剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
都跟你说了 我们不会去的
I told you, we ain't going there.
但感觉就像
But it's like we just picked up
又回到了从前
where we left off.
你们这对小情侣接下来有什么打算
So what's next for you two lovebirds?
弥补失去的时间
Gonna make up for lost time.
沿66号♥公路开下去
Hit Route 66.
去圣路易斯拱门
The Gateway Arch,
看梅勒梅克洞穴
the Meramec Caverns,
参观石化森林公园
Petrified Forest.
打小他就说过要带我走一趟
He's been promising me that trip since we been kids.
言出必行
I'm gonna fulfill it too.
托马斯
Thomas,
你手臂上
uh, the bruising on your arm
以及手臂下面
and underneath
以及侧面的淤青
on your side here.
我知道
I know.
刚才我们光顾着叙旧了
We've just been busy catching up and whatnot.
我想做些检查
I'd like to run some tests.
什么检查 夏普医生
Tests for what, Dr. Sharpe?
她觉得我癌症复发了
She thinks my cancer is back.
- 手术棉 - 检查结果出来了
Lap pad. - TS kit on the tray.
这样就能止血了
Okay, that should do it for the bleeder.
但如果她还想重新站起来走路的话
But if she has any hopes of walking again,
我们得把子弹取出来
we'll have to take the bullet out.
护士 麻烦叫萨拉塔医生过来
Nurse, can you call Dr. Salaita?
好的
Will do.
你要去告知她家人吗
Do you want to update her family?
要 去之前 你能看下这个吗
Yeah, but before I do, will you take a look at this?
- 火♥药♥灼伤 - 对
Powder burns? - Yeah.
看到这里的痕迹了吗
And you see that stippling there?
看上去不像驾车射击
Seems inconsistent for a drive-by.
像是近距离开枪
This was close range.
打给社会服务机构
I'm gonna call Social Services.
真不敢相信我要为这事儿去医院
I can't believe I gotta go to the hospital for this.
你们都接种上疫苗了
You all got the vaccine.
我们只能自己想办法
The rest of us just do what we can.
我们会照顾好你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
我保证
I promise. -
整栋楼都问过了
Whole building's accounted for.
要带16个人回去
We're taking 16 back with us,
回收了46单已购买♥♥但未使用的方剂
and housing bought back 46 unused treatments.
用蛇油做的
Of snake oil.
感觉像住在西部荒野一样
It's like we're living in the Wild West.
这些家庭估计也这感觉
Well, these families might as well be.
这栋楼没有无线网络覆盖
This building's located in the middle of a Wi-Fi desert.
如果上不了网
If you can't access the Internet,
就发现不了蛇油的事儿
you can't debunk the snake oil.
这种事还会发生的
And this is just gonna keep happening.
假新闻 伪治愈 除非
Fake news, fake cures, unless...
除非我们做点什么
Unless we do something about it.
比如
Something like what?
我们要让纽约市
We're gonna get free broadband access
所有家庭都可以免费上网
for every household in New York City.
以前听说过4G还有5G 但没听说过啥G都没有
I mean, I've heard of 4G and 5G but never no G.
起码在纽约没听说过 不可思议
Not in New York. That's crazy!
试想一下在没有网络覆盖的乡村地带
And imagine what it's like for people in rural areas
人们都怎么过日子的
without broadband.
怪不得病毒蔓延如此迅猛
I mean, no wonder the virus hit the way that it did.
没错 你包里装的什么
Yeah. What you got in the bag there?
这个吗 这个是
Oh, this? This is, uh...
为正义而战的秘密武器
this is my secret weapon to fight injustice.
不为人知的秘密吧
And a secret it shall remain, I guess.
您点的单好了 弗罗姆医生
Order up, Dr. Frome!
- 钱斯 - 对
Chance. - Yeah.
脏脏印度奶茶 按你口味调制
It's one filthy chai, just the way you like it.
- 五泵 加椰奶 - 不
Five pumps, coconut milk. - No, no.
我没 我没点
I didn't--I didn't order this.
没事的 我请
It's all good. I got you.
麻烦下一位
Hey, next in line, please.
你的简历和推荐信
Your résumé and references are...
无可挑剔
impeccable.
我从没想过会找人
I never thought we'd find someone
接替卡普尔医生的工作 但
to replace Dr. Kapoor, but I--
谢谢 高医生
Thank you, Dr. Kao.
我毕生致力于研究神经系统
I've devoted my entire life to the nervous system.
看到了
I see.
你在休斯顿圣十字医院做了12年的
You were head of neurology at Holy Cross in Houston
神经科主任
for 12 years.
能问问你为什么来纽约吗
Can I ask what brought you to New York?
简单地说 定期的社会心理刺♥激♥
Simply put, regular psychosocial stimulation
对大脑有好处
is good for your brain.
我认为这很有必要
I believe it's essential.
相当同意
I so agree!
感官所传递的信息是生存的关键
Our senses deliver information that's key to survival.
没错
Exactly.
描述一下你的领导风格
So how would you describe your leadership style?
我树立榜样
I lead by example. - Uh-huh.
管理者应该同他所管理的团队队员一样
Management should share the same sacrifices
做出同样的贡献
as their team does.
每个工作日我都赋予不同的主题
And I give each weekday its own funky theme.
不好意思 解释一下
I'm sorry. How do you mean?
比如新月塔周一
Like Moon Tower Mondays,
差不多就是70年代风格
basically '70s garb.
大溪地周二
Tahiti Tuesdays.
怀基基周三需要重新构想一下因为
Waikiki Wednesdays have to be reconceived because
员工们会穿周二的衣服
employees start recycling their Tuesday outfits.
想猜猜周四的主题吗
You want to guess Thursday?
不用了 谢谢
No. I'm good.
感觉怎么样 西德尼
How are you feeling, Sydney?
疲倦
Tired.
所以是罗娜疫苗害我生病的
So ridonkulous the Rona-Vaxx made me this sick.
其实不是
Actually, it's not,
罗娜疫苗无法治疗新冠
because Rona-Vaxx is not a real treatment for COVID.
那我运气不错 起码我的银色小药片
Well, I'm just lucky that my silver pills
没这么折磨我
didn't kick my butt like this.
你还吃银色药片
You're taking silver pills as well?
对 只是因为我那个有羟氯喹的哥们
Yeah, only 'cause my dude with the hydroxychloroquine
保释出狱了
bailed upstate.
羟氯喹
Hydroxychloroquine.
也就是说你同时服用三种药物
So you're taking all three of these things at the same time?
很明显有效 我新冠免疫了 不是吗
And obvs it's working 'cause I'm, like, COVID-free, right?
好吧
Okay.
埃文·纳什顿 卓越的董事会成员
Evan Nashton, board member extraordinaire.
- 来参加会议的吗 - 天
You here for the big meeting? - Oh, God.
- 西装都穿上了 - 穿这个怎么了
Not the suit. - What? This old thing?
你只有敲诈我们的时候才着正装
You only wear a suit when you're trying to shake us down.
敲诈 埃文 这话我就不爱听了
Shakedown? Evan, I'm offended.
纽约最大公立医院的
I mean, can't the medical director
医务主任就不能和
of New York's largest public hospital
纽约最大的电♥信♥公♥司♥首席财务官
just have a friendly chat with the CFO
友好的聊个天吗
of New York's largest telecom company?
俩老朋友聊聊天
Just two old buddies gabbing, huh?
省省吧 你又有馊主意了
Save it. You have some idea.
我相信这主意正能量满满且极其烧钱
I'm sure it's inspiring and financially ruinous.
你知道纽约市有多少家庭
Do you know how many households in New York City
- 没有装宽带吗 - 50万
don't have broadband? - 500,000.
还真是门儿清
5--oh. That's exactly right.
你不觉得如果帮他们
Now, wouldn't it be cool if you
连上线 会很棒吗
hooked them up?
- 连上线 - 对
"Hooked them up"? - Yeah.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表