剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Let me ask you something, Ellen.
你同意斯特林的提议吗
You agree with Sterling's initiative?
我觉得中国气象站是个间谍站吗
Do I think that Chinese weather station is a spy outpost?
大概不是
Probably not.
但我的确认为
But I do think
这是未来的战争趋势
that this is how wars are going to be fought in the future.
谢谢您 上将
Thank you, Admiral.
萨迦 你还在太好了
Shakya, I'm glad I caught you.
我能不能和库玛莉说两句话
Could I possibly get two minutes with the Kumari?
恐怕不行 国务卿女士
I'm afraid not, madam Secretary.
我们正要走
We are just leaving.
帕拉米拉 我能和你谈谈吗
Pramila, can I speak with you for a minute?
库玛莉圣女
你不能被别人看到
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想要帮助你的国家
I want to help your country.
一分钟
You have one minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕拉米拉 听我说
Pramila, listen to me.
你回国之后不久
Very soon after you return home,
你就不是库玛莉了
your time as a Kumari will be finished.
但你还是有时间帮助你的人♥民♥
But you still have time to help your people.
你还有很大权力 我想帮助你使用它
You still have great power, and I want to help you use it.
请继续
Go on.
我只需要你的祝福
All I need is your blessing.
如果总理来找你
If the prime minister comes to you
询问关于喜马拉雅山的建设项目 请赞成
about a building project in the Himalayas, smile upon it.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
库玛莉是圣女
the Kumari is a divinity.
她不管国家事务
She does not rule in matters of state.
这不关你的事
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 国务卿女士
Thank you, Madam Secretary.
你的能力比他们说的大得多
You can do a lot more than they say.
你的祝福可以挽救数千条人命
Your blessing could save thousands of lives.
我的线卫 早餐要不要吃玉米饼
There's my linebacker. You up for a breakfast burrito?
不吃 麦片就行 我现在不吃蛋白质
Nah, just, uh, cereal. I'm laying off the protein.
对缓解肌肉酸痛很管用
Best way to heal sore muscles.
我不打橄榄球了
I'm dropping football.
什么
What?
你两周前才加入球队
You just made the team, like, two weeks ago.
我只是想交朋友 那帮笨蛋不是我的朋友
I wanted to make friends. These idiots aren't my friends.
你是说队里的每一个孩子
Okay, you're telling me that there's not a single kid
都是混♥蛋♥吗
on that team that's not a jerk?
他们取笑斯蒂芬 爸爸 当着我的面
They made fun of Stevie, Dad, right in front of my face.
而我什么都没做
And I did nothing.
我还不如他们
Makes me even worse than they are.
你就想打他们一顿 是吧
You just want to smash' em, right?
是的
Yeah.
一直耿耿于怀 觉得打了会很爽
Just can't stop thinking about it, how great it would feel.
肯 定很爽
Pretty great.
可能会爽
It would for...
一个钟头
maybe an hour.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
即使你打了 也改变不了什么
It wouldn't change anything.
你只会因为斗殴
And then there's the whole part about you getting kicked out
被学校开除
of another school for fighting.
那我就任由他们取笑斯蒂芬
So just letting them talk about Stevie that way,
就是对的喽
that's the right thing to do?
杰森 你以后加入的每一个圈子
Jace, every group you're ever gonna be in
都至少有一个混♥蛋♥
is gonna have at least one jerk.
你得学会如何与他们相处 知道吗
And you're gonna have to learn how to deal with them, okay?
而不是退出 更不能打架
Not by quitting and definitely not by beating anybody up.
吃个玉米饼
Have a burrito.
把怒气都撒在对手身上吧
Take it out on the other team.
我可能只是对这些异常情况
I'm sure I'm just being overly cautious,
过分小心了
with all the breaches that have been happening.
不 过分小心是对的
Oh, no.We like overly cautious.
僵尸文件在哪儿
Uh, where's the zombie file?
就在这儿
Uh, right here.
我把它放进回收站差不多十次了
I've put it in the trash, like, ten times,
但我每次打开软件时
but every time I open the application...
好的 现在我们要
Right. So, what we're gonna do
创建一个幽灵文件
is we're gonna create a ghost file.
幽灵文件
Hmm. A ghost file?
好奇怪啊
It's kind of surprising--
国♥务♥院♥的媒体协调员
the press coordinator of the State Department
却不知道怎么从云端储存里删除一个文件
doesn't know how to delete a file from the cloud.
我自己可能也能搞明白的
I-I probably could have figured it out,
只是我太忙了
but I've been really busy.
没关系
No, it's cool.
我是说 我愿意跟你出去
I mean, yeah, I'll go out with you.
我们现在就可以去吃午饭
Um... No, we can go to lunch right now.
我在开♥发♥一个新的加密软件
I've been working on this awesome new encryption software,
我保证最多只介绍十分钟
and I promise to only talk about it for ten minutes tops.
我想没问题
I think I could be free.
好的 走吧
Cool. Shall we?
你得知道 我知道怎么弄那个的
Just so you know, I knew how to do that.
我就希望是这样
God, I hope so.
你到得好早
Look who's first to school.
露西放我进来的 您不介意吧 总统先生
Um, Lucy let me in. I hope that's okay, Mr. President.
你有什么提议
So what's this proposal?
是这样的
Yeah. Um...
我看完了克雷格军事转型提议
So, in going over the proposed budget
的预算草案
for Craig's military transformation initiative,
我看到了机会
I, uh, saw an opportunity
美国也许可以利用与尼泊尔的
where I thought State might be able to contribute,
外交关系办成这件事
using our diplomatic relations with Nepal.
我向他们的总理提议
I proposed to their prime minister
在喜马拉雅山建立一个天文台
the idea of an observatory in the Himalayas.
这是一个肉眼 红外线
It is a highly strategic spot for optical,
与伽玛射线观测的绝佳战略性地点
infrared, and gamma ray observation.
是挺有战略意义的
It's strategic, all right.
就在中国边境上
It's right on the border of China.
所以尼泊尔一直不赞同此事
Which is why Nepal will never sign off on it.
他们得顾全与中国的关系
They've got a relationship to protect.
他们同样需要从地震中复原
They also have needs in the wake of the earthquakes.
我刚收到总理的回复
I've gotten word back from the Prime Minister
他说他可以接受这个主意
that he's open to the idea,
前提是我们要付每年的土地使用费
provided we pay a yearly fee for use of the land,
差不多相当于我们希望通过的那部
roughly the same amount we were hoping to approve
《灾难救援法案》所需要的钱
in the Disaster Relief Bill.
当然 问题还是预算
The question, of course, is budget.
等 等一下
One... just one second.
十部联合轻型战术车辆的花费
for the cost of ten Joint Light Tactical Vehicles,
就够我们建造三座天文望远镜
we could invest in the peaceful observation of the heavens
来观察太空
with three new telescopes
同时也能用我们自己的声音
and also answer China's encroachment at the Arctic
回应中国对北极的侵犯
with a message of our own.
十部联轻战车吗
Ten JLTVs?
是的 整个预算一共是四亿美金
Yeah.The budget calls for 400.
我觉得三亿九就够了
I think 390 should do it.
你觉得呢 克里格
What do you think, Craig?
这是个策略
Well, it's strategic,
也向中国发出了信♥号♥♥
it sends a message to China,
而且很省钱
and it's cheap.
谁会不喜欢呢
What's not to like?
跟航♥空♥航♥天♥局联♥系♥一下
Reach out to NASA.
开始干吧
Get it in motion.
好的 总统先生
Absolutely, Mr. President.
伊丽莎白 我想跟你单独谈谈
And, Elizabeth, if I could get a moment.
总统先生 我为昨天晚上的事向你道歉
Mr. President, I am sorry about my behavior last night.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表