次我穿着手术服在下班路上 还被铐了起来
I got handcuffed coming home from work one day in my scrubs.
我还穿着手术服啊
In my scrubs.
凯西 拜托 你知道我绝对不会
Casey, come on. You know that I would never--
你去问问韦伯 问问玛丽安娜 还有劳伦
Ask Weber and ask Mariana, Lauren.
我们都有相似的经历
We all got stories.
你怎么不去问问你那个
Hell, why don't you ask your little friend
经常来用我们淋浴间的小伙伴
who's always up in here using our showers?
没错
Yeah.
我注意到她了
I noticed.
问问她被这么多警♥察♥
Ask her if she feels any safer
虎视眈眈地盯着
with all these cops hanging around
她会觉得更安全吗
watching everything she does.
那好 我问你
Okay. Right.
如果下次医院再发生袭击
So what are we supposed to do next time
我们要怎么办
there's another assault, huh?
布伦斯特还在楼上
Brunstetter's still upstairs
治疗受伤的眼框
getting his eye socket repaired.
你觉得他会想让警♥察♥离开吗
You think he'd want them gone?
你觉得跨性别者对警♥察♥能有好感吗
You think cops make trans people feel safe?
凯西 我看得出来 好吗
Casey, I'm not blind, okay?
我知道警♥察♥有好有坏
I know that there are bad cops--
你不会真的用有好有坏这种话来搪塞我吧
You didn't just try to "not all cops" me now, did you?
但确实 不是所有的警♥察♥都这样
But it's not all cops.
你也深知这一点
And you know that.
- 而且我们需要他们留下 - 我们
And we need them here. - "We"?
你说的我们是谁
Tell me who's "we."
肯定不是那些没有合法身份的人
Because the undocumented, they're gonna stay away.
那些无家可归的人 他们也会避而远之
The homeless, they're gonna stay away, too.
如果又来了个药物上瘾的患者
And what about the next patient who comes in here
该怎么办
under the influence?
你觉得警♥察♥会对这些送上门的逮捕机会
You suddenly want these cops feeling compelled
视而不见吗 得来全不费功夫
to make arrests because, hell, they're already here?
又能出什么问题呢
What could possibly go wrong?
这些人不会让我们更安心 劳伦
They're not making us feel any safer, Lauren.
而是另一种意义上的不安全
It's just a different kind of unsafe.
病人需要膈肌修复手术
Got a diaphragmatic repair.
40岁 火箭模型爱好者
40-year-old model rocket enthusiast
发射错地方 相当讽刺了
ironically failed to launch.
我需要间手术室 再另派些人手
I'll need an OR. Oh, and another set of hands.
手术室在这 但我们人手不够
Right in here, but we're short staffed.
我可以
I'm available.
你是谁
Who are you?
弗洛伊德·雷诺兹 胸外科的
Floyd Reynolds, cardiothoracic.
之前做过隔膜手术吗
Ever worked a diaphragm before?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
我们升空了
And we have liftoff.
横隔膜暴露在外
Diaphragm is exposed.
我去 火箭造成了不小的伤害
Oof, rocket did some damage.
是啊 人类的一小步
Yeah, one small step for mankind,
詹姆斯·费勒腹部的一大步
one huge abdominal tear for James Feller.
递给我生物补片
Biological mesh.
用单丝垫状缝合线
You know, a monofilament mattress suture
应该会更好
might work better.
生物补片可以提供无张力的闭合
Mesh will provide a tension-free closure.
是 不过也可以在
Yeah, but why not close it
不使用体外物质的情况下进行闭合
without introducing a foreign object, you know?
不过单丝缝合
Because the uneven edges
边缘不平整 容易起皱
of the monofilament closure would pucker.
还好吧 可以下放缝合线将其控制到最小
Eh, sutures could be laid down to minimize it.
- 不好意思 你是 - 雷诺兹医生
I'm sorry, Doctor...? - Reynolds.
雷诺兹医生是胸外科的主任
Dr. Reynolds was chair of cardiothoracic--
不必 凯特
Oh, it's fine, Kat.
主任不主任 我需要的是副手
Chair or no chair, I asked for another set of hands,
而不是指手画脚的人
not a second opinion.
这是我的手术室 手术要按照
This is my OR, and surgeries will be done
我的方式完成
the way I want them.
现在你要么按我说的做 要么走人
Now, you can either get on board or get out.
按你说的做
On board it is.
生物补片
Mesh.
不 这实在太过分了
No, it's above and beyond. Truly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的 你也是 再见
Okay, you too. Buh-bye.
莱纳斯在俄亥俄州的表兄
Okay, so Linus's cousin in Ohio
会收留他的
is going to take him in permanently.
这是好消息 对吧
That's good news, right?
总比送去寄宿家庭好 这倒是真的
It's better than foster care. That's true.
或者更糟 离家出走孩子的避难所
Or worse yet, a runaway shelter.
我的老天
Oh, man.
怎么了
So what's wrong?
是雅纳
It's Yana.
我一直在想雅纳
I can't stop thinking about Yana.
她仍然坚信
I mean, she's still convinced
自己的儿子还在外面 对吗
that her son is out there somewhere, right?
她永远不会停止找寻儿子的
And she's never gonna stop looking for him,
我们永远也无法让她相信真♥相♥
and we will never be able to convince her of the truth.
事实就是这样
That's just facts.
这简直太
It's all just so...
干嘛
What?
怎么了
What?
你看着我♥干♥吗
You're looking at me.
啊 对啊
Oh, yeah.
因为一般在这个时候
Yeah, I think this is usually the time
维杰都会说一些有深度的话
when Vijay says something profound
发人深思 给我灵感
and gives me like a... a good idea.
我不知道要说什么啊
Well, I don't know what to say!
你说说看 随便说
Just try something. Throw it at me.
说什么
Try what?
雅纳认为莱纳斯是个冒牌货
Yana thinks that Linus is an imposter,
你永远也无法让她相信 那就是她亲儿子
and you'll never be able to convince her that he isn't.
这话我刚说过了
I just said that.
就像你永远也无法让我相信
Just like you'll never be able to convince me
我可以接过卡普尔医生的衣钵
that I can fill Dr. Kapoor's shoes.
事实就是这样
These are facts!
我做不到
I can't do this,
莱纳斯可能也会死了
and Linus may as well be dead.
所以 我也不知道该说什么
So no, I don't know what to say.
真是
That's...
真是太天才了
that's genius.
怎么了
What is?
治疗性谎言
Therapeutic fibbing.
在类似综合症的治疗中疗效很好
That is a great success in similar syndromes.
不会吧
Wait, no.
你要告诉她 她儿子已经死了吗
You want to tell her that her son is dead?
我的话不是这个意思
I didn't mean that literally.
她只需要不再纠结于此
Look, all she wants is a way to move on.
对吗 一个让她继续生活下去理由
Right? A way to get on with her life.
那莱纳斯怎么办
Oh, what about Linus?
他失去了妈妈 虽然他的妈妈还没有死
He lost his mom, and he knows that she's not dead.
他想找回自己的妈妈
Yeah, he's looking for a relationship with her.
他想重新跟她建立联♥系♥
He's looking for a connection. That's it, so...
我们为什么不帮他一把
why don't we give him one?
肯定有人拿了
One of you took it!
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你让警♥察♥离开了
Thanks for getting rid of those cops.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表