剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Okay.
你可以自己问他了
Well, you can ask him yourself.
是白宫打来的电♥话♥
That was the White House.
康拉德正在来的路上
Conrad's on his way over here.
现在
Now?
你好 康拉德
Hi, Conrad.
亨利 很高兴你恢复健康了
Henry. Good to see you back on your feet.
恢复健康是很好 你好 罗素
Good to be back on my feet. Hey, Russell.
你们要喝点什么
Can I get you a drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
我就不打扰你们了
I will get out of your hair.
没有
No.
你留下吧
Stay.
噢 我的天
Oh, God.
杰森 你的袜子
Jason! Socks!
- 不好意思 - 不好意思
- Sorry. - Sorry!
不好意思
Sorry.
我听说你想回国防情报局
So, I, uh, heard you're interested in rejoining DIA.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
但是 这似乎并没有达到共识
But, apparently, the feeling wasn't mutual.
他们只是在执行我的命令
They were just acting on my orders.
我明白了
I see.
因为你夫人今天早上跟我说了一些事情
Because your wife told me something this morning
一直停留在我的脑海里
that stuck with me.
我正在组建一个工作小组
I'm starting a working group,
罗素来做组长
and making Russell its point man.
我希望这个圈子是紧密团结的
I want the circle to be tight
我希望你可以加入
and close, and I want you to be on it.
我会随时检查进展
I'll check in from time to time,
但是大部分时间这个小组是自治的
but for the most part, it'll be autonomous.
什么 等等
What? Uh, uh, uh, wait.
我在努力跟上你们说的 那是什么
I'm playing catch-up here. What is this?
一个特别工作组
It's a special working group,
负责追踪沙希德
tasked with tracking Hizb Al-Shahid,
特别是它的首领 吉布拉尔·迪萨
in particular its leader, Jibral Disah.
它的最终目标是
With the ultimate goal
根除组织和头目
of eradicating both.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 为什么是我
Okay. Why me?
因为你有经验
Because you have experience,
有公正的视角
an impartial point of view,
坦白的说 因为我相信你
and, frankly, because I trust you.
鉴于我们要面对的敌人
And given what we're up against,
你的宗教知识是非常宝贵的
your religious expertise should be invaluable.
我所擅长的是中世纪的
My background is really more Medieval.
我们的敌人也是
So is our enemy.
依照我们的考虑 你是这个任务的
As far as we're concerned, your fitness for this assignment
不二人选
is unmatched.
国♥务♥院♥会全程介入
And State will be fully read in.
这意味着我们可以...
Which means that I'll be...
我们可以真正地...
We can actually...
- 聊天 - 彼此聊天
- Talk. - ...talk to each other.
幸运的话 我们可以
With luck, we should be able
断开任何情报机构的联♥系♥
to cut through any intelligence community disconnects
并且迅速的将吉布拉尔·迪萨
and bring Jibral Disah
绳之以法
to justice, swiftly.
所以 亨利 你怎么说
So, Henry, what do you say?
你要帮忙逮捕
You up for helping to capture
全球通缉的头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
the most wanted terrorist on the planet?
是 我加入
Yeah. I'm in.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表