剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Madam Secretary, Russell Jackson's office
要求看您演讲稿的草稿
is demanding to see a draft of the speech.
他想尽快审阅 以便及时修改
He wants to vet it in time for changes.
那是当然了
I'm sure he does.
按照计划 您两个小时之后
And, uh, you are scheduled to leave
要从白宫草坪离开
from the White House lawn in two hours.
四家主流媒体的重大新闻板块都会插播报道
Four major networks cleared time for a breaking news segment.
我要占用一下
I'm gonna, uh,
现在这段时间
take this little window of time.
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say this.
要是我们错了怎么办
What if we're wrong?
什么错了
About what?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
所有这一切
Everything. All of it.
如果不是俄♥罗♥斯♥指使了空军一号♥的袭击
What if Russia wasn't behind the Air Force One hack?
现在说这些是不是有点晚了
Isn't it a little late in the game for that?
不 我觉得现在正是时候
Oh, no. I-I think it's exactly the right point in the game.
我们不能完全肯定
It's, uh, fair to say
俄♥罗♥斯♥指使了这次袭击
that Russia is not an utter certainty,
但是没有证据指向其他国家
but nothing points to another actor.
鉴于此 我认为很显然
And given that, I think--
白宫希望我们
clearly, the-the White House thinks--
根据已有的证据进行下去
that we should proceed with what we know.
多少次
How many messes
我们因为几乎可以肯定的事情
have we gotten ourselves into
而使自己陷入麻烦
with what we were almost sure we knew?
我只是希望进行一次简短彻底的回顾
I'm just asking for a quick, exhaustive review.
我们用几分钟时间
Let's just take a few minutes
想想有没有其他的可能性
and consider the other possibilities.
好 我们来回顾一下
Okay, so let's... backtrack.
我们可以肯定乔治·拉斯科
We're reasonably sure that George Lasko
和空军一号♥袭击有关
was behind the hack of Air Force One.
他曾经和俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国
He had previous connections
朝鲜 伊朗 都有联♥系♥
to Russia and China, North Korea and Iran.
他后来又死于钋中毒
And now he's dead by way of polonium poisoning.
我觉得我们可以排除伊朗
I think we can rule out Iran.
我们的核协议一直密切监督着
Our nuclear agreement closely monitors
他们的放射性材料
their radioactive material.
朝鲜也可以排除
We can rule out North Korea.
以他们的核能力
Their nuclear capabilities
不足以合成出钋
are not sophisticated enough to synthesize polonium.
那就只剩中国了
That leaves China,
倒也有些道理
which makes some sense.
为什么
How is that?
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥和美国
With Russia and the U.S.
陷入缓慢升级的冲突中
locked in a slowly escalating conflict...
或者说快速升级
Or quickly escalating.
中国就可以加强
...China is free to shore up
对东南亚的控制
control over Southeast Asia.
可能性不大
It's a long shot,
但是也值得查一查
but it might be worth looking into.
即使这会毁掉我的演讲稿
Even though it would ruin my speech.
你是说中国构陷俄♥罗♥斯♥
You're saying China framed Russia
实施了空军一号♥袭击
for the Air Force One hack?
我并没有肯定
I'm not saying.
只是提出假设
I'm just asking.
杰克逊先生的办公室
Mr. Jackson's office
又在催您的演讲稿
is again asking for your speech.
这次全用的大写字母
This time in all caps.
他正在大喊了
He is officially shouting.
好的
Right.
告诉他我们在做最后的修改
Tell him we're putting the finishing touches on the speech.
好的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me,
在电♥话♥上我糊弄得更好
I obfuscate more effectively by phone.
我们会第一个通知您
You will be the first to know.
好的 再见
Okay. Good-bye.
我不想打扰你的
I hate to bother you.
是的 我看了你的初稿
Yes, I read your first draft.
你非要我问吗
You're really gonna make me ask?
那是我看过你写的
I think it's the finest piece of writing
-最好的一篇稿子 -真的吗
- I've ever seen from you. - Really?
假的 我只是不想让你失望才糊弄你
No, I'm shining you on because I hate to disappoint.
那篇稿子很棒 不是吗
It is good, isn't it?
非常棒
It's brilliant.
-她不会用到的 是吗 -马特
- She's never gonna use it, is she? - Matt...
这篇演讲稿的目的
this speech was intended
是为了煽动世界上的其他国家
to rally the nations of the world
将来对俄♥罗♥斯♥作战
into a potential war with Russia.
要是国务卿不用读这篇演讲稿
If the Secretary never reads it out loud,
那就意味着我们实现了
that would mean the best of all possible outcomes
最好的结果
had been achieved.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
当然同意
Of course.
陈部长
Minister Chen,
感谢您在这么短的时间内能赶来
thank you for coming in on such short notice.
看到你们的请求如此紧急 我也很惊讶
I was surprised by the urgent nature of the request.
我知道 按照计划
I'm aware that you are scheduled
您几个小时以后就要去联♥合♥国♥
to appear before the UN in a few hours.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
我听说您要就最近
Word is that you intend to address
俄♥罗♥斯♥发生的事情发表演讲
the recent events in Russia.
陈部长
Minister Chen,
您记得几个月之前
you-you recall a couple of months ago
空军一号♥的通讯系统
when the communications system
被切断的事情吗
on Air Force One was shut down?
是因为太阳耀斑 不是吗
The result of solar flares, was it not?
没错 那是当时最好的解释
That was our best working theory at the time, yes.
但是我们有理由相信
But we have reason to believe
也许还有其他的原因
there may be other factors involved.
您是说有人入侵了系统
You mean someone hacked into the system?
有这个可能
Possibly.
我想问问
I wanted to ask you
您知不知道
about information that you might have
其他可能有理由
about other actors who might have
参与这次袭击的行为者
had reason to engage in such aggression.
国务卿女士 一直以来
One of the things I've always valued
我很欣赏您的一点
about you, Madam Secretary,
就是您说话从不拐弯抹角
is that you tend to speak plainly.
现在也请您直说吧
I urge you to do so now.
是你们干的吗
Did you guys do it?
是中国指使乔治·拉斯科 也就是塔什
Did China hire George Lasko, aka Dash,
袭击空军一号♥的吗
to hack Air Force One?
你一定是在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
我向您保证
I assure you,
我从没这么认真过
I have never been more serious.
我们为什么要这么做呢
And why would we do that?
使美国和俄♥国♥的陷入
Engaging the US and-and Russia
耗资巨大的军事斗争中
in a costly military conflict
能够让中国自♥由♥地
would free China up to pursue
追逐许多国外利益
a number of foreign interests.
在2000年的时候
In the year 2000,
中国只持有
China owned only six percent
美国外债的6%
of the United States' foreign debt.
现在我们持有21%
Now we own over 21%.
我们拥有超过一万亿的美国证券
We have over $1 trillion in U.S. securities
以及几千亿的俄♥国♥证券
and hundreds of billions in Russian securities.
如果我们挑起你们两国
If we pitted the two of you against each other
发生核战争
in a nuclear war,
对我国的投资组合能有什么好处呢
what good would that do our investment portfolio?
所以你们跟空军一号♥没有任何关系吗
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表