剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
or a monk, so...
他提到过他有一个老师
He-he mentioned that he had a teacher.
那最好的办法就是找到他
Well, your best bet is to find him.
南传佛教
Theravada Buddhism
强调遵从智者的建议
emphasizes heeding the advice of the wise.
好的 我...
Okay, I'm gonna...
我这就去找
I'm gonna get on that.
那个 我不想提这事
Listen, uh, I hate to bring this up,
但是...
but, um...
你应该
safe bet,
明天上午赶不回来了吧
you're not gonna make it home by tomorrow morning.
糟了
Oh, crap.
早午餐
The brunch.
别担心 我们取消就行了
Don't worry about it. We'll cancel.
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
不能取消
We cannot cancel.
这样让我看起来很...
That would look like I'm...
像国务卿
The Secretary of State?
我现在最不想看到的
Listen, the last thing that I need right now
就是邻里矛盾
is a conflict on my own street.
好吧 就像我说的 上魔鬼蛋就好了
Okay, like I said, it's just eggs and mimosas.
简单
It's easy.
好 这样吧
Okay, and you know what?
我让布莱克过去帮忙
I'm gonna send Blake just for good measure.
好了 别担心 我们会处理好的
Okay, well, don't worry about it. We'll handle it.
还有 我从没想过我会说这句话
And, um, I'd never thought I'd say this,
但是...
but, uh....
离佛教恐♥怖♥分♥子♥远一点
don't get too close to the Buddhist terrorist.
放心 我不会靠太近的
Don't worry, I won't.
爱你
I love you.
纳丁 你去查阿伦·麦克斯维尔的老师
Nadine, I need you to track down Arlen Maxwell's teacher.
我记得他的助理说他导师是个佛教僧人
I think his aide said he was a Buddhist monk...
阿申·吞 我记下来了
Ashin Tun -- I made a note of it.
很好
Good.
我不管你用什么办法
And I-I don't care what you have to do
把他带到这里来就是了
to get him here, just get him here.
是 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
缅♥甸♥内比都的不稳定局势
It's 12 hours and counting since
据报道 麦克斯维尔大使要求取消贸易协定的签署 称水电大坝的建造将使成千上万缅♥甸♥人♥民♥无家可归
已有十二小时
this volatile situation began in Naypyidaw, Myanmar --
并且对峙还在持续
formerly known as Burma --
美国大使阿伦·麦克斯维尔
where American Ambassador Arlen Maxwell
挟该国总统为人♥质♥
has taken the president of this country hostage.
美国政♥府♥谴责
The United States government has condemned
麦克斯维尔大使的行为
Ambassador Maxwell's actions,
这一事件发生在他被免去大使一职之后...
which occurred after he was released from his post...
-麦考德博士 有什么进展吗 -还没有
- Dr. McCord, any change? - Not yet.
往好处想
On the upside,
至少我的乳蛋饼是完美的
my quiches are perfect.
而且我已经把厨房♥收拾干净了 不客气
And I cleaned the kitchen. You're welcome.
我都准备好了 要来看看吗
Well, I'm all set up, if you want to have a look.
当然
Sure.
我准备了十五张幻灯片
So I have a 15-slide PowerPoint called
主题是"外事安全带来的好处"
"The Upside of Diplomatic Security."
你们要快速浏览一下吗
Uh, would you like a quick preview?
我得去看书了
Actually, I really have to go study.
乳蛋饼就在台子上
So the quiches are on the counter
外事安全带来的好处
你们只要切一下端给大家就好了
and all you have to do is cut them and serve them.
塞尔吉奥和爱丽丝 往下走第三家
Sergio and Alice. Three doors down.
你好 塞尔吉奥 爱丽丝
Hi. Sergio, Alice?
我是亨利·麦考德 很高兴认识你们
Henry McCord. Very nice to meet you.
终于见着了 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, finally.
新买♥♥的特斯拉
Uh, new Tesla.
你家那辆特斯拉怎么样 很快吧
Hey, how do you like that Tesla of yours? It's fast, right?
太快了
Too fast.
开这车我迟早得出事
I'm going to get in trouble in that car.
有这么快
Oh, I hear you.
我一直想试驾这款车
I've been wanting to test-drive one of those.
过来试试呗
Please, stop by.
让他带你去兜个风
He'll take you for a spin.
真的吗 那我可不客气了
Really? I'll take you up on that.
-快进来 请自便 -谢了
- Please, come on in and make yourself at home. - Thanks.
加里和马戈 大花♥园♥
Gary and Margo. Big garden.
你们好 加里 马戈
Hi. Uh, Gary, Margo?
我是亨利·麦考德 我超喜欢你们的花♥园♥
Henry McCord. I love your garden.
谢谢
Thank you.
真漂亮 快请进
Beautiful. Please, come in.
这就是罗德一家了 泰德和金妮
And of course, the Rhodes, Ted and Ginny.
泰德 很高兴我们能坐下来谈一谈
Hi, Ted. I'm really glad we could do this.
你一定就是金妮了
And you must be Ginny.
总算见着了 幸会
It's so nice to finally meet you.
大家能坐下来谈一谈我真的很高兴
I'm really glad we could do this.
请自...便
Please, make yourself... at home.
你认人太厉害了
You're really good at this.
我需要分散注意力
Well, I welcome the distraction.
从什么事上分散注意力
From what?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
你知不知道世界上塑料火烈鸟的数量
I mean, did you know that there are more plastic flamingos
比真的火烈鸟还多
than real flamingos in this world?
什么
What?
什么什么 唐 蒂娜
What? Don, Tina.
你好 唐 你好 蒂娜
Hi, Don. Hi, Tina.
亨利·麦考德 请进
Henry McCord. Come on in.
尽管严密的外事安♥全♥部♥署可能会给邻里
So for all the inconvenience that a strong security detail
带来不便
may bring to the neighborhood,
但这同时也从以下几方面降低了犯罪率
it also cuts crime rates in the following ways.
机动车盗窃案减少了百分之九
A nine percent decrease in automobile break-ins.
私闯民宅案减少了百分之十五
A 15% decrease in home break-ins...
那游客人流量呢
What about all the foot traffic from the tourists?
就是 每天都有
Right. Yeah, like every day.
陌生人在街上晃来晃去
Strangers, roaming our streets.
这些陌生人实际上使你们房♥屋的转售价值
Strangers who actually raise the resale value of your home
大大提高 增加了百分之十二
by an impressive 12%.
别忘了 越有名的地方越是抢手
Remember, a famous area is a desirable area.
还有一个令人惊讶的有趣数据
Now, here's a surprising yet charming statistic.
宠物丢失率降低了百分之四
There's actually a four percent decrease in lost pets.
你说的都很有意思
This is all very interesting,
但是 我们以为
but, uh, we were led to believe
国务卿也会在这儿
that the Secretary herself would be here.
她在哪里
Where is she?
按计划她当然会在
That-that was certainly our plan,
不巧的是我妻子因为
but unfortunately my wife was held up
人♥质♥事件被耽搁在缅♥甸♥了
by the hostage situation in Myanmar.
真是一团乱麻 到底怎么回事
What a mess. How did that happen?
那个贸易协定真的是个好主意吗
Is that trade agreement really a good idea?
听起来他们要向国外输送很多工作机会
It sounds like they're gonna send a lot of jobs overseas.
现在不是讨论政♥治♥的时候
Let's not drift into politics.
-大家不要跑题 -他说得对
- Let's not drift... - He's right, let's not.
我们今天是来讨论国务卿的生活方式
We're here to talk about how the Secretary's lifestyle
怎样干扰了我们的生活
is interfering with our own.
爱丽丝 你说过你家的垃圾桶
Alice, you were saying that your garbage bins
总是被她的保安挪动位置
are constantly being moved by the security guys.
没错 我想是他们
Well, yes, I assume it's them.
而且还有游客采摘
And the tourists are actually picking
加里和马戈家的玫瑰
Gary and Margo's prize roses.
太糟糕了
Oh, it's terrible.
被监控摄像头拍到了
And they've caught them on camera, actually.
最严重的问题就是
Not to mention the worst problem of all,
门口停着的车队
which is the caravan of SUVs out front.
弄得我们都没法开宴会
It is difficult to have a dinner party.
另外 我的狗一听到国务卿出门或回家
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表