剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
停在了意大利战舰旁边 我们就说
is docked to an Italian warship, we say....
海军联合演习
"Joint naval exercises."
好多了 马特
Better. Matt.
帮五角大楼起草一份措辞严谨 看似充实
Help the Pentagon craft a carefully-worded statement
实际毫无有用信息的声明
to that effect which actually reveals nothing.
他们也就会写这种
That's the only kind they write.
鼓吹一下平淡无奇的苏联式声明
Three cheers for the bland Soviet-style pronouncements,
因为我要媒体
because I want the media to walk
对此事毫无兴趣 明白吗
right past this, got it?
-明白 -纳丁 我们得在国会里
- Got it. - Okay. And, Nadine, we need to loop in
召集一小圈子人
a tight circle on the Hill.
-八人组 -就他们
- Gang of Eight. - No one else.
杰伊和布莱克可以帮你
And Jay and Blake can help you with that, okay?
等等 我们怎么跟他们说
Wait, what do we tell them,
说国♥务♥院♥正在暗中进行
that State is secretly doing intake interviews
对地中海利比亚难民的接收面谈吗
with Libyan refugees in the Mediterranean?
目的是不让信息
In order to keep information
落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之手 就这么说
out of the hands of terrorists, yes.
要是参议员们有某方面的担心呢
And if the senators raise certain concerns?
关于寻找贾布里勒·迪萨吗
About finding Jibral Disah?
我相信布莱克想说的是
I believe what Blake is referring to
关于袭击后把利比亚人转移到边境营地
is transferring Libyans to a border camp so soon
是不是太快了
after the attack.
那就提醒他们
Okay, so remind them
庇护审查过程
that the asylum vetting process
太过全面 需要至少两年才能完成
is so thorough that it takes a minimum of two years.
让他们想想
Hell, remind them
自♥由♥女神像上都刻了什么
what the plaque on the Statue of Liberty says.
这话只有他们生气的时候才能说
But only if they get shirty with you, okay?
-遵命 -好
- Yes, ma'am. - All right.
这件事今天搞定
I want this sewn up by end of day.
要是有人来打探消息
And if anyone comes sniffing around,
问我们在干什么 就说...
asking what we're up to, we say...
-海军联合军演 -真乖
- "Joint naval exercises." - There we go.
中情局的线人 沙迈赫
The CIA's informant, Shamekh,
说他手上有我们想知道的
says he's got significant intel on Jibral Disah
贾布里勒·迪萨的重要情报
that we're gonna want to hear.
要花多少钱
And how much will that cost us?
五百万 现金
Five million. Cash.
只有在利比亚安全地点
And he won't talk without a face-to-face handoff
亲自见面他才肯说
at a secured location in Libya.
我们怎么确定他不是敌方的人
How do we know he's not working for the bad guys?
可能是个陷阱
Could be a setup.
这由你们决定
That's your call.
你们中的一人要在利比亚进行审问
One of you would do the interrogation, in Libya.
沙迈赫希望明天见面
Shamekh wants to meet tomorrow,
你们决定的时间不多了
so you don't have much time to decide.
沙迈赫的情报来源于他的激进恐♥怖♥主♥义♥表亲
Shamekh gets his info from his radical terrorist cousin.
我认为他们的交集不只有血缘关系
My guess is, blood ain't the only thing they share.
他把自己描述成忠实信徒
He does describe himself as a true believer.
我仔细分♥析♥了他和中情局的
I have analyzed his interviews
谈话记录
with the CIA closely,
他把古♥兰♥经♥看成是隐喻
and he reads the Qur'an metaphorically.
圣训对他来说只是文字
He views the Hadiths in context.
他确实很虔诚
Yeah, he's devout,
但我从他身上没看出极端圣♥战♥士的影子
but I don't get Salifist jihadist from him.
我信
Well, I'm sold.
他跟主教派差不多
He's practically Episcopalian.
把钱给他吧
Let's cut the check.
真正的原教旨主义者根本不会暗示这种信仰
A true fundamentalist wouldn't even hint at such beliefs.
否则他就是叛教者了
He'd be an apostate.
或许他为了拿钱在耍我们
Maybe he's playing us for the money.
这整件事都可能是个敲诈
I mean, this whole thing could be a shakedown.
不管是什么 都让人难受而且时间太紧了
Whatever it is, it stinks and the timeline's too short,
我们应该放弃
and we should keep walking.
我需要一个决定
I need a decision.
我觉得问题在于
I guess the question is:
你对你的评估有多自信 亨利
is how confident are you in your assessment, Henry?
我预言不了他想干什么
Look, I can't predict what this guy's gonna do,
但在我看来
but from where I sit...
他是个幸存者 不是激进分子
he's a survivor, he's not a radical.
我同意
I agree.
我也同意
Yeah. Me too.
那我们就答应他
Okay, then. Let's go for it.
我去告诉总统
I'll take it to POTUS.
与此同时 米米你上
In the meantime, Mimi, you're up.
让那些有名的审问技巧发挥作用吧
Let's put those famous interrogation skills to work.
看来我得收拾一下行李了
I guess I got some packing to do.
你最好是对的 教授
You better hope you're right, Professor.
你给孩子们讲了
So the kids got the PG version...
儿童版的爸爸工作的第一天
...of dad's first day.
真实的版本是什么样的
What's really up?
我们可以谈这些
We can actually talk now.
我知道康拉德同意了
I know that Conrad approved
明天和沙迈赫的会面
the meet with Shamekh for tomorrow.
中情局正在那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥泛滥成灾的国家
The CIA's improvising a safe house
临时寻找一个安全屋
in a country overrun by terrorists.
我们说话的这会儿米米已经在飞机上了
Mimi's on a plane as we speak.
行动之迅速让我有些害怕
It spooks me how quickly we're moving.
政♥府♥可能会拖几个月才发放退税
Hey, the government could take months to send a tax refund;
可是间谍的事情上 我们行动很快
when it comes to spy stuff, we move fast.
好 到时候见
Okay. I will see you there.
为了减轻你们对我社交生活的担忧
Okay. So, just to put your mind at ease about my social life,
猜猜谁明天要来吃晚餐
guess who's coming to dinner tomorrow?
杰瑞德
Jared?
加雷斯 大卫·鲍伊电影里的那个
Jareth. Like the David Bowie movie.
你们必须
You guys, you have to get all this stuff
把这些东西忘掉
out of your system now.
不能在他面前丢我的脸
You can't embarrass me with him.
我们能做到
Oh, I think we can.
就像扔掉一块圆木那样
Like falling off a log.
说真的 我很喜欢他
Seriously. I like him.
而且他是英国人
Plus, he's British,
所以他可能理解不了你们的幽默
so he might not even get your sense of humor.
我听说我们在英国很有地位
I heard we're huge in the U.K.
我们会表现得像良民一样
We will be proper citizens.
-我的天 -我要下厨吗
- Oh, my... - Should I cook?
当然不行 我们点外卖♥♥吗
Of course not. What should we order?
我下厨 你们只需要出席 好好表现
I'll cook. You just show up and be cool.
我们一定能做到 我发誓
We can do that, I swear.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
能做点正常的事太好了
God, it'll be nice to do something normal.
我想知道他多大了
I wonder how old he is.
我们喜欢他
We like him.
明白
Got it.
黛西的焦虑脸
Anxious Daisy face.
我回绝了大多数的记者
So, I swatted back most reporters,
但是有一个去询问了参议员的意见
but one called his senator for comment.
那位参议员就是亚利桑那州的卡洛斯·莫雷洪
That senator would be Carlos Morejon from Arizona.
这不是件好事
It's not a good thing.
他的政纲是坚定地反对移♥民♥
He ran on a strict anti-immigration platform.
他的口号♥是
His slogan was...
对对 我记得
Yes, yes, I remember.
为亚利桑那人保卫亚利桑那州的安全
"Keep Arizona secure for the Arizonans."
真的很顺口
Really just rolls right off your tongue.
他得到了消息
Well, he sniffed around,
知道了利比亚难民的事
found out about the Libyan refugees.
他今晚要举办新闻发布会谴责难民计划
He's holding a press conference to denounce the plan tonight.
就在会见沙迈赫之前
Right before the Shamekh meet.
他会把事情搞砸的
He's gonna blow it up.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表