剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
If anything happens to his equipment or if Dash gets killed...
我们就回到起点了
We'll be back to square one.
有道理
Point taken.
就交给中情局吧 克里格
Let's let the CIA take the lead on this one, Craig.
最好祈祷他还在那儿
Better hope to God he's still there.
你听说了希尔上将的事了
You heard the news about Admiral Hill,
没错吧
I'm assuming?
没错 她要离任我会伤心的
Yes. I'll, uh, be sad to see her go.
我可不会
Yeah, I won't.
希尔和国务卿麦考德是天然盟友
Hill and Secretary McCord were natural allies.
坐吧 喝咖啡吗
Have a seat. Coffee?
好的 谢谢
Uh... Yes, please.
上将一走
With the Admiral gone,
就可以有新的话语
there's room for a new voice
与总统的直觉保持一致
that comports with POTUS's better instincts.
也就是你的
Meaning yours.
也是你的
Yours, too.
除了那点古巴噱头
That little Cuba stunt notwithstanding.
我不明白
I don't follow.
你当然清楚了
Sure you do.
你和帕里西议员试图破坏古巴提案
You and Senator Parisi tried to sabotage the Cuba deal.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
你真觉得
Do you really think I would
我会背后捅总统一刀吗
stab the President in the back?
我知道你这么干了
I know you did.
但你很幸运
But you're lucky.
马上就要选举了
We've got an election coming up.
我们可不能再来一起安德鲁·蒙西事件
We can't afford another Andrew Munsey situation.
所以你逃过一劫 仅此一次
So you get a pass. One.
换言之 你没有证据
In other words, you have no proof...
证明我♥干♥了你以为我♥干♥了的事
for whatever it is you think I did.
麦考德也知道古巴的事
McCord knows about Cuba, too.
她想去告诉总统
She wants to go to the President.
你和总统在中情局培养的最佳学生对抗
Your word against his star pupil from CIA?
我觉得你胜算不高
I don't like your odds there, sport.
当然 我拦住了她
I shut her down, obviously, but...
我想要点回报
I expect something in return.
眼下
Right now...
她以为我在对付你
She thinks I'm working against you.
但如果我们找对方法
But if we play our cards right,
就能彻底翻盘
we can turn the tables.
永远除掉她
Box her out for good.
你为什么想除掉她
Which you want because?
因为那次柬埔寨的撤离
Because of that extraction in Cambodia,
正是她将总统
which is just the latest example
送入不利于国际安全的
of her pulling POTUS into reactive positions
不利地位的证明
that are bad for national security,
更别提对他连任的影响了
not to mention his reelection prospects.
因为你对我们的妨碍比她小
'Cause you're less of a liability than she is.
而且我不喜欢她
And 'cause I don't like her.
所以要找到接替艾伦·希尔的合适人选
And that brings us to Ellen Hill's replacement.
我觉得里夫斯将军很合适
I think General Reeves is our guy.
你让凯尔西·里夫斯当联席会议主席
Kelsey Reeves to chair the Joint Chiefs?
那我得先查查他的背景
I'd have to vet him.
相信我 他很清白
Trust me, he's clean.
而且还了解我们的心意
And he gets what we're trying to do.
总统还是很看重你的建议的
POTUS still values your counsel.
你的一句好话 作用拔群
A good word from you would go a long way.
我考虑一下
Well, I'll think about it.
别惹我 克雷格
Don't piss me off, Craig.
为什么
Why not?
惹了你会怎样
What are you gonna do?
我的职责是向总统提出公正的建议
My job is to provide the president an impartial opinion.
如果里夫斯是这个职位的合适人选
If Reeves is the right candidate for the job,
我自然会支持
I'll back him.
如果不是 恕难从命
If not... I won't.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
莫斯科正式召我回去了
I've been officially summoned to Moscow.
下午的航♥班♥
My flight leaves this afternoon.
这在我们意料之中
We knew this was coming.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
你还记得保密电♥话♥在哪吗
Do you remember how to get to the secure phone?
过安保后四号♥行李传送带附近的卫生间
Men's room past security, near Carousel Four.
水池边第二个隔间的自动售纸机
Toilet paper dispenser, second stall past the sinks.
迪米特里
Dmitri.
你准备好了
You're ready.
有传言说玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫可能会指派
There's a rumor that Maria Ostrov might appoint Doroshevich
多罗舍维奇作为下一任总参谋部部长
as the next chief of the general staff.
如果那是真的 你就能够
If that's true, you'll have access
接触到最高等级的军事计划
to the military planning at the highest level.
这是好消息 迪米特里
That's good news, Dmitri.
和我们的计划一样
That's what we planned.
迪米特里 我知道你在拿什么冒险
Dmitri, I know what you're putting at risk here.
我保证我会竭尽全力
And I promise I will do everything
保证你的安全
in my power to keep you safe.
这是我的保证 无关美国政♥府♥
That's me talking, that is not the U.S. government.
今早我和塔莉娅通了电♥话♥
I spoke to my sister Talia this morning.
她的肿瘤正在缩小
Her tumors are shrinking,
但你可能已经知道了
But you probably knew that.
斯德哥尔摩的团队告诉我了
I heard from the team in Stockholm.
他们认为肿瘤会完全消失
They're predicting a full remission.
没错
Yes.
她很高兴
She is very happy.
谢谢 教授
Thanks, professor.
为我做的一切
For everything.
再见
Good-bye.
再见[俄语]
Do svidaniya.
在楼上
Up there.
斯特林还没入局
Sterling's not there yet.
为什么
Why not?
我也只能建议 没法强迫
You can lead a horse to water...
那现在怎么办
So now what?
很明显 我们推他一把
I think it's pretty obvious-- we give him a nudge.
等时机到了
And when the moment comes...
我们就把他当猪宰了
We gut him like a pig.
《国务卿女士》
第二季 第八集
我们要怎么推他一把
What kind of a nudge are we talking about?
我们又不能勒索斯特林去支持里夫斯
We can't exactly blackmail Sterling to back Reeves.
除非拉塞尔知道些我不知道的事
Unless Russell knows something I don't know.
我亲自调查了他 是有些传言
I vetted him myself. There are rumors,
但没有记者会感兴趣的
but nothing a reporter would care about.
在华盛顿 没黑历史的人简直就是
Which in Washington, makes Craig Sterling
独角兽般美好的化身
a bona fide unicorn.
一个必须支持里夫斯将军当联席议会主席的
A unicorn that has to endorse General Reeves
独角兽
for joint chiefs.
在此之前 我那部分的计划就没法实施
Until he does, my part of the plan can't happen.
关键是斯特林并没有把你视作威胁
The essential problem is Serling doesn't view you as a threat.
只是现在还没有
Not yet, anyway.
所以我们要怎么推他一把
So where's the nudge?
-我还没想好 -那要你有什么用
- I don't have it yet. - Then what good are you?
是你引狼入室的
You're the one who brought Judas to the White House.
K街 华盛顿"游说一条街" 云集了大批智库和游说集团
K街的黑暗王子要跟我谈忠诚吗
A lecture on loyalty from the dark prince of K Street?
这个人留不得
I want this guy gone.
叛徒就像连环杀手
Traitors are like serial killers;
有了第一次就会有第二次
they don't stop at one.
没错 所以我们去告诉道尔顿吧
Exactly. So let's tell Dalton.
-不可能 -如果想赢下选举就不能告诉他
- That's not possible. - Not if we want to win an election.
古巴事件一旦泄露 就是一件丑闻
If the Cuba thing leaks, it's a scandal.
总统需要合理推诿
The President needs plausible deniability.
不能让记者问他
No reporters asking him
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表