剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
我不知道怎么去问
I don't know how to ask
人家是不是美国原住民
if someone is Native American or not.
你就不该问
Yeah, you absolutely shouldn't.
没错 别问
Yeah, don't do that.
对 但是
Yeah, but it would--
我在救病人的命
I'm trying to save my patient's life.
她不让我给她打肝磷脂点滴
She won't let me put her on a heparin drip,
但我越想越觉得她没错
but the more I think about it, the more I realize she's right.
- 她凭什么要信我 - 就凭你是医生
Why should she trust me? - Because you're a doctor.
美国医生和原住民病人
American doctors and Native American patients,
历史纠葛可不少
not the easiest history,
但是如果我能找到人说服她
but if I can find someone to convince her
接受点滴 那就能保住她的命
to get on that drip, then I can keep her alive.
你需要我做什么
Okay, so what do you need me for?
因为我大概很久听闻说
Because I may have heard a long time ago a little rumor
也许你有四分之一原住民血统
that you were maybe a quarter something.
能有共同语言之类的
"Shmative Shmishmerican."
鬼才帮你
No way this ends well for you.
不是你说的那种印第安人 但我确实用过死藤水
Wrong kind of Indian, but I did do ayahuasca once.
那样算吗
Does that count?
不是
Nope.
搞没搞错
Seriously?
不是 但有人说我长得像雪儿
Nope, but some people think I look like Cher.
我是犹太人
I'm Jewish.
祝好运
Mazel tov.
你早就知道了 对不对
You knew about this, didn't you?
我天
Oh, boy.
你家大明星主任精心谋划
Your new rock star chair has orchestrated
做了些许改组 而这会把肿瘤科的
a little reorg that's gonna suck the funding
资金吸走 最后手术账单
out of oncology and stick us with the bill
还得我们付
for operational costs.
夏普医生 我发誓与此事无关
Dr. Sharpe, I wasn't in on this, I promise.
但我知道她一直从
But I know she's been sucking money
其他部门和经济有困难的病患身上
out of other departments and out of patients
榨取钱财
who don't have much to give,
我也知道我们不该这么做
and I know that's not what we do here.
艾格尼丝 你得在
Agnes, you need to get rid of her
她把这家医院其他部门
before she systematically dismantles
拆得七零八碎之前赶走她
every other department in this hospital.
没错 但董事会喜欢她
I agree, but the board loves her.
你不能炒了她吗
Can't you fire her?
- 你是医疗副主任 - 不再是了
You're deputy medical director. - Not anymore.
我就不该雇她
I never should have hired her.
等等 你雇的她
Wait, you hired her?
你是招聘委员会一员吗
Were you even on the search committee?
不
No.
不
No.
我不是
No, I wasn't.
是麦琪·麦奎尔吗
Maggie McGuire?
- 你好 我是雷诺兹医生 - 他怎么样了
Hi, I'm Dr. Reynolds. - How is he?
尼尔的肺活检显示
Well, Niall's lung biopsy shows
他患有间质性肺炎
interstitial pneumonitis,
我们还不清楚病因
and we're not sure what's causing it,
但他的肺已经发炎
but his lungs are enflamed,
拖越久情况越糟
and they're getting worse by the second.
我们也想参与进来
We'd love to be a part of your private conversation
鉴于我们三个都和他
since the three of us are still actually
有实质性恋爱关系
in a relationship with him.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry,
但从法律上来说 麦琪是唯一一位
but legally speaking, Maggie is the only person here
对尼尔状况有发言权的人
who has a say in Niall's--
就这么把我们排除在外 真的太侮辱人了
It's pretty insulting for you cut us out like this,
是我们在这儿守了他一天
when we're the ones who've been here all day
担心他的安危
worrying about him.
好吧 麻烦各位出去
All right, I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave.
雷诺兹医生 让他们留下吧
Dr. Reynolds, they can stay.
我知道你们都不喜欢我
I know none of you think much of me,
我到现在都搞不懂
and I still don't understand
你们之间的关系
this relationship of yours.
但我现在来这
But I'm here now...
是因为我还爱他
Because I still love him.
麦琪 你的手
Maggie, your hand.
非洲灰
African Greys...
鹦鹉抓的
My parrots.
- 你养了鹦鹉 - 对
You have parrots? - Yes.
好几只
Quite a few.
抱歉冲你嚷嚷 弗洛姆医生
I'm sorry I yelled at you, Dr. Frome...
抱歉叫你死胖子
and called you fat in a negative way.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have done that.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我也应该道歉
And I feel like I should apologize
我不该把个人问题引入讨论
because I brought my issue into the discussion,
那样是不对的
and that wasn't okay.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
我会允许萨菲接受
And I'm going to go ahead and let Saffy
胃分流手术
go through with the gastric bypass.
怎么
I mean, what--
你确定这样好吗
Are we sure that's a good idea?
我选择接受身体现状
I've chosen to love my body as it is,
但我不能将这个观点强加给萨菲
but I can't impose that choice on Saffy.
我必须尊重她决定
I need to respect her right to determine
自己身体状况的权利
what happens to her body.
是这样的
Yeah, well, look, look, you know,
在动手术之前
there are a lot of steps that we can take
我们可以尝试一些别的方式
before we just jump into a drastic surgery.
- 你是说心理治疗 - 对 心理治疗
You mean like therapy? - Yeah, exactly like therapy.
萨菲还年轻
Saffy is young.
我们可以让你
We have a really good shot
身心同时得到很好的疗效
at getting you somewhere great mentally and physically.
你认为心理治疗能让我开心起来
You think therapy is gonna make me happy?
我妈认为彻底的自我接纳才是解决办法
My mom thinks radical self-acceptance is the answer,
那手术难道不是一种解决办法么
and isn't surgery an answer, too?
手术有风险
It's a risky one...
也许做手术是个错误的决定
one that could be a mistake,
一旦做了就覆水难收
a mistake that you cannot take back.
这个
Well...
即便错了 也是她自己选的 弗洛姆医生
It's Saffy's mistake to make, Dr. Frome.
二位 我
Well, guys, guys, I'm, uh--
疗程结束的太仓促 萨菲
I'm not used to my sessions ending like this. Saffy--
你是说建议被无视了
You mean with your suggestions being ignored?
没错
Yeah, yeah, exactly.
我觉得我
You know, I feel like I've--
我没能起到正面引导作用
I did a disservice to you somewhere along the way.
我把话题引到了自己身上
I hijacked your issue,
以己度人
I totally made it about myself,
我还是没改过来 对吧
and, um, I'm doing that right now, aren't I?
对
Yeah.
我觉得我辜负
I just feel like I failed--
我辜负了你
I failed you.
有时候你只能承认
Sometimes you just have to own it.
我失败了
I whiffed it.
你也失败了
You whiffed it.
是啊
Yeah.
古德温医生 简博士情况如何
Dr. Goodwin, how's Professor Jane doing?
仍然拒绝治疗
Still refusing treatment.
我做什么都改变不了她的主意
Nothing I've tried has changed her mind.
没错了 简教授狠起来连自己都搞
Sounds about right. Professor Jane's relentless.
我想从医院里找出一名
I even tried reaching out to Native American personnel
- 原住民职工 - 进展如何
here at the hospital. - And how did that go?
我们医院就没有
Well, we don't have any Native American personnel
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表