剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
而且会威胁到十名情报人员的性命
And risk the lives of ten intelligence agents in the process.
纳丁 马上安排莫雷洪参议员来见我
Nadine, will you get me Senator Morejon right away, please.
莫雷洪参议员
Senator Morejon.
-欢迎 -密室约见啊
- Welcome. - The inner sanctum.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我以前一直想见见您
Oh, you know, I've tried to get meetings before,
可您的时间表总是满的
but you're always booked.
现在您似乎终于有时间见我了
But it looks like I have your attention now.
可惜我们不能见太久
Unfortunately, it has to be short.
我还有个新闻发布会
I have a press conference.
取消吧 参议员先生
Call it off, Senator.
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
-这件事是 -这是机密
- And the matter is? - Classified.
但美国人的性命处于危险之中
But American lives are at stake.
是啊 因为你们不顾后果的秘密计划
Oh, yes, because of this reckless and secretive plan
要让一船潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that you've cooked up to bring a boatload
来到美国境内
of potential terrorists to our shores.
参议员先生 你和我一样清楚
Senator, you know as well as I
911事件以后来美国的近一百万难民中
that only a fraction of the one percent
只有不到百分之一的人
of the nearly one million refugees admitted to the U.S.
曾以恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的罪名被捕
since 9/11 have ever been arrested on terrorism charges.
一个人就够了
It only takes one.
看看那枚脏弹
Look at the dirty bomb.
那是一个出生于美国的公民干的
Which was perpetrated by a native-born American citizen.
我们州的好民众都知道
Good folks in my state know the difference
出生于美国的人和真正的美国人是有区别的
between native-born and real,
而我怀疑你知不知道这一点
and I'm wondering if you do.
莫雷洪 这是个古巴名字对吗
Morejon-- that's a Cuban name, right?
你父母是什么时候来美国的
When did your parents arrive in the U.S.?
我想你知道答案
I'm guessing that you know the answer to that.
我当然知道 我是国务卿
Of course I do; I'm the Secretary of State.
他们是马里埃尔难民 1980偷渡来的
They were Marielitos, part of the boatlift of 1980.
他们是为了逃离政♥权♥的压♥迫♥
They were fleeing a repressive regime.
所以这个国家的好人们给了他们签证
Which is why the good folks in these parts gave them visas...
正是你和你的总统懦弱的迎合的那个政♥权♥
That you and your president have cravenly cozied up to.
而不是污蔑他们为潜在的
...instead of smearing them as potential
被派来毁灭我们生活方式的共♥产♥党沉睡特工
Communist sleeper agents sent to destroy our way of life.
但是 管他呢 你的船已经到达了
But, hell, your boat made it here--
你还在乎什么呢
what do you care, right?
你应该来看我的新闻发布会
You should watch my press conference.
我有很多关于你的话要说
I have a lot to say about you.
日安 国务卿女士
You have a good day, Madam Secretary.
我的孩子们在爆♥炸♥现场
My children were at that blast,
我丈夫受到了辐射
and my husband suffered radiation poisoning.
你那天在哪
Where were you that day?
在凤♥凰♥城的一个募捐集♥会♥上
At a fund-raiser in Phoenix.
所以别说大话了 坐下 我告诉你实情
So cut the bluster and sit down. I'm gonna read you in.
等一会
One second.
线路有点问题
TECHOPS is having trouble with the line.
你们好
Marhaba!
我在利比亚 你们好
Greetings from Libya.
米米 见到你真好
Mimi, good to see you.
那边情况怎样
How are things looking over there?
我们的防御带很安全
Our perimeter is secure.
侦察无人机在路上来来去去
ISR drones on all roads in and out.
我们的准备很充分
Our side of the equation's tight.
有沙迈赫的消息吗
Any word from Shamekh?
他还在路上
He's en route.
他来之前我们只有等着
We just have to cool our heels till he gets here.
拉塞尔 我不得不说
Russell, I got to say...
你竟然能在二十四小时内筹到五百万
your ability to gather five million in 24 hours--
我要求加薪的时候你可别忘了你有这本事
remember that when I ask for a raise.
你这次这么冒险 加薪是应该的
After this, you'll deserve one.
一会见
We'll see you in a bit.
新闻发布会的时间到了
Well, it's press conference o'clock.
戴西说莫雷洪的办公室暂时安静了
Daisy says Morejon's office is quiet for now.
让她在整个会面过程中盯住他
Keep her on him through the whole meet.
如果他靠近镜头
If he goes near a camera,
就让她拉火警
she's ordered to pull a fire alarm.
是斯蒂芬
It's Stevie.
宝贝儿 什么事 我正要去开会
Hey, honey, what's up? I'm just rushing into a meeting.
现在吗 可是杰瑞斯随时会到
Now? Jareth's arriving any minute.
是今晚吗
That was tonight?
你忘了吗
You forgot?
我光想着工作了
I was preoccupied with work
忘了告诉布雷克
and I forget to tell Blake.
忘了告诉我什么
Forget to tell Blake what?
你真的不来了吗
Seriously, you're not coming?
今天我这里事特别多
There is a lot going on here today.
宝贝儿 我很抱歉
Baby, I'm sorry.
那爸爸呢
What about Dad?
他也在工作
He's working, too.
这是特殊情况 我很抱歉
It's special circumstances. I'm so sorry.
没关系 你的事一定很重要
It's okay. I'm sure it's important.
我们重新约个时间吧
Let's reschedule.
我真的很想见见他
I really want to meet him.
我保证我会好好表现
I promise I'll be cool.
能保证出现吗
And show up?
没问题
Okay, you get to have that.
他来了 我得挂了
That's him. I got to go.
好的 好好玩 我爱你
Okay, have fun. I love you.
可别太兴奋了
Now, don't get too excited.
这是给你妈妈的
These are for your mum.
很有战略头脑嘛
Oh, very strategic.
我生于礼仪之邦
I hail from the land of common sense.
好吧 计划有轻微的改变
Right. So, slight change of plan.
情况是这样的
As it turns out...
总统先生
Mr. President.
贝丝
Bess.
你记不记得今晚和杰瑞斯吃饭的事
Did you remember the Jareth dinner tonight?
是今晚吗
That was tonight?
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
威尔局长 我们看到一辆正在靠近的汽车
Director Ware, we have eyes on a vehicle approaching.
收到 巴比伦
Copy, Babylon.
能确认身份吗
Can you get a positive I.D.?
收到
Copy.
正在确认
Confirming.
是沙迈赫的吉普
It's Shamekh's jeep,
照计划从北边开来
approaching from the north as planned.
能确定是沙迈赫在开车吗
Are we sure Shamekh's driving?
还不能 我们会在检查站确认
Not yet. We'll confirm at the checkpoint.
最初接触之后的步骤是什么
What happens after the initial approach?
确认身份之后 一个我们的人会将他带到
Once we I.D. Shamekh, one of our guys will direct him
指定停车地点
to a designated parking area.
然后雅各布特工就带他进去
Then Agent Jacobs escorts him in
开始审问
and begins the interrogation.
身份确认
I.D. Confirmed.
是沙迈赫无误
It's Shamekh.
我们已经告诉他靠墙停车
We've told him to park at the wall,
与房♥子保持安全距离
a safe distance from the house.
慢点
Slowly.
带他离开
Get him out of there.
快速反应部队 就位
Quick Reaction Force, engage.
救援特工
EXFIL operators.
巴比伦 说话啊
Babylon, talk to me.
巴比伦 受伤了吗
Babylon, are you hit?
哪里出错了
What went wrong?
我们没发现任何沙迈赫是圣♥战♥分子的证据
Nothing about Shamekh presents as Jihadi.
他们把我们给耍了
Somehow they played us.
他们就喜欢玩阴的
Because that's what they do.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表