剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
是个同性恋 没对别人讲过
And gay... and hiding it from everybody,
即使是他的父母和朋友
including his parents and his friends.
是啊
Yeah.
他自杀不是你的错
It's not your fault he killed himself.
你只是他的老师
You were just his teacher.
我一直良心不安
I'm having a tough time with this.
我睡不好觉
I haven't been sleeping well.
-真的吗 -真的 我经常
- Really? - Yeah, I've been watching
在半夜看《荒野大镖客》
a lot of Gunsmoke in the middle of the night.
什么《荒野大镖客》
What's Gunsmoke?
是部老电视剧
It's... an old TV show.
西部片
It's a Western.
我小时候爱看
I liked it when I was a kid.
把你想象成小孩子好奇怪
It's weird to think of you as a kid.
把你想象成大人才奇怪
Well, it's weird to think of you as an adult.
我应该告诉你那汽车的事
I should have told you about the car.
我明白你想要修那辆车
I understand you wanting to fix the car--
你想要长大
you want to grow up,
你想承担更多责任 但是
you want to have more responsibility-- but...
别这么着急
don't be in such a rush.
你一旦长大 事情就会变得很复杂
Once you grow up, things get really complicated.
现在我只想回到我们在英国的时候
Today I just wanted to go back in time to our trip to England
参观教堂是我们最爱做的事
when touring churches was our thing.
再看《荒野大镖客》的时候记得叫醒我
You should wake me up the next time you watch Gunsmoke.
没准会变成我们最爱做的事
Maybe that can be our thing.
好的
Okay.
那现在我们去哪儿
So, where to now?
你说了算
It's up to you.
真的吗
No way!
你来开车
You're drivin'.
别害死我就行 你要是真害死我
Just don't kill me, cause if you do Oh...
这东西怎么启动 爸爸
How do you turn this thing on, Dad?
你妈会杀了你的
your mother will kill you.
安芬尼
Afeni.
我以为我说的够清楚的了
I thought I made myself clear.
她最想要的是发表演说
What she wants more than anything is a soapbox.
不仅仅是为自己寻求正义
This isn't only about justice for herself.
其意义不止于此 她知道的
It's bigger than that, and she knows it.
你要提醒她自己是个革命者
Remind her that she's a revolutionary.
根据反间谍计划
Under COINTELPRO,
联邦调查局窃听了你的抵抗小组
the FBI wiretapped your defense team
他们还扣下了能证明
and they suppressed forensic evidence
你没有使用凶器的物证
that made it clear you didn't fire the murder weapon.
安芬尼 根据这些发现
Afeni, based on these findings,
柯南伯格司法部长想要重新审理你的案子
Attorney General Cronenberg is offering you a new trial.
我们能保证这些文件
And we will make sure that these files
见于各大报纸
are splashed across every newspaper in the country.
你说得对
You're right--
你发动革命之后
there are a lot of things that haven't changed
很多事都没变
since your revolution.
但如果你希望有所改变
But if you hope to make any difference now,
坐在这间餐馆里可没戏
it won't be here in this restaurant.
回到美国来 面对陪审团
Come back to the States, face a jury of your peers,
全国人♥民♥都会关注这事的
and you'll have the eyes and ears of the entire nation.
对于美国公民需要的帮助
Our diplomats will be more effective
我们的外交官会更加高效
in responding to American citizens who need help
还是当美国人♥民♥需要帮助的时候
or when responding to American citizens who need help?
当
When.
但我觉得前一句更好
But, see, I think in is better.
你说得对
You're right.
用当字说明美国人♥民♥需要帮助
When implies American citizens will need help.
但是前一句感觉
But in is so...
态度不太明确
noncommittal.
你觉不觉得
Do you think that in is noncommittal, like...?
我对此就不表明态度了
I'm gonna stay noncommittal on that.
后一句好一点
When is better.
你说得对 谢谢你
You're right. Thank you.
你的讲话太好了
Your speech is perfect.
你也很好 给你
And so are you. Here.
这是什么
What is this?
我和艾莉森缩短了我们的教堂之旅
Alison and I cut our church tour short,
去了一个跳蚤市场 这是她挑的
stopped at an outdoor flea market-- she picked it out.
真好看
It's beautiful!
她建议你今天戴上
She suggested that... you could wear it today
以象征古巴的新生的创业精神
as a symbol of Cuba's nascent entrepreneurship.
她说了"新生的"这个词
She said nascent?
或许是高考专用词
Maybe it's an SAT word.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我们低估了她
I think we underestimate her.
或许吧
Maybe.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
感觉你已经准备好创造历史了
Like you're ready to make some history.
看上去性感吗
But do I look hot?
辣到不行
Hot as could be.
谢谢你
Thank you...
努力帮助遣返一个
for your hard work returning
危险逃犯接受正义审判
a dangerous fugitive to face justice.
真希望你在公开此事之前
Yeah, I wish you'd come to me first
来找我 我们可以谈谈的
before going public-- we could work something out.
之后我会记住这样做的
I will keep that in mind in the future.
你已经没有以后了
You don't have a future.
至少没机会和我们这个
At least not with this administration.
掌管政党财政大权的机构
An administration that still controls
合作了
the party purse strings.
所以之后你的连任竞选
So that reelection campaign you got coming up...
就只能靠你自己了
you're gonna be out there on your own.
总统不喜欢被媒体挟持
The president doesn't appreciate being publicly strong-armed,
我也不喜欢
and neither do I.
聊的很愉快
Nice talk.
回头见
See you in there.
安芬尼·拉希姆已在联邦法警陪同下登机
Afeni Rahim is in the air, accompanied by federal marshals,
参议院刚刚同意解除禁运
the senate just approved lifting the embargo,
在你演讲的时候
and the president will be signing the bill
总统就会签署法案
as you're giving your speech.
我们已经圆♥满♥完成了任务
We actually pulled it off.
很好 外界也没有什么意外
Excellent work. And no surprises coming out of left field.
还是有
There is one.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
我向您介绍陆军上士比尔·托马斯
I'd like you to meet Staff Sergeant Bill Thomas
还有陆军一等兵约瑟夫·霍夫曼
and PFC Joseph Hoffman.
1961年大使♥馆♥关闭的时候
These were the two Marines that lowered the American flag
就是这两位海军陆战队员降下了国旗
when the embassy closed in 1961.
我想今天重新升旗他们应该做见证人
I thought they should be here today when we raise it again.
两位 很高兴见到你们
Gentlemen, it's an honor to meet you.
我没料到今天还能见到二位
I can't imagine two people I'd rather have here today.
很高兴效劳
Happy to serve.
没想到我还能盼到这一天
Never thought I'd see this day.
二位 如果你们愿意的话
Gentlemen, if you'll follow me,
我可以带你们进去
I'll show you to your place.
干得好
Nice work.
以防万一你想介绍他们
In case you'd like to introduce them,
我写了一份稿子
I wrote a little something.
这是我的第三稿
It's my third draft.
今天美国和古巴翻开了新的篇章
Today the United States and Cuba begin a new chapter.
我们在很多问题上持不同意见
We may have different views on many topics,
但我们不必为观点的不同感到威胁
but we need not feel threatened by our differences.
本着新开始的这种精神
In the spirit of new beginnings,
美国参议院刚刚投票通过
the U.S. Senate has just voted
取消对古巴54年来的贸易禁运
to lift the 54-year trade embargo on Cuba.
这是道尔顿总统的大胆之举
This bold act by President Dalton
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表