剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表
- 好吧 - 太好了 谢谢
- Okay. - Okay, thank you.
姐们 我是萨菲亚
Hey, sis, I'm Safia.
看起来你有点不舒服 是吗
Look like you might be a bit uncomfortable, yeah?
是的
Yeah--
我们来解决这个问题
Let's fix that.
怎样觉得舒服点
What feels better?
我能站起来吗
If I could s-stand up?
- 好 那就站起来 - 对
- Okay, then let's do that. - Yeah, okay.
我来帮你站起来
Let's get you standing up.
你可以搂着我的脖子
Why don't you put your arms around my neck?
好
Okay.
对 靠在我身上
There you go. Lean on me.
别担心
I got you.
有我在 别担心 你做得很好
Okay, I got you. It's okay, you're good.
有我在 别担心好吗
I got you. I got you, okay?
就这样 就这样 没问题吧
Just like this. Just like this, okay?
别担心 有我在
I got you. Don't worry.
有一团东西堵在那出不来对吗
That blockage wants to make its way out, huh?
是的
Yeah.
- 你要帮助孩子出来 好吗 - 好的
- You need to help it, okay? - Okay.
这种痛感也会帮你把它排出来
That wave of pain is helping you move it out,
利用它
so use it.
你要感觉到痛了 就像排便那样发力
When you feel it, push like you're pooping.
排便
Pooping?
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way to get it out.
别担心 别担心 小菜一碟
It's okay, it's okay. Piece of cake.
- 这只是小菜一碟 - 好的
- Piece of cake. - Okay.
用力推 很好
Push. Good.
用力推 使劲推 伊达利斯
Big push, push, push, Ydalis.
加油
Come on.
坚持住
Bear down.
你们做了什么 你们干了什么
What did you do? What did you do?
伊达利斯 抱歉 我骗了你
Ydalis, I'm very sorry that I betrayed you.
人是不会变的
People stay doing their own thing.
你觉得你和别人不一样吗
You think you special?
没有 我并不觉得
No, I don't.
但是我会克制自己 尽量不控制他人
But I try to not manipulate people.
同时让人卸下防备
Take away their control.
和我讲讲你上一次感觉
Talk to me about the last time
自己被别人控制的经历
you felt like you were in control.
你之前说那是在一年前 对吧
You told me that was about a year ago for you, right?
也就是疫情刚开始的时候
So that was right around the beginning of the pandemic.
当时候都发生了什么
What happened then?
你可以同我讲讲 想讲什么就讲什么
It's okay to talk about, and whatever you tell me--
由你自愿选择
whatever you choose to tell me is in your control.
我只管听
I'm just here to listen.
当时突然之间 大家到处都在说
You know how all of a sudden, they were screaming,
居家隔离 我们封城了 你知道的吧
"Shelter in place. The city's on lockdown"?
我知道
Yeah.
我妈妈整天晕乎乎的
My moms was tripping,
我爸爸的继兄让我去和他住
so my dad's stepbrother said I could stay with him.
我一开始也是抱着试试看的心理
And I was like, bet.
我觉得还不错
It was cool, you know.
他供我吃 家里还有WiFi
Free food, Wi-Fi.
后来他没了工作
But then he lost his job.
政♥府♥发的钱很快就花完了
That stimulus check went real quick.
然后我们生活一团糟
Got hectic, and uh...
他变得易怒
He got so angry.
天天说世道如何对他不公
Talking 'bout what he was owed.
我如何亏欠他
How I owe him.
有天晚上他突然开始向我索取
One night he just started taking.
我跟他讲 这种事我不答应
And I told him, I don't do that.
我永远不会答应
I'd never ever done that.
但是他根本不管我咋说的
But he ain't care.
他就不断向我索取 索取 再索取
He would just take, take, take.
后来我不想抵抗了
I got tired of fighting, so...
就假装自己身处世外
I would pretend I was somewhere else.
眼前一切与我无关
That wasn't me or my problem.
怎么可能会发生在我身上呢
Couldn't be.
于是就有了另一个人
So it wasn't.
也就是她
That was her.
我还是我 伊利达斯
And I'm still Ydalis.
你为了保护自己 压抑了自己情绪 造成了心理创伤
You repressed a trauma for your own emotional safety.
这是你的应对方式
That's what you did.
但你自己也知道 这个创伤不能代表你
But you know that you are more that trauma.
对吗
Right?
你知道这个创伤是你的一部分
You know that it may be a part of you, yeah,
但不能代表你
but you are so much more.
这个心理创伤远不能代表你
You will be so much more than that trauma.
但要是再发生什么事情的话
Till something else happens.
永远都会有事情发生
There's always gonna be something
永远 这是我们选择不了的
that we can't control, always.
但有一件事你可以选择
But there is one thing that you can control.
你能选择下一步怎么走
What you do next.
现在收缩子♥宫♥壁
Now, retract the uterine wall.
给我点伸操作空间
Give me a good field.
开始收缩
Retracting now.
好的 稳住 等我把她取出来
Okay, hold steady while I get her out.
把孩子拿好 我要给她止血
Grab her. I need to stop the bleeding.
孩子没有呼吸
She's not breathing.
伸两根手指压在她胸腔中线上
Place two fingers just below the intermammary line.
下压一尺半
Now compress the sternum about an inch and a half.
- 这样吗 - 没错 重复这个动作
- Like this? - Mm-hmm, and repeat.
快一点
Faster.
再快 再快一点
Faster, faster.
做的不错
You're doing great.
你好呀
* Hello
阳光
* Sunshine
见到你真好 阳光
I'm so glad to see you, sunshine
你好呀 阳光
*Hello, sunshine
雷诺兹医生 干得不错
Dr. Reynolds. Good work.
我身处黑暗已久
* It's been dark for such a long time
孩子的头要出来了
Baby, the head is right there!
感觉到了吗
You feel that?
- 我的天啦 - 感觉到了吧
- Oh, my God! - Right?
好 下一次宫缩我们就继续
Okay, next contraction we go.
马上就完了 伊芙
Show me how it's done, Ev!
马上了 加油
Almost there, you're doing it.
出来啦
Someone's here!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
又是一个男孩
Another boy!
我的小可爱
My sweet, sweet baby.
我身处黑暗已久
* It's been dark for such a long time
每晚 我不停哭泣
Every night, I cry more and more
就在昨晚
Just a little bit more than the night before
我还与痛苦作伴
Misery was my company
但你的到来拯救了我
Till you came along and rescued me
怎样
Well?
大家都死了 医生死了 护士死了
Everybody's dead-- the doctors, the nurses.
那个孩子是个可怕的怪物
The baby is some kind of hideous creature--
麦克斯
Max!
好得不能再好啦
Couldn't have gone better.
谢天谢地
Thank you.
我们真是幸运 不是吗
You know we were lucky, right?
这可是一场高危分娩 你可是伪造了数据
A high risk birth, one where you falsified race
修改了种族 得出剖后顺的指标
on a medical record to fake a VBAC score?
这可不是担责任的问题 这就是诈骗
That wasn't just a liability, it was fraud.
我知道 你说的没错
I know. That's true.
所以我们要把那个剖后顺指标计算方式扔掉
That's why we're getting rid of that VBAC calculator.
然后在整个医院重新推行一种更全面的
We're gonna implement a more holistic approach
剧集 | 医院革命 | 导航列表