剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
然后呼气
And exhale.
你做的很好 雅纳 做得好
Doing great, Yana. Good job.
太可怕了
So scary.
那个陌生人试图说服我他是我的儿子
This random person trying to convince me he's my son.
他是假的
Pretending.
你确定他们有血缘关系吗
You're sure they're related?
是的 我确定 我确认过了
Yes, I'm sure. I checked.
莱纳斯绝对是她的儿子
Linus is definitely her son.
肯定有更好的解释
There's gotta be a better explanation.
解释在这
There is.
当你威胁说你要打电♥话♥给媒体时
So, you won't believe how fast HCC works
你都不敢相信卫生健康委员会的效率能这么快
when you threaten to call the media.
我们在装新的监控摄像头
We're getting new security cameras.
很好 他们终于同意勉强提供一些现金
Better. They finally agreed to cough up some cash
来保障医院的安全了
for actual security around here.
打扰了
Excuse me.
布鲁姆医生在吗
Is there a Dr. Bloom?
是的 警官 欢迎
Yes, officers. Welcome.
我想我们可以把你安置在那里 这里
Thinking we would plant you here, there,
或者那里怎么样
and how 'bout over there?
很多年前私立医院的急诊科就已经配备警♥察♥了
Private hospitals have had cops in the ED for years.
我们也该有自己的了
About time we got our own.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
让我上场吧 指挥官
Put me in, coach.
弗洛伊德 嘿 很高兴见到你
Floyd, hey! So great to see you.
我们刚听说你要回来
We just heard you were coming back.
- 刚听说 大约 - 十分钟之前
- Just heard, like... - Ten minutes ago?
早该料到的
Hm. Should've seen that coming.
麦克斯不善于沟通
Max isn't great with communication.
是的 我听说了 抱歉吓到你了
Yeah, so I hear. Well, sorry to surprise you,
但我回来了 在这里 我准备好要大干一场了
but I am back, I'm here, I'm ready for action, and, uh,
随便你给我安排什么工作
yeah, just put me wherever you want.
我可以做那个三瓣置换手术
I'll do that triple valve replacement.
阿尔瓦雷斯已经准备好要做这个手术了
Oh, Alvarez is already on that one.
好吧
Oh, okay, well.
别指望从最上面一排做起
Can't expect to start at the top.
2号♥瓣膜置换术怎么样
What about the aortic valve replacement in OR 2?
是你的手术
That's you.
这里真是太疯狂了
It's been crazy around here.
新冠病毒把我们的选择性手术减半了
COVID cut our elective surgeries in half.
好吧 我做什么都行
Wow, okay. Um, hell, I'll do anything.
那纵隔淋巴结活检呢
What about the mediastinal node biopsy?
好吧 我知道这看上去不太妙
Okay, I know how this looks...
杜克
Duke, wow.
杜克 他还是住院医生
Well, Duke, he's still a resident.
- 我可以在一旁监督 - 都已经安排好了
- I could supervise. - Already assigned.
去布置你的办公室吧
Hey, go set up your office,
如果有什么事 我会叫你的
and I'll page you if something comes up.
我没有办公室
I don't really have an office.
不 都预订好了
No, it's on reserve.
他们只是在等签证
They're just waiting on the visa.
你能不能
Well, couldn't you...
好吧 我理解
Y--okay, yes, I understand.
我会保持开机状态的
Yeah. Yes, I'll have my phone on.
今早那通电♥话♥之后
Just wanted to check in on you
我只是想看看你怎么样了
after that phone call this morning.
我很好
It's fine.
我不知道你会说波斯语
I didn't know you spoke Farsi.
我会说
Well, I do.
我不知道发生了什么 但我在你身边
I don't know what's going on, but I'm here.
让我帮助你吧
Let me help.
我需要的是移♥民♥律师 不是创伤外科医生
I need an immigration lawyer, not a trauma surgeon.
我绝对不是来把事情搞得更糟的
Well, I definitely didn't come here to make things worse.
我这一天都在跟旅行社和签证交涉
I've spent this day wrangling travel agents and visas,
这简直就是官僚主义的噩梦
and it's been nothing short of a bureaucratic nightmare.
我都快撑不住了
I'm barely holding it together.
我很抱歉 但我真的不想谈这个
So I'm sorry, but I really don't want to talk about it...
和任何人都不想
With anyone.
这是曼哈顿最好的移♥民♥律师
Best immigration lawyer in Manhattan.
可爱的鹿飞奔嬉戏
"The dear deer dart and play,
而乌鸦却彻夜啼叫
while the crow crows the night away."
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
卡尔 你能帮我把她
Cal, do you think you could help get her
弄上车吗
in the car real quick with me?
来吧 露娜
Come on, Luna.
我们很快就能见到爷爷和奶奶了
We're gonna see Grampy and Grammy real soon.
要不再多带几分钟吧
I mean, maybe stay another few minutes.
我觉得她需要打个盹
I think she just needs a nap.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是觉得我得送她回家
I just think I need to get her home.
好吧
Okay. All righty.
谢谢你 卡尔
All right. Thank you, Cal.
不走 我不走
No go. No go!
妈妈在这里
Mama here.
我们在你母亲的大脑里发现了一处小病灶
We found small lesions in your mother's brain.
这就是她意识混乱的原因
And they are the reason why she has been so confused.
好吧
Okay.
这是一种罕见的错误识别障碍
It's a rare misidentification disorder
被称为替身综合症
known as Capgras syndrome.
这到底是什么意思
But what does that even mean?
好像她大脑的面部识别系统
Well, it's like her brain's facial recognition system
被重塑了
has been rewired.
当她看着你的时候
And the emotional ties that she should feel
她应该感觉到的情感纽带也消失了
when she looks at you are lost.
她感觉不到对你的感情
She doesn't feel them.
她认为你是个冒牌货
She thinks you're an imposter.
但 但我不是冒牌货
But--but I'm not.
我是说
I mean, I'm me.
我去训练营的时候她还好好的
She was fine when I went to camp, and...
我不明白发生了什么
I don't understand what's happening.
如果病变在别的地方
If the lesions were in a different spot,
也许我们可以做手术 但就你母亲的情况而言
maybe we could do surgery, but in your mother's case,
没有办法手术
it's not an option.
肯定有能治疗她的药 对不对
Well, there's gotta be some medicine she can take, right?
是的 我已经开过了
Yeah, I've already prescribed it,
但药物只能阻止她的症状恶化
but the meds will only stop her symptoms from getting worse.
莱纳斯 很抱歉这么说
Linus, there's no easy way to say this.
你妈妈再也认不出你了
Your mother is never going to recognize you again.
她的情况是永久性的
Her condition is permanent.
所以她再也认不出我了是不是
So she's never gonna know who I am?
真的很遗憾
I am so sorry.
可她是我妈妈啊
But--but she's my mom.
我再没有别人能
I mean, I don't have anyone else who...
我该怎么办
well, what am I supposed to do? Where--
我要何去何从 她是我妈妈
Where will I go? She's my mom.
好了
Okay.
现在觉得疼痛有几级 大个子
Where are we on the pain scale now, big guy?
7级吧
Seven.
有好转
That's better.
0级就更好了
Zero would be better.
再给他注射2毫克吗♥啡♥
Let's up his morphine 2 milligrams.
肾结石疼起来真要命
These kidney stones ain't no joke.
别担心 会过去的
Don't worry, it'll pass.
听懂了吗 过去
Get it? "Pass."
挺好笑吧 因为会被排出来
Come on. It's funny because it's true.
怎么 都不笑吗
What? Nothing? Wow.
你们可真没幽默感
Tough crowd.
能借一步说话吗
Can we talk?
怎么了
What's going on?
那些警♥察♥
It's the cops.
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表