剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
《国务卿女士》前情提要
Previously on Madam Secretary...
伊丽莎白 你认识克里格·斯特林吧
Elizabeth, you know Craig Sterling.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
赤♥裸♥裸的野心家 自私的阻挠者
Nakedly ambitious, self-serving, obstructionist.
一身西装却毫无内质
All suit and no substance.
我不敢相信康拉德在不跟我商量的情况下
I can't believe Conrad would make that appointment
就做出任命
without consulting with me.
美国总统
The president of the United States
想做什么都可以
can do whatever the hell he wants.
我将成为你在国防情报局的主要联♥系♥人
I'll be your main contact at DIA.
我们在监视你的一个学生
We have an eye on one of your students.
他正被培养为多罗沙维奇将军的手下
He's training to serve under General Doroshevich,
此人是俄♥国♥♥军♥队最高级军官之一
one of the highest-ranking members of the Russian military
还是奥斯特罗夫总统的亲信顾问
and a close advisor to President Ostrov.
迪米特里·派特洛夫
Dmitri Petrov.
你去把他带来吧
I want you to bring him in.
你是说招募他吗
You mean recruit him.
还有做他的联络人
And be his handler.
-什么 不 -亨利 我们很需要
- What? No. Wait. No. - Henry, we need this.
俄♥国♥一直是我们最大的核威胁
Russian continues to be our next real nuclear threat.
喀布尔 阿富汗
好吧 等我们装好了接线箱
All right, after we're done with the junction boxes,
明天就可以开始装导管支架了 知道吗
we can go ahead and start installing the conduit supports tomorrow, okay?
-好的 先生 -知道了
- Yes, sir. - All right.
-晚安 法里德 谢谢 -再见
- Good night, Farid. Thank you. - Salem.
不 不 不 不 不要 不要
No, no, no, no! No, no, no!
有人失踪了 俄♥国♥总统
Gone M.I.A. Where in the world
爆♥炸♥性新闻 人物失踪
帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫到底在哪里呢
is Russian President Pavel Ostrov?
这位善变的领袖已有一周
The mercurial leader has not been
未在公开场合出现
seen in public for a week now,
这引发了各路猜测 从秘密抽脂手术
leading to speculation of a secret tummy tuck,
到秘密前往古斯塔
to a rendezvous in Gustat
迎接爱子降生 还有血腥政♥变♥...
for the birth of his love child, to a bloody coup...
我猜是抽脂手术
I'm going with tummy tuck.
虚荣心作怪 这也有很大可能
Vanity. That's always a good option.
你跟他一起打过猎吧 爸爸
Didn't you go hunting with him, Dad?
是啊 也许是只西伯利亚虎把他吃了呢
Yeah. Maybe a Siberian tiger got him.
是啊
Yeah.
或者说不定是俄♥国♥空军一号♥不见了
Or maybe the Russian Air Force One went missing.
太早了吗
Too soon?
一年之后再说这话吧
Let's give it a year.
那你觉得奥斯特罗夫究竟怎么了 妈妈
So what do you think about Ostrov, Mom?
比如桃色新闻啥的
Something salacious?
我觉得独♥裁♥者都为所欲为...
I think that dictators do whatever the hell they want...
然后乐于看到全世界都紧张兮兮的
and like it when the world worries.
我想你那个俄♥国♥外长朋友
Well, I'm sure your buddy,
肯定知道到底出了什么事
the Russian foreign minister guy, knows.
也许妈妈也知道 但她不能告诉我们
Maybe Mom knows and she can't tell us.
你真觉得她有那么会撒谎吗
Ooh, you really think she's that good a liar?
她可是职业说谎家
She lies for a living.
不是这样的好吗
Oh... not true.
我现在开始感觉到有点受伤了
I'm starting to feel a little attacked.
那么幸好我们家有一位学生调解员呢
Then it's a good thing we have a peer mediator in the family.
有人想要发言棒吗
Talking stick, anyone?
我在学校用它调解了很多争议呢
Same one I've used to settle many a disagreement at school.
好了 你真是个笨蛋
Okay. You're a loser.
呀 原来真有用
Hey, it works.
可不 但是对没脑子的不起作用
Yeah, it does, just not on the brain-dead.
好了 你们几个 去学校吧 去吧
Okay, you guys, go to school, please. Get out.
我还载你去学校 你真是太幸运了
You're so lucky I'm still driving you.
-再见 爱你们 -那你别载我了
- Bye. Love you. - Please don't.
-再见 我也爱你 -再见 再见
- Bye. I love you, too. - Bye. Bye.
晚点见
See you.
斯蒂芬 你能等一下再走吗
Actually, Stevie, you want to hang back for a second?
可以啊
Yeah.
很抱歉我说你是职业说谎家
I'm sorry that I said that you lie for a living.
不是那件事
It's not that.
我只想让你看一下这个
Just, will you take a look at this?
好的 是什么呀
Yeah. What is it?
这是个实验室报告
It's a lab report.
我们检测了你给我们的那包粉末
Um, we had the powder in the bag you gave me tested.
报告结果是海♥洛♥因♥
It came back positive for heroin.
好的 我跟你说过哈里森说这是旧货
Yeah, well, I told you that Harrison said it was an old stash.
是的 我们只想确认一下
Yeah, we just wanted to make sure.
这里还有...
There's also...
还有这个
There's also this.
一份毒物报告
A toxicology report.
毛囊分♥析♥
Follicle analysis.
我们用你梳子上的头发做的测试
We had the hair from your brush tested.
你们以为我在吸毒
You thought I was doing heroin?
说实话 我们不知道该怎么想
Honestly, we didn't know what to think,
但你能怪我们吗
but can you really blame us?
报告说你没问题 你知道的
It came back clean, you know.
虽说你有点缺钙
Although, you are a little calcium deficient.
也许你可以继续喝全脂牛奶了
You might want to think about switching back to regular milk.
-这不是...我不是说 -你们
- That's not... I'm just saying... - This is
真是辜负了我的信任
such a violation of my trust.
是你先辜负了我们的信任
Well, you violated our trust.
你没有告诉我们你在跟哈里森约会
You- you lied to us about dating Harrison.
得了
Okay.
我想跟谁约会就跟谁约会
I can date anyone that I want.
好吧 可是 他不是随便一个谁
Well, but, um, he's not anyone.
他是我的上司的儿子
He's my boss's son.
-好了 好了 说完了没 -没有
- Okay, okay. Is that all? - No.
说实话 既然我们知道那真是海♥洛♥因♥
Actually, now that we know the heroin is real,
总得有人告诉他父母
someone's got to tell his parents.
什么 什么
What? What?
如果哈里森在吸毒 你不告诉他父母的话
If Harrison is using, do you really want it on your conscience
你良心上过得去吗
that you didn't notify them?
而且万一...上帝保佑
And-and if, God forbid,
-万一他再次次吸毒过量 -我们觉得
- he winds up OD'ing again... - We think it would be best
最好你先让他跟父母坦白
if you let him come clean with his parents first.
如果不行 我们今天下午会去找他们
Short of that, we'll go to them this afternoon.
好吧
Fine.
我会告诉他的
I'll tell him.
这是录到绑♥架♥的那段监控视频
And this is security camera footage of the grab.
那就是汤姆·加里蒂
That's Tom Garrity.
他的保安人员呢
What about his security detail?
你是说大楼外的那两个
Two APPF guards outside the building
阿富汗公共保护部队的人
on the perimeter of the site?
绑匪从另一边把加里蒂抓走了
The kidnappers took Garrity out the opposite side.
我们正在监视塔♥利♥班♥
We're monitoring Taliban,
伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国以及所有的激进组织网站
ISIS and all the usual radical websites.
真是狗胆包天 居然敢在喀布尔的中心
Pretty audacious, grabbing a State Department employee
掳走美国国♥务♥院♥的人
right in the middle of Kabul.
让我们的阿富汗大使♥馆♥
Let's put our embassy there
以及所有在那里的外交机构
and all diplomatic outposts
进入高级戒备状态
in country on high alert.
要悄悄进行
Quietly.
如果有人问这是为什么呢
And if anyone asks why?
就说是个演习什么的
Just say it's a drill or something.
在我们知道更多信息前 不能轻举妄动
We want to keep our options open until we know more.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
女士 你下午有一场海商活动
Ma'am, you have the merchant marine event this afternoon.
你曾让我提醒你
You wanted me to remind you
奥布赖特部长也会到场
that Secretary Albright will be there.
对了 我...
Right. I, um...
我想戴上她送我的胸针
I want to wear that pin that she gave me.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
您将与俄♥罗♥斯♥大使津琴科一起献花环
You'll be laying a wreath with Russian Ambassador Zinchenko
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表