剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
我没养猫
I don't have a cat.
是嘛
Really?
你确定么
Are you sure?
我一直认定你会
'Cause I... I could have sworn you ha...
你觉得我是那种会养猫的人么
You think I'm a cat lady?
没有
No.
不是 当然不是 我应该
Ha. No. Of course not. I would, uh...
不知道我怎么会说那种话
I don't know why I said that.
我一会发地址给你
I'll text you the address.
你在搞什么啊
What are you doing?
这边请 夫人
Here you go, ma'am.
谢谢你 大使先生
Thank you. Signor Ambasciatore.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
非常感谢您能在这里和我见面
Thank you so much for meeting me here.
我知道在这里很不正式
I realize it's highly unusual.
没有 没关系的
No, of course. Of course.
请允许我表达意大利对
Allow me to present Italy's condolences
美国民众的慰问
to the people of the United States.
您真是太好了 谢谢
Very kind of you. Thank you.
请问一下 在我出任国务卿的时候
Listen, let me ask, when I took this job,
您是否碰巧看到了我的履历
did you, by chance, read my bio?
就是政♥府♥官网上的那些宣传内容
The blurb on State's Web site?
当然看过
Yes, of course.
您与道尔顿总统在中情局共事过
You worked at CIA with President Dalton and...
没错 而且我叔叔
Right. And my... my uncle
- 在安奇奥牺牲了 他叫威廉·亚当斯 - 是
- died on the beach at Anzio. William Adams. - Yes.
意大利中部一城市 位于罗马东南偏南的第勒尼安岸
二战中盟军军队于1944年1月22日在安奇奥登陆
他当时才十八岁
He was 18 years old.
我哥哥就是以他为名
My brother is named after him.
我的国家对他
And my country is
以及所有为了把我们从
eternally grateful, for him
法♥西♥斯♥魔爪中解救出来
and for every American
而牺牲的人们 感激不尽
who died to save us from fascism.
但我们遭受袭击的时候 你们却置身事外
And yet when we were attacked, you held out on us.
我不明白您的意思
I don't know what you mean.
你们政♥府♥在出钱从利比亚赎回的人♥质♥里面
Your government has been paying for hostages in Libya.
中情局确定其中有两人是被沙希德
The CIA has identified two being held by Hizb Al-Shahid
关押在瓦哈特的 你们掌握了情报却不分享给我们
in Al Wahat. You have intelligence you're not sharing.
我们政♥府♥的官方政策
The official policy of my government...
我今天已经听够了什么
I've had enough of official policy
官方政策了 你看看这一切吧
today. I mean, have you looked around?
没看到都发生了些什么嘛
Do you see what's happened here?
利比亚已经崩溃了
Well, Libya is already a failed state.
如果我们再次介入会导致源源不断的
Another intervention would send waves of refugees
难民涌向我国沿海 而且
hurtling towards our shores and...
难民潮
Refugees?
这就是你的借口了么
That's your excuse?
我很确定这是意大利民众最大的担忧
Well, I assure you it is a serious concern
更不用说还涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥
for the Italian people, not to mention our national security.
你还居然搬出国♥家♥安♥全♥ 真是可笑
It's funny you should bring up security.
因为要是我们能阻止袭击的人
Because maybe if we stop the people who attacked us,
你们的选民
then your voters
就不会再被绑♥架♥了
will stop being kidnapped.
不是那么简单的
Well, it's never that simple.
很难说 的确如此
Mmm, hardly. I agree.
但有时候就那么简单
But sometimes it is.
我们根据录像推断是吉布拉尔·迪萨主使的
We have a recording that we think is Jibral Disah.
我们要做的就是进行确认
All we need is confirmation.
麦考德国务卿 您丈夫醒了
Secretary McCord, your husband is awake.
他正找你呢
He's asking for you.
我相信你们政♥府♥不会执迷不悟的
I trust that your government's gonna do the right thing.
医生马上就过来
The doctor will be with you in a minute.
- 嗨 - 终于啊
- Hi. - Finally!
来的人手里没拿着针管和药片了
People without needles and pills!
我们爱你
We love you!
- 嗨 - 国务卿麦考德
- Hi. - Secretary McCord,
您丈夫的生物检测结果出来了
I have the results of your husband's bioassay.
亨利遭受的辐射量在
Henry's exposure was limited to
一微西韦特以内
one sievert of radiation.
这个辐射量会引起很多严重症状
That's enough for some nasty symptoms,
但还没有到致命的程度
but it's well below a fatal dose.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
老妈 放开人家医生吧
Mom, let go of the doctor.
- 我们能进去看他了么 - 去吧
- Can we see him now? - Go ahead.
可以吗 好
We can? Okay.
嗨 你们进来了
Hi. Hi. You're in.
你们进来了 嗨
You're in! Hi. Hi, hi.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad!
嗨 亲爱的 嗨 大小伙子
Hi, sweetheart. Hi, big man.
不是吧
Come on.
- 嘿 老兄 - 感觉怎么样
- Hey, buddy. - How you feeling?
正等着我的超能力发作呢
Oh. Waiting for my superpowers to kick in.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我就是想回家了
Hi. Yeah. I just want to go home.
- 我能回家了么 - 签完出院报告就可以了
- Can I go home? - As soon as you sign the release.
- 真的么 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我今晚去鲍比家过夜没问题吧
So, is it cool if I spend the night at Bobby's tonight?
不是吧 外宿吗 杰史
Seriously? A sleepover, Jace?
怎么了 我要被回归常态嘛
What? I'm returning to normalcy.
是回归常态
Normality.
我用的被动形式
It's an accepted form.
不行 我还活着呢
Uh, not while I'm still breathing.
杰史 你是认真的么
Jace, are you seriously asking?
不行 我们要全家一起回去
No. Come on. We're gonna go home as a family.
趁着你老爸还活着
While your father's still breathing.
而且你就不想看看
Besides, don't you want to see
- 他在晚上会不会发光么 - 女士
- if he glows in the dark? - Ma'am,
杰打来电♥话♥
uh, I have Jay for you.
告诉我意大利那边的事成了
Tell me the Italians came through.
很有成效 录音是真的
Big time. The recording's authentic.
之前的人♥质♥证实那就是吉布拉尔·迪萨的声音
Former hostage ID'd it as the voice of Jibral Disah.
所以有目标了么
So we have a target?
他们都在白宫等您呢
White House is expecting you.
亲爱的
Babe...
没关系
It's okay.
我得去
I got...
有人照顾我了
I'm in good hands.
我爱你
I love you.
- 我爱你 - 好了
- I love you. - Okay.
照顾好你老爸
Take care of your dad.
放心吧
I will.
进展如何
Where are we?
我们的战斗机刚进入攻击范围
Our Reapers are just coming into range.
总统先生 在空中行动之前
Sir, before we launch,
我认为应该考虑一下抓捕行动
I think we should consider a capture mission.
地面情况如何
What's the situation on the ground?
很复杂 这片区域活跃着很多民兵势力
Difficult. There are a number of active militias in the area,
而且还有HS的成员躲在暗处
plus whatever guys HS has behind those walls.
今天的袭击结束之后
Well, after today's attack,
我不会贸然小瞧他们了
I'm not eager to underestimate them.
我同意 总统先生
I agree, sir.
我们的伤亡可能会很惨重
We could be looking at heavy casualties.
为了打击这种目标 值得么
For a target of this value, isn't it worth it?
我不是说要去硬碰硬
I'm not saying go in hard.
我们先监视住他们再让特种部队
We can monitor then slowly contain them
一网打尽
with Special Forces.
我们有多大的把握迪萨在里面
How confident are we that Disah is there?
百分之八十
80%.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表