剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
for two seconds?
你不会 一切都要按照你的方式处理
But no, everything just has to be done your way,
好像我们的意见根本不重要
like we don't count.
你可真是
Hey, pot, you and the kettle are
乌鸦说猪黑
looking a little black there.
-别掺和 沙恩 -不
- Stay out of this, Shane. - No.
你不能代表我们所有人的想法
You don't get to decide for the rest of us
也不能决定我们应该说什么
what we can feel or say.
我当然能 因为我每天都待在这个家
Yes, I do, because I was here every day,
照顾妈妈和爸爸
taking care of Mom, taking care of Dad.
我就住在城另一头
I live across town,
埃琳家只有十分钟路程
Erin's ten minutes away...
是 可你们很少在这儿
Yeah, but you were never here.
偶尔星期天来吃晚饭 看超级碗比赛
Maybe Sunday dinners, the Super Bowl.
是我打扫厕所 给他做饭
I cleaned the toilets. I cooked the meals.
是我照顾他
I took care of him.
要是你真把他照顾得那么好 莫林
If you took such good care of him, Maureen,
那他怎么会自杀呢
then why is he dead?
埃琳 别这样
Erin, don't.
不 我受够她对我颐指气使了
No, I am sick of her lording everything over me!
放下这件事行吗
Can we get past this?
你是放下了
No, you are already past this!
你和伊丽莎白只是在参加书展的途中
You and Elizabeth breeze into town
匆匆经过这里
visiting us on your book tour,
在车队中向我们挥挥手
waving to us from the motorcade.
别以为用她的信♥用♥卡♥付了葬礼的钱
Just don't think that puts you in charge now,
一切就都由你说了算
just because she can put the funeral on her credit card!
这又是怎么回事
What's this now?
只是临时用了我的卡
It was just a temporary fix.
我只是想帮帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
你只是像往常一样想出风头
Trying to one up all of us like usual.
你知道我们背后叫她什么
You know what we call her.
伊丽莎白女王
Queen Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白女王 多大的秘密啊
Queen Elizabeth-- like it's a big secret!
我们不傻 莫林 我们也不聋
We're not stupid, Maureen. We're not deaf!
我从来没那样叫她
I never called her that.
-我没有 我没有 -可是她叫了
- I didn't! I didn't! - But she did!
谁都不应该那样叫她
Nobody should be calling her that!
和伊丽莎白交往之后 你变了
When you took up with Elizabeth, you changed!
-够了 -你瞧不起我们这些乡巴佬
- That's enough! - Turning up your nose at us "Yinzers,"
你有高学历 和一个有钱的老婆
acting like a new man with a fancy degree
你变得我们都不认识了
and a rich wife!
你太过分了 莫林
You are way over the line, Maureen!
你们声音太大了
You guys are screaming so loud
我们都听不到电视的声音了
we can't hear the TV.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们在开家庭会议
We're having a family discussion.
现在结束了 走吧孩子们
Yeah, but it's over. Come on, kids.
如果能让你好受点
If it makes you feel better,
葬礼一结束我们就走
we'll leave right after the funeral.
突然出现 把这里搅得天翻地覆
Blow into town, turn everything upside down,
然后立马走人 有点创新行吗
then blow right back out again. What else is new?
你...
Oh, you...
有空吗
Got a minute?
1992年之后就没空过
Not since 1992.
没事 进来吧
Yeah, it's all right. Come in.
我昨晚通读了那份东非报告
I went through the East Africa report again last night.
我们送你审批之后有一次改动
There's been a change since we sent it to you for approval.
中情局重新编辑了几行 设了密
The CIA redacted a few lines, classified them.
他们一贯如此
As is their wont.
他们改动的是一小段
The redacted portion is a short paragraph
关于参议员马克·斯通的内容
regarding Senator Marc Stone.
2013年他参与一项国会的调查项目
He was part of a congressional fact-finding trip
去了中国
to China in 2013.
他们去了武当建筑公♥司♥
They visited the Wudang Construction Company.
这个公♥司♥由中国政♥府♥运营
Wudang is run by the Chinese government
在我们的腐♥败♥承包商排名上位列前几名
and is at the top of our list of corrupt contractors.
真想不到
You don't say.
该公♥司♥还有一个美国子公♥司♥叫KPT建筑
Wudang also owns an American subsidiary called KPT Building.
设在亚利桑那州
It's based in Arizona.
正好是斯通的母州
That's Stone's home state.
从我们最初编辑这份报告开始
CIA has been all over this report
中情局就一直有所跟进
since we started compiling it.
为什么他们一直等到最后一刻
Why did they wait until the last minute
才把那一段设密呢
to classify that paragraph?
你这是在问我问题呢
Are you asking me a question
还是在指控我呢
or is this a setup for an accusation?
我觉得你是把国♥务♥院♥
I think you sent the State Department on
推上了风口浪尖
an invasive aquatic snipe hunt.
然后你又让某个中情局的人
Then you convinced someone at the Agency
重新编辑了那份报告
to redact the report.
可我不明白这是为了什么
What I do not understand is why.
那是中情局干的 你去找他们问去
The CIA did it, so take it up with them.
或者更好的是 别再管了
Or better yet, leave it alone.
-这是命令吗 -是的
- Is that an order? - Yes.
但我不需要听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
是你办公室来的电♥话♥吗
Is that the office calling?
是的 不过不是国事
Yeah, but not about State business.
我让布莱克去追查骗了你父亲的人
I asked Blake to trace the person who scammed your dad.
-你不用这么做 -我知道
- You didn't have to do that. - I know.
不过查到了
But it worked.
那个骗子就住在这 匹兹堡
The scammer lives right here in Pittsburgh.
是他的朋友斯丹
It's his friend Stan.
总之 他是彻底崩溃了
For what it's worth, he's pretty broken up.
在回来的路上 他在车里全都交代了
I got a full confession in the car on the way over.
他有没有说为什么这么做
Did he say why he did it?
简单来说 就是因为缺钱
Well, short answer? He needed money.
他妹妹病了
His sister's sick.
要花很多钱
They're drowning in bills.
他说他读过一篇关于骗子的文章
Says he read an article about these scammers
说能从老年人身上骗取很多的钱
who were making thousands ripping off older people.
所以他就去相亲网站上找目标
So he trolls the dating site,
结果碰巧看到了你父亲的资料
and happens to come across your dad's profile.
他知道我们父亲有多慷慨
He knew how generous our dad was.
觉得他是个容易得手的目标
Thought he'd be an easy mark.
地检官会联♥系♥的 失陪了 各位
The DA will be in touch. I'm sorry, folks.
那就这样吧
That's that, then.
莫林
Hey, Maureen?
等一下
Wait.
你对我很生气
You're so angry at me.
我该怎么做来弥补呢
What can I do to make this right?
你能让我父亲复活吗
Can you give me my father back?
你能让他不要自杀吗
Can you make it like he never did this awful, awful thing?
你也知道如果他来找我帮忙
You know if he had reached out,
我一定会尽全力的
I would've done anything to help.
-是吗 -当然了
- Would you? - Of course.
莫林 算了吧
Maureen, just let it go.
我一直在想他为什么不找你 亨利
I can't stop thinking why he didn't call you, Henry.
我们几个
I mean, the rest of us,
他知道我们没有多余的地方让他住
he knew we didn't have any room to take him in.
他知道我们没钱 但你有
God knows we don't have any money, but you do.
于是我想起来了
And then I remembered.
几年前
A couple of years ago,
有一次我正在扶他上楼梯
I was helping him up the stairs after a few too many.
就是工会把他开除的
It was, it was during that bad time
那段时间
when the union had kicked him to the curb.
他当时说起有人
And he started talking about someone
拒绝帮助他
who turned their back on him.
我当时以为是他的朋友 不过不是
I figured it was a buddy of his. But no.
他说的人是你
He was talking about you.
他说你拒绝了他
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表