剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
叙利亚首都 大马士革
打电♥话♥给美国大使♥馆♥
Call the American embassy.
打给国♥务♥院♥
Call the State Department.
你们不能这么做
You can't do this.
我们享有人♥权♥
You know, we have rights.
联♥系♥美国大使♥馆♥
Call the American embassy.
我不懂
I don't understand...
他说了啥
what'd he say?
他说 别傻了 你会死在这儿
He said, "Don't be a fool. You're gonna die here."
弗吉尼亚大学
- 麦克德博士 - 嗯
- Dr. McCord. - Yeah.
嘿 能跟你聊聊我的论文吗
Hey, can I talk to you about my thesis?
嗯 可以 工作时间聊吧
Uh, sure... during office hours.
可你的工作时间不是都属于我
Yeah, your office hours don't really work for me.
那真抱歉了
Sorry to hear that.
是这样的 我真心不想写有关冷战的话题
Thing is, I don't really want to write about the Cold War.
要知道这门课是
You're aware that the class is called
战后政局与冷战
"Postwar Politics and the Cold War."
对 但我觉得冷战已经结束了
Yeah, but I feel like it's been done.
所以才被说成是历史呀 杰克
That's why they call it history, Jake.
问题是 按我的想法
Thing is, my theory is that
我们正处在新的冷战时期
we are living through a new cold war.
好 那就与旧的冷战作对比
All right, compare and contrast to the original
用事实说服我
and convince me.
好的 不过 我要申请延期上交
Great. Also, I'll need an extension. My parents
我父母到城里来了 他们生活很艰辛
are coming to town and they're very needy.
哦 我丈夫买♥♥了
Oh. My husband bought tickets
这周末的歌♥剧票
to the opera this weekend.
一般来说 我是爱歌♥剧的 但告诉你
I mean, normally, I love the opera, but I got to tell you,
经过了糟糕透顶的一周
it's been a hell of a week, and the thought of sitting
想到我要坐在一间昏暗的屋子里
in a dimly lit room with a bunch of people
对着一群用意大利语唱歌♥的人
singing at me in Italian...
自己会昏昏欲睡的
it's just gonna make me fall asleep.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我以为咱俩在互相诉苦呢
I thought we were telling each other our problems.
不准延期
No extension.
和父母过得愉快
Enjoy your parents.
在神学大全中
What Aquinas was trying to say
阿奎奈想说的是
in Summa Theologica is that existence
托马斯·阿奎奈 意大利中世纪神学家
存在和本质是不同的两种东西 对吧
and essence are separate things, right?
这一概念支撑了天主教圣餐化质说
That's the whole notion behind Catholic transubstantiation.
如今 按说也是托马斯主义者的路德
Now, Luther though a Thomist
却在重要的方面
by definition, departed from him
- 与阿奎奈有了分歧 - 亲爱的
- in significant ways. - Honey?
他们目光呆滞
Their eyes are glazing over.
他们听你讲课 纯碎因为你这么可爱
They're just listening to you 'cause you're so cute.
怎么可能
No way.
在上他的课之前 我憎恨宗教
I hated religion before I took his class.
现在却完全被迷住了
Now I'm totally caught up.
他太有才了
He's brilliant.
哇 好吧 大家介意
Wow. Well, do you mind if I just
我偷用一会儿他的才华吗
steal his brilliance for a minute?
当然不
Yeah, sure.
这么说 我要如何发展信徒呢
So, how am I supposed to develop a cult following?
哦 我觉得你已经找到答案了
Oh, I think you'll figure it out.
嘿 说正事儿 还记得今晚要你掌勺吗
Hey, listen. Did you remember you got to cook tonight?
因为我要去趟哥伦比亚特区
'Cause I'm going into DC.
- 对 间谍聚会 - 对的
- Right, the spy reunion. - Yes.
而且 鉴于我是唯一能谈论工作的人
And since I'm the only one who can talk about work,
我会成为
I get to be
万众瞩目的焦点
the center of attention.
和我一起 你一直都是关注的焦点
You're always the center of attention with me.
真的吗 这话该对你那些信徒说吧
Really? Tell that to your cult following.
你都认不出中情局了
You wouldn't recognize the CIA.
此刻乔治是唯一一个坐在中东办公桌上的人
George is the only one on a Middle East desk right now.
是利比亚
Libya.
黎巴嫩 我一直盯着屏幕
Lebanon. I'm staring at screens
看那些被废弃的工厂和油井
of abandoned factories and oil wells,
听人们杂七杂八聊着世界杯
listening to chatter about the World Cup.
我的意思是 他们要把我扔一边
I mean, they could at least have
好歹该扔到个有趣的地方
pastured me somewhere interesting.
- 他喜欢办公室工作 - 他们没有把你扔一边
- He loves that desk job. - They didn't pasture you.
他们只是不想再一次
They just didn't feel like
让你冒着生命危险出任务
risking your life in the field anymore.
你相信他们编造的故事吗
You bought their story?
没有证据证明我的卧底身份被拆穿了
There was no evidence that my cover was blown.
他从不回头
He never looks back.
你们应该说说的
And you guys should talk.
他们都去了非洲
They both got Africa.
你们晓得那地方
Do you know how volatile
- 有多动荡吗 - 当然
- that place is gonna be? - Yes!
简直就像是汇集了全球热点的
That is like the disco
迪斯科舞厅
of global hot spots.
- 哦 是的 - 你为什么不打电♥话♥给我们的
- Oh, yeah. - Why don't you call
前老大 然后跟他抱怨
our, uh, former boss and complain
你的办公室工作
to him about your desk job?
- 哦 我已经说过了 - 乔治
- Oh, I did. - George!
- 你打电♥话♥给总统说了你工作的事儿 - 我 我
- You called POTUS about your desk job? - I... I...
我就试试 好吗
I gave it a shot, okay? I mean, he ran
他负责这块儿有十二年了
the place for 12 years, I figured
我觉得他依然在投资招募人才
he's still invested in personnel, so...
他从没回过电♥话♥
He never called back.
想想吧
Imagine that.
你的 呃 乡村生活怎么样
How is the, uh, bucolic life going?
非常好
It's great.
我们当人老师
We're teachers.
为人父母
We're parents.
有自己的马
We're horse owners.
- 嗯 - 哦 哎呦
- Mmm. - Ooh! Oh, my!
每天早晨醒来
And every morning we wake up,
我们要做的就那些事儿
that's all we got to be.
手♥机♥震了
That's a shock.
情况不妙啊
Well, this can't be good.
呃 国务卿所乘坐的飞机
The, uh, Secretary of State's plane
刚刚在大西洋坠落了
just went down over the Atlantic.
嘿
Hey!
我想咱说过桌上不放小玩意
I thought we said no gadgets at the table.
是说了
We did.
然后 孩子们都不去桌子那儿了
And then the kids never came to the table.
再说了 今天可是周六呢
Besides, it's Saturday.
哦 哇
Oh, yay!
随心所欲的周六
No Rules Saturday?
文森特·马尔什 显然已经开始...
Vincent Marsh, of course, began...
- 嘿 - 爸爸 能把它关上么
- Hey! - Dad, can you turn it off?
怎么 吵到你玩手♥机♥了
What? My screen is competing with your screens?
目前我们得到的消息是...
Repeating what we know so far...
国务卿文森特·马尔什的飞机
the Secretary of State Vincent Marsh's plane disappeared
在佛罗里达海岸消失了
off the coast of Florida.
他当时正飞往委内瑞拉首府加拉加斯
He was headed to Caracas, Venezuela.
妈妈 你觉得是恐怖袭击么
Mom, do you think it was terrorism?
不
No.
我觉得他们就不该坐小型飞机
I think people shouldn't fly in small planes.
他干嘛要去委内瑞拉
Still, why was he going to Venezuela?
- 那是度假的地方么 - 这当然
- Is that a resort destination? - Exactly.
你们到底什么时候才能承认一直以来
When will you guys acknowledge the obvious conspiracy around us
- 我们身边的阴谋呢 - 你看看
- at all times? - Seriously?
你得制止下这个无政♥府♥主义者
You had to wind up the anarchist?
抱歉
Sorry.
我还以为你今天要做些轻松的事呢
I thought you were gonna do something relaxing today.
这就能让我放松
Well, this relaxes me.
噢 你电♥话♥响了
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表