剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
仅仅是谣言吗
Are they just rumors?
伊凡当然永远不会直接承认
Ivan would never admit this directly, of course.
他隐藏得很好
He hides it well, but...
但他来美国后似乎没那么小心了
he has maybe let his guard down a little in the U.S.
你怕他会因为性取向
And you're afraid he'll be thrown in prison
而被关进监狱
because of his sexual orientation.
监狱守卫才不会为难伊凡这种人
Jailers don't punish men like Ivan.
他们放手让别的犯人来收拾他
They let the other inmates take care of that.
他的父母能帮忙吗
Can his parents help?
你说过他们政♥治♥地位很高
You said they're political royalty.
他父亲宁可看自己的儿子死
His father would rather see his son dead
也不愿别人发现他是同性恋
than exposed as gay.
你必须要帮助他
You must protect him.
很抱歉迪米特里
I'm very sorry, Dmitri,
伊凡在这不过是个学生
but Ivan's just a student here.
他不像我一样跟魔鬼签了协议
Oh, he doesn't have a deal with the devil like I do.
我想你没认清谁才是魔鬼
I think maybe you're misidentifying the devil.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥这种做法令人不齿
I know this is a shameful aspect of my country.
而你也是这样说服我为你工作的
And this is how you persuaded me to work for you,
好能改变这种事
to change things like this.
但要是我连自己的朋友都救不了
But what-what good is this job
我♥干♥这差事还有什么意义
if I can't help save my friend?
-你得着眼大局 -你有家
- There's a bigger picture. - You have a home.
有妻子 有孩子
A wife, children.
我在这孤身一人
I am here. Alone.
我能跟谁说呢
Who can I talk to?
跟我说
Talk to me.
你让美国人扮成俄♥国♥国安局来审问我
You had me interrogated by Americans posing as FSB.
一半时间我都不知道
Half the time, I don't know
你是在帮我还是想害死我
if you're helping me or trying to kill me.
你需要冷静下
You need to calm down.
我们谈过这事
We have been through this.
你知道我是你的盟友
You know that I'm your ally here.
那拜托你
Then, please,
帮帮伊凡
help Ivan.
我不能失去我在这个国家
I can't lose the closest friend
最亲密的朋友
I have in this country.
我看看我能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
我们什么都不做
We are not going to do anything.
伊凡在克里姆林宫不受欢迎
Ivan's persona non grata at the Kremlin.
幸好你说服我们不要招募他
It's a good thing you moved us off of recruiting him.
没了伊凡这个朋友
Without Ivan's friendship,
我很担心迪米特里的心理健康
I am very worried about Dmitri's psychological well-being.
有趣 我却为了玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫随时可以
Funny. It's the thought of Maria Ostrov's finger
按下核弹发射按钮而辗转难眠
over the red button that keeps me up at night.
对 正是这样
Right, exactly.
所以我们才要利用一切资源
That's why we should use every resource we have
确保这不会发生
to make sure that doesn't happen.
扭转东欧的局势
Turn around this whole situation in Eastern Europe.
请告诉我你同意我的说法
Tell me you agree with me on that, please.
听着 你现在是眼高手低
Okay, you are getting way out of your depth, here.
-你得退后一步 -如果迪米特里崩溃反悔了
- You gotta back off. - Look, if-if Dmitri snaps,
我们就会失去一位注定在俄军中
we lose an asset who is poised to rise
步步高升的线人
through the ranks of the Russian military.
那就更不该为了救个低级军官
Okay, all the more reason not to compromise him
而破坏他的身份了
just to try to save a random junior officer.
我知道我们在俄军中还有别的特工
Look, I know we have other agents in the Russian army.
肯定有什么手段
There's got to be a lever we can pull
-把伊凡留在军事学院 -亨利
- to keep Ivan at the War College. - Henry!
我不会为此让国防情报局线人犯险的
I am not risking any DIA assets on this.
讨论到此为止
End of discussion.
那就别让国防情报局插手
Then take it out of DIA's hands.
我们帮伊凡获得美国庇护
We get Ivan asylum in the U.S.
真棒 还要让国♥务♥院♥掺和进来
Oh, great. We bring State into DIA business.
这能行
It works.
在伊凡看来 我就是个有办法帮忙的热心教授
To Ivan, I'm a concerned professor with the resources to help.
你还真会退后一步啊
Wow. Backing off really is not your gift, is it?
你让我负责迪米特里
You asked me to handle Dmitri.
让我做我该做的
Let me do my job.
国防情报局跟此毫无关系
DIA's prints are nowhere.
你就扮演一个有同情心的教授
You just play the sympathetic professor card.
就这样
That is it.
他叫亚当·范宁
His name is Adam Fanning.
是朱迪斯·范宁的儿子
He's the son of Judith Fanning,
她是国♥务♥院♥在近东分部的员工
a State Department employee in the Near East Bureau.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
她曾在开罗驻扎了六年
She was stationed in Cairo for six years.
亚当是在那长大的
Adam grew up there.
从美国国际学校
And learned Arabic
学会了阿♥拉♥伯语
at the American International School.
说得对
That's right.
他后来回到美国读高中
He returned here for high school.
他父亲死于一场车祸
His father died in a car accident.
几个月后 亚当变成了伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥
A few months later, Adam converted to Islam.
他又回到埃及去读大学
He went back to Egypt for college
两年后退学加入了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
and dropped out two years later to join ISIS.
我猜这些都不是他妈妈告诉我们的
I'm guessing his mother didn't give us any of this.
对 但她肯定知道这些事
No, but she certainly got the memo.
她今天来上班了吗
Is she in today?
没有 她现在是兼♥职♥
No, she works part-time.
悄悄把她带来
Bring her in. Quietly.
如果她和她儿子合谋
If she's colluding with her son,
我们可不能打草惊蛇
we can't risk spooking her.
知道了 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-范宁女士吗 -对
- Ms. Fanning. - Yes?
我是纳丁·托利佛 麦考德国务卿的幕僚长
Nadine Tolliver, Secretary McCord's chief of staff.
我觉得我们之前见过
I-I think we've met before.
当然 可不是吗
Yes, of course. Yes, that's right.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
你能告诉我出了什么事吗
Can you tell me what's going on?
他们告诉我来顶替个生病的同事
I mean, I was told that I was covering for a sick co-worker.
国务卿会告诉你的
Um, the secretary will fill you in.
国务卿
The secretary?
几年前埃及大使♥馆♥的酒会
Egyptian embassy party a few years back.
我们绝对就是在那儿见过
That is definitely, definitely where we met.
没错
Ah. Yes.
这边请
This way.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
这是朱迪斯·范宁
this is Judith Fanning.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
范宁女士
Ms. Fanning.
你现在肯定也知道我不是叫你来工作的
By now, you've realized I haven't called you in to do work.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我就直截了当地说了
I'm going to cut to the chase.
你看了今天早些时候放出来的
Have you seen the ISIS beheading video
伊♥斯♥兰♥国斩首视频了吗
that was released earlier today?
没有 我一天没看电脑
No. No, I haven't looked at my computer.
也没在新闻上看到吗
Not on the news?
抱歉 是关于我的叙利亚武器简报吗
I'm sorry, is this about my Syrian arms brief?
你得看看这段视频
I'm gonna need you to watch this video.
好吧
Okay.
道尔顿总统
President Dalton,
你的空袭为你的人♥民♥带来痛苦
your air strikes bring pain upon your people
为军队带来死亡
and death to your troops.
在你残杀我们的战士时
Just as you execute our warriors,
我们也将处死所有在我们境内的
we will exterminate all so-called American aid workers
所谓的美国救援人员
within our borders.
他们是异教♥徒♥
They are heathens
是美国情报机构的傀儡
and puppets of American intelligence
他们将被屠狗一般地处死
and will be killed like dogs.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表