剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
Say hello to Mr. McGlynn's...
打个招呼吧
replacement aorta.
剪过的地方看起来没问题
Pared-back space looks clean.
可以坚持到他进手术室做合适的移植手术
Until we get him up to the OR for a proper graft.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
跟着节奏走 不是吗
Jazz, right?
紧急部门打电♥话♥来了
The ED called.
我知道 又转回到我们这了
I know, diversion is diverting back to us.
这次必须得有用
We have got to make this work.
麦克斯 没人愿意在携带尿样的护士
Max, no one wants fine dining in the vicinity of nurses
生病或垂死的病人周围用餐
with urine samples, sick or dying people,
而且背景音乐还是警笛声
and sirens blaring in the background.
我知道 但我有办法
I know, but I think I've got something
能盖过那些警笛声
that's gonna drown out those sirens,
让人们精神振奋
that's gonna lift people's spirits,
最后还能鼓舞人们
and for the love of God, it's gonna inspire them
来捐血
to donate blood.
- 喝酒吗 - 不是
- Alcohol? - Nope.
百老汇
Broadway.
爵士手
Jazz hands.
有点过了 我太绝望了 抱歉
Too much. Desperation. Sorry.
表演者都是以前的病人
The performers are former patients,
因为所有的剧院都关了
and with all the theaters closed,
于是他们抓住机会
they jumped at the opportunity to perform
给真实观众表演
for a real-life audience.
漫步在河畔
*Down by the riverside
漫步
*Oh, down
漫步在河畔
*Down by the riverside
漫步
*Oh, down
漫步在河畔
*Down by the riverside
天啊
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Really?
漫步在河畔
*Down by the riverside
行了 唱得挺好
Yeah, no, no, we're good on the singing.
请别再唱了
Stop with the singing, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 能问你个问题吗
Excuse me, can I ask you a question?
- 我 - 对
- Me? - Yeah.
这些人贡献了他们的时间
All these people here are donating their time,
他们的天赋 食物 还有狗狗们
their talents, their food, their dogs
让像和你们一样的人来献血
to get people like you to donate their blood,
我们现在急需血源
which is desperately needed.
我看见你走了进来 却不为所动
I see you stopped in, but not quite biting.
所以我很好奇 究竟要怎么做呢
So I was just wondering, what's it gonna take?
你到底知不知道
- Do you have any idea
现在人们在经历着什么
what people are going through right now?
我在家里教着三个孩子上学
I'm homeschooling three kids
又同时照顾着我生病的父亲
while taking care of my ailing father.
我
I...
我乐善好施 为很多事都捐过款
I've donated to every cause under the sun.
我为社会正义游过行
I've marched for social justice.
我为无家可归的人做饭
I've made meals for the unhoused.
我们受够了 每个人都不堪重负
We're done. Everyone is tapped.
我知道 但是
- I know, but--but--
所有人在过去一年
- People have given everything
除了自己的血 什么都付出过了
this past year, except their blood.
我只想把自己的血保管好 过分吗
And I, for one, would like to keep that.
所以这就是原因吗 大家已经放弃付出了吗
- So that's it? People are just done giving?
好了 停掉吧 所有人
All right, shut it down. All of it.
你们可以走了 吃的也撤掉
You guys can go. Get the food out of here.
结束了
It's over.
怎么样
- So...?
阿尼塔 你的切片检查结果有些异常
- Anita, your biopsy revealed something unusual.
用专业术语来说 你就是个奇美拉
The technical term for it is, you're a chimera.
你的身体中同时存在两种DNA
You have two different DNAs in your body.
这怎么可能
- How is that possible?
这种情况非常罕见
- It's a rare condition
可能发生于双胞胎妊娠的子♥宫♥内
that can happen in utero in twin pregnancies.
但我不是双胞胎
- But I'm not a twin.
你是
- You were.
在你还是个胚胎的时候
When you were just an embryo,
你有个异卵双胞胎姐姐
you had a fraternal twin who didn't come to term.
没有完全发育
A sister.
你在子♥宫♥里将她吸收了
In the womb, you absorbed her,
包括她的卵巢
including her ovaries,
这就是第二种DNA的来源
and that's the second DNA.
所以血检结果才显示
Which is why the blood test said
你是艾丽莎的妈妈
you weren't Elisa's mother.
艾丽莎虽是从你体内出生
Elisa was born from your body
却是你姐姐的卵子
but from your sister's egg.
所以我
- So I'm...
我不是她的女儿吗
I'm not her daughter?
爱丽莎 你们也许外貌不一样
- Elisa, you may look different,
但是 这只能
but what this proves
更加证明你是你妈妈的女儿
is you're actually more than your mother's daughter.
而非其他
Not less.
我很抱歉 你觉得自己被区别对待了
- I'm sorry you felt different.
我应该让你感觉自己很特别才对
I should've made you feel special.
我也很抱歉
- I guess we both kind of are.
腹主动脉瘤开放修补手术我见得多了
- Well, I've seen a lot of AAA open repairs in my time,
但还从来没见过用抽吸管做主动脉的
but none that used suction tubing as an aorta.
你就当你是不情不愿地给我道歉了哈
- I accept your well-concealed apology.
行吧
- Okay.
你有你做事的方式
You've got your way of doing things,
我有我的
I've got mine.
虽然咱们私下玩不到一起
Didn't work out for us personally.
但是工作上 也许我们大有可为
But professionally, maybe we've got a future.
爵士乐
- Jazz.
你是在找这个吗
- You looking for this?
天 对啊
- Oh, my God, yes!
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find it?
我看到油漆工开始维护了
- I saw the painters setting up,
就知道你会抓狂
and I knew you'd freak.
所以就把它拿起来 藏进休息室了
So I grabbed it and stashed it in the break room.
真是太感谢你了
- Thank you, thank you, thank you.
没事 另外
- Yeah, so...
我就直说吧
just so I got this straight,
你让你一个无家可归的女人
you're letting a random homeless woman
随随便便住在医院的储藏室里
live in a hospital closet
完全没人看管
completely unsupervised.
你这么一说
- Well, when you say it like that,
好像确实有点严重
it does kind of sound crazy.
对 因为就是很严重
- Yeah, that's because it is.
你了解这个女人吗
I mean, what do you even know about this woman?
这个包里都有什么
Or what's in this bag?
我只是在管好自己的事
- I try to mind my own business.
从什么时候有过
- Since when?
你为一个八竿子打不着的陌生人冒了很多险
Look, you are risking a lot for a random stranger.
如果我是你
If it were me,
我会至少了解一下我保护的是谁
I'd wanna know who I'm protecting.
他们
- They, uh...
他们今天油漆了贮藏室
they painted the closet today.
你翻我的东西了 对吗
- You went through my stuff, didn't you?
我应该翻翻看吗
- Should I have?
你藏了什么东西吗
Are you hiding something?
等等
Wait, d--
什么都没有嘛
It's nothing.
你为什么要这样保护它呢
Why be so protective over it?
对你来说是没什么 但这是我的全部
- It's nothing to you, but it's all I have.
对不起
- I'm sorry.
我只是想
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表