剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
鲁斯特受伤
Rooster down!
敌人在前面 德威特受伤
Enemies in front, Divot down.
鲁斯特受伤
Rooster down!
查理和威士忌受伤
Charley and Whiskey down!
查理受伤
Charley's hit.
黑♥马♥总部 德威特4号♥查理
Dark Horse HQ, we have Divot 4 Charley
鲁斯特5号♥威士忌受伤
and Rooster 5 Whiskey down.
需要撤离
We need evac.
平面图是我们的最佳情报
The floor plan was the best intel we could get,
总统先生
Mr. President.
我将和指挥官仔细调查
I'll look into it with the commander.
你是局长 埃勒曼
You're the director, Ellerman.
责任在你
It's on you.
告诉我我们至少拿到了铀
Tell me we at least got the uranium.
买♥♥家撤离了
Buyer has vacated.
我们派人搜索了该区域 没有找到
We have members searching the perimeter, no sign.
货物安全
Package is secure.
我们将全力追踪买♥♥家 总统先生
We'll have full intel tracking that buyer, Mr. President.
买♥♥家早都躲起来了
That buyer has gone underground now.
和派他来的人一起
Along with whoever sent him.
至少他们没拿到铀
At least they didn't get the uranium.
只是今天没拿到而已
Not today.
孩子们 我带晚餐回来了
Kids, I got food.
饺子是给妈妈的
Eh, uh, those dumplings are for Mom.
我真是得教教她吃点好东西了
I have got to get her eating better.
饺子有什么不好的
What's wrong with dumplings?
碾碎的猪的肉
I mean, you got your ground-up pig meat
完美的包在淀粉皮里
perfectly packaged into a little envelope of starch.
简直绝配
It's like the ideal food unit.
能不把它叫猪的肉吗
Could you not say "Pig meat" please?
她怎么又加班
Why is she working late?
因为她本来就天天加班
Because it's a regular weeknight?
妈妈的工作也有很多好处的
Hey, Mom's job has a lot of perks, too.
奇才队的包厢座位对我来说不叫好处
Box seats to The Wizards is not my idea of a perk.
那明天的见面会后和诺拉·卡塔比娅
Okay, how about a personal meeting with Noura al-Kitabi
单独见面算不算
after the conference tomorrow?
-真的假的 -真的
- Are you serious? - Yep.
天哪 爸爸 那太棒了
What? Dad, that's amazing.
是吧
Oh, sure. Yeah.
明天我有数学学习小组 没法去
I actually have a math study group, so I can't go.
那翘掉学习小组吧
Hey, maybe you could skip study group.
你们总是逼着我学数学
You guys are always after me about math,
现在又突然让我别学
and now, all of a sudden, you want me to drop it?
我只是说可以翘一节
I just meant you could skip a session,
为了我们一起去见一个很棒的人啊
so we can meet an amazing human being.
我就是不想去
Maybe I'm just not up for it.
好吧
Okay.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
我知道我没为那女孩站出来你在生我气
I know you're mad at me for not standing up for that girl.
我没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
不 比生气更糟糕 感觉就像你受够我了
No, it's worse-- it's like you're just done with me.
没事
No, it's fine.
反正 我不配匍匐在活圣人脚下
I don't deserve to worship at the feet
景仰崇拜
of some living saint, anyways,
因为很显然我就是个是非不分的懦夫
since I'm obviously a weakling with zero character.
别这样 艾莉 我从没说过这样的话
Come on, Ali, I never said that.
我应该阻止他们 我知道
I should have stopped them, I know that,
而我只是在一旁笑
but all I did was laugh
因为我想让他们喜欢我
because I wanted them to like me.
天哪 那个女孩敢于对抗沙特政♥府♥
God, that girl stood up to the Saudi Arabian government
而我却不敢反对史黛西·亨沃斯
and I can't even stand up to Stacy Henworth?
没人比我更差劲
I'm the worst.
好了 你才不是最差劲的
Okay, you're far from the worst.
但你的确向恐惧和懦弱妥协了
But you did give in to fear and weakness
而人与人之间大多数丑恶的互相伤害
and that's how most of the worst stuff
正是因为这样而发生的
that human beings do to each other is allowed to happen.
但是听着
But here's the thing:
这样的事我们都做过 我也做过
We all do it. I've done it.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
你以为我从来没有为
You-- you think there haven't been times
我没能说些什么
when I wish I'd said something,
或做些什么来阻止
or did something to stop something,
我明知是错的事而后悔吗
when I knew it was wrong?
这就是为什么我们需要英雄
That's why we need heroes.
他们激励我们 所以或许下一次
They inspire us, so that maybe next time,
我们能挖得更深发现最好的自己
we dig a little deeper to find our best self.
即使这有风险
Even if it feels risky.
我只是希望你以我为豪
I just want you to be proud of me.
我一直以你为豪
I am.
我希望你为自己感到自豪
I want you to be proud of yourself.
我能吃一个妈妈的饺子吗
Can I have one of Mom's dumplings?
不能
No.
艾莉怎么样
How's Ali?
她是个有缺点的凡人
She's a flawed mortal
正摸索着走向启蒙
fumbling towards enlightenment.
谁不是呢
Aren't we all.
我有一种让人无法改变的
And I'm being unavailable
拒人千里之外的气场 是吧
in a way that's totally irresistible, right?
-有什么紧急状况吗 -没有
- What's the emergency? - Nothing.
那你们干嘛摆出"电梯伏击"的阵势
Then why are you doing the elevator ambush?
习惯了
Force of habit.
早上好 国务卿女士
Good morning, Madam Secretary.
早上好
Morning.
我知道您已经看到了
I know you saw that the Omer sisters
沙特昨晚释放了奥米尔姐妹
were returned from Saudi Arabia last night.
嗯 不过是做了些外交斡旋而已
Yeah, and all it took was a diplomatic boxing match.
我这有修改过的今天下午的
I have the full revised itinerary
促进女童和妇女教育国际合作大会
for the Worldwide Partnership for Girls'
的日程表
and Women's Education conference this afternoon.
我们正在您的办公室设置远程信♥号♥♥
We're setting up a remote feed in your office.
我不喜欢那玩意 不过谢谢你
Hate that, but thank you.
联调局的玛格丽特·桑切斯在您的办公室
Marguerite Sanchez from the FBI is in your office.
她从来不肯告诉我她的来意
She never wants to tell me why she's here,
我正在努力说服自己她不是针对我
which I'm trying not to take personally.
很好 别多想
Good. Don't.
我就是顺道跟过来的
Oh, I just came along for the ride.
玛格丽特
Marguerite.
你的确听了我的话 常过来看看
I see you're taking me at my word to reach out more often.
抱歉 打扰您了 国务卿女士
Sorry to bother you, Madam Secretary.
一点都不打扰 我保证
It's no bother, I promise.
我很高兴我们这么快
I'm very glad we got such fast results
就把奥米尔姐妹接回家了
getting the Omer girls back home.
是的 谢谢您
We did, and thank you.
我想亲自过来告诉您的是
I wanted to tell you personally
我们发现沙希德组织其实
that it turns out Hizb al-Shahid was, in fact,
意欲袭击沙特
planning an attack on Saudi Arabia.
所以.
Ah. So...
换句话说 我判断错了
in other words, I was wrong.
别 相信我 这事常有
Oh, no, believe me, it happens all the time.
不信问我的幕僚
You can ask my staff.
目标是谁 你找到了吗
What was the target? Did you find out?
我就是为这而来的
That's why I'm here.
在审讯中姐妹中有一人承认
One of the sisters admitted under interrogation
她被指派的任务是上门拜访诺拉·卡塔比娅
that she was assigned to visit the home of Noura al-Kitabi,
以崇拜者的身份接近她
gain access as an admirer of their daughter
然后引爆自己
and then detonate herself,
炸死尽可能多的家庭成员
taking as many of the family members with her as she could.
我们在增加安保人员
We're adding additional security.
我们已经通知诺拉家人和沙特政♥府♥提高警惕
We've alerted the family as well as the Saudis,
但我知道诺拉今天下午是您的特邀演讲人
but I know that Noura is your guest speaker this afternoon.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表