剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
所以除了修好华夫饼铁模
So aside from fixing the waffle iron,
造火坑
and building a firepit,
对迷你高尔夫着迷之外
and obsessing about mini-golf,
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡后你没事了吧
everything okay post Islamabad?
没问题了
It's fine.
要知道我们可以随时回去
'Cause, you know, we could always go back
见舍曼医生
and see Dr. Sherman.
说实话 我只想让自己暂时
Honestly, I just want to immerse myself
沉浸在不需要动脑的活动中
in mindless activities for a while.
好的
Okay.
打迷你高尔夫你是不会算上我的吧
Not counting on me for mini-golf, are you?
出了上次那事之后 我认为
Uh, after the last time, I don't think
那儿不会再让你入场的 因为你扔
you're allowed back there, 'cause you threw...
我没扔出那只球棒
I did not throw that club.
好吧 我
All... all right. ?I...I...
-是在比手势 -没错
- ...was gesturing. - Yeah, tell that
-然后手滑了 我手湿 -跟那位女士说
- and it slipped. My hands were wet. - to the lady who's...
-我们会想你的 -我觉得那天下雨了
- We'll miss you. - I think it was raining.
我们得到情报
Our intel is that
所有沙希德的余党都躲起来了
all remnants of Hizb al-Shahid have gone underground.
甚至连余下被偷的铀
Even the remaining stolen uranium
都被美军找到并查封了
has been found and seized by American forces.
没错 他们新闻稿的内容
Yeah, their press releases
通篇都是乐观 民族自豪感之类的
are all full of optimism, and national pride.
国际反响良好
Global response has been positive,
只有少数一贯多疑的人
with just a handful of the usual suspects
埋怨美方入侵的问题
grumbling about U.S. aggression.
从民调和表面来看 我们的策略是正确的
From a polling data and optics perspective, we're on course.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
今天马特没来吗
No Matt, today?
现在是毕业季 他忙得无法脱身
Commencement season. He's holed up.
据说 他今年答应写六篇演讲稿
Apparently, he's agreed to write six speeches this year.
是的 包括我的
Yeah, including mine.
哪个学校的的毕业生这么幸运
Oh, who are the lucky graduates?
皮茨菲尔德的麻省大学
UMASS Pittsfield.
那里开设了一个很权威的外交政策项目
They have quite a respected foreign policy program.
-而且他们最先问的 -国务卿喜欢先问的
- And they asked first. - The Secretary's a big fan of "Asked first"
是麦考德博士的策略吗 女士
Was that Dr. McCord's strategy, ma'am?
也许吧
Possibly.
我有个会
I have an appointment.
是私事 我主动约的
It's personal. Spontaneous.
甚至有些荒谬
Whimsical, even.
没关系 有事就找我
It's fine. I'm reachable.
我知道是什么事
I know what that is.
-国务卿女士 -你好
- Madam Secretary. ?- Yeah.
你要走吗
Oh, you're leaving?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我在准备您的毕业演讲稿
I was working on your commencement speech,
我希望您提供给我
and I was hoping you could give me
一些自己的个人轶事
some personal anecdote
闪烁着智慧光芒的那种
that-that proffers some nugget of wisdom
我们可以讲给孩子们听
that we could give the kids.
比如 达成环太平洋地区贸易协定
Uh, saving the Pacific Rim Trade Agreement, for example.
针对俄方的缓和政策
Détente with Russia.
解除古巴禁运
Dropping the embargo with Cuba.
我认为有很多好例子
I mean, there's a lot of good options.
是的 我不知道那些
Yeah, I-I-I don't know if any of that
是不是真的和我的主旨一致
really jibes with my overall message.
您有主旨吗
You have an overall message?
我不知道 我有吗
I don't know. Do I?
我只是在整合数据 但我愿听取您的意见
I'm just data-gathering, but I'm open to your ideas.
我 让我再想想吧
I... let me... let me mull it over.
看我能不能想出个内容
See if I can come up with a message,
或是个主题
or even a theme.
有个主题就太棒了
Ooh, a theme would be awesome.
蛹的主题怎么样
Oh, what about the chrysalis thing?
从毛毛虫变成蝴蝶
A caterpillar into the butterfly...?
您是在跟我瞎掰吗
Are you messing with me?
安东 感谢你能在这么短的时间内
Anton, thank you for agreeing
就同意我的见面请求
to meet on short notice.
上次我们这么做的效果很好
The last time we did this, it worked out.
确实 那些孩子从叙利亚平安回国 谢谢
It did. Those boys made it safely home from Syria. Thank you.
你还是文化专员 对吗
You're still a cultural attaché, huh?
是的
Yes.
工作本身十分乏味
The work itself is quite dull,
但想想换来的生活就都值了
but the quality of life makes it all worthwhile.
卡塔琳娜被哈佛大学录取了 提前申请批
Katarina got into Harvard, early action.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我需要一位俄♥罗♥斯♥上尉
I need information
迪米特里·派特洛夫的情报
on a Russian army captain, Dmitri Petrov.
官方消息是 他战时驻扎在乌克兰时
Officially, he died from a fever
因感染热病去世
he contracted while stationed in Ukraine during the conflict.
没错
?Yes.
官方称 每个在前线牺牲的俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵
Officially, that is how every Russian soldier
死因都和他一样
who died at the front met his fate.
我们年轻的小伙子们没被子弹击中
Our young men are impervious to bullets,
但令人伤心的是 没扛过肺病
but, sadly, suffer from weak lungs.
我有理由相信他还活着
I have reason to believe he's still alive,
但我需要确凿的铁证
but I need hard evidence. Incontrovertible.
你为什么如此在乎
And why do you care so much
这个特别的俄♥罗♥斯♥上尉
about this particular Russian Army captain?
我知道你清楚
I know you do realize that I'm friends
我是哈佛大学招生办主任的朋友
with the dean of admission at Harvard.
我相信卡塔琳娜是因自己的优异表现被录取的
I'm sure Katarina got in on her own merits,
但你让我写了推荐信
but you did list me as a reference,
我有空时就打了个电♥话♥
and I had some free time, and I made a call.
我会尽我所能 国务卿女士
I will do my best, Madam Secretary.
谢谢
Thank you.
迷你高尔夫
你在英国玩过这个吗 杰瑞斯
Have anything like this in the UK, Jareth?
没有 先生
No, sir.
在英国 高尔夫是一项很严肃的运动
Golf's quite a serious pursuit over there.
你觉得这玩意很傻也没关系
It's fine to think it's goofy.
这也是它的魅力之一
Part of its charm.
到你了 傻瓜 来吧
Your turn, dingus. Go.
这局我不来了
Um, I'll pass on this one.
我认识那几个人 是我们学校的
I know those guys from school.
那你的分数怎么办
But what about your score?
还有...
What was...?
她已经输得比国债还多了
It's already the size of the national debt.
让她去吧
Let her go.
看好了 一杆进洞
Hello, hole-in-one.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你知道吗 这太可笑了
You know what? This is ridiculous.
这些小丑 风车
The clowns and the windmills
还有跳动的海豚
and the jumping dolphins
都是为了营造一种欢乐的家庭氛围
are supposed to convey an atmosphere of family fun,
可这游戏本身却是专门设计出来气人的
while the game itself is just designed to infuriate you.
好了 深呼吸 没事了
Okay, look, just take a deep breath. It's okay.
-别气了 -我去买♥♥杯冰沙
- It's all right. - I'm getting a snow cone.
我建议我们跳过这一项吧
I counsel we skip this one.
直接没人得两分 玩下一个吧
Just give ourselves twos and move on.
抱歉 计划赶不上变化
Sorry, this isn't exactly the kind of outing I'd planned.
不 没关系 我玩得很开心
No, it's fine. I'm having a lovely time.
您现在有时间的话
Um, wh-while... while I've got you a moment,
-我想请您帮个忙 -没问题
- there's something I wanted to ask you. - ?Sure.
我知道斯蒂芬已经告诉您
Um, I know Stevie's already told you
我接受了牛津大学的奖学金
that I accepted a fellowship at Oxford.
是的 我相信你们肯定能
Yes. Oh, wow, I-I know you're going to
处理好你们的关系
work the relationship part out.
我在海军陆战队的时候
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表