剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
英国伦敦
我在流放期间无法挑战玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫竞选总统
我需要回去 但是英国制裁封锁了我的资金
我是说我需要钱
需要很多钱
喂
他挂断了
需要我再打给他吗
不用 我还有个人情要讨
帮我接通伊丽莎白·麦考德
是你的出版商吗
Was that your publisher?
对 很显然我的书是畅销书
Yeah. Apparently, my book is a best seller.
恭喜
Congratulations!
你觉得他们会把它拍成电影吗
Hey, you think they'll make it into a movie?
我来给你解释下
Okay, let me clarify what best seller means
宗教书籍市场中畅销的定义
in the religious nonfiction market.
卖♥♥了700本吗
700 copies sold.
刚刚过一千 亲爱的
Just over 1,000, baby.
我猜是我之前在电视上
I guess my sales shot up
大放厥词的视频火了才让书卖♥♥得好
when my rant on C-SPAN went viral.
适时的愤怒最能让人走红
Nothing like a well-placed tantrum to spike your popularity.
我更愿称之为锐利的社会评论
I prefer trenchant social commentary.
随便你说 肯爷·麦考德
Oh, whatever, Kanye McCord.
每天都是我载他
But I take him every day.
我知道 我也想 但是我有早课
I know, and I would, but I have an early class.
你今早能送杰森去上学吗
Can you drop Jason off this morning?
-没问题 -谢了
- Mm-hmm, sure. - Thanks.
我今天得早去学校
I have to be at school early today.
我加入了校刊
I joined the school paper.
-真的吗 真是好消息 -棒极了
- Really? That's great news. - Oh, that's awesome.
你是记者吗 你的切入点是什么
You're a reporter? What's your beat?
这是记者界的行话
That's, you know, journalist talk.
我在写每周专栏
I'm writing a weekly column.
-关于什么的 -时尚
- About what? - Fashion.
但你们学校规定要穿校服
But your school has uniforms.
所以才更有理由看重周末穿着打扮嘛
All the more reason to obsess about the weekend looks.
我会写时尚潮流
I'll write about trends,
什么流行什么过时
what's in, what's out.
还有一点心理学的分♥析♥
Some of it's psychological, too.
比如 为什么我们一直不放弃粗跟鞋
Like, why do we keep giving block heels a chance?
可不是 谁穿那鞋都不好看
Right? Nobody look good in those.
说什么呢
Hey, hey, hey.
我就穿粗跟鞋
I wear block heels.
老爸 你这下可彻底栽进去了
You walked right into that one, Dad.
我打算写个奢侈品牌和日常品牌的对比
I thought I might contrast expensive looks with affordable alternatives.
还可以写化妆品
Then I can write about makeup, too.
这想法不错
Oh, that's a good idea.
或许我们周末可以去商场
Maybe we could go to the mall this weekend
看看一线大牌化妆品
and check out the higher-end makeup lines.
然后我可以在便利店品牌中找相似的颜色
Then I can find similar shades in the drugstore brands.
对比分♥析♥ 你觉得呢
Compare and contrast, you know?
-妈妈 -等下
- Mom. - Hang on one second.
安东·葛莱弗想和我通话
Anton Gorev wants to speak to me.
-据我所知他在伦敦躲着呢 -妈妈
- Last I heard, he was holed up in London. - Mom.
宝贝 等一下
Just... baby, give me a minute.
当我没说 我走了
Forget it. I have to go.
她生气了吗
Is she mad?
我就听她说了什么商场 化妆品
I heard mall, makeup,
后面的我就没留意了
and then I kind of went out.
她想让你带她去商场
She wants you to take her to the mall.
那没问题
Oh, I can do that.
但我得先打这通电♥话♥
I gotta make this call, though.
对了 我要公开宣称
Okay. And, for the record,
你穿粗跟鞋特别好看
I think you look great in block heels.
想得挺美
Nice try.
你肯定知道
I'm sure you know
罗佐维斯基总理已经不再担任
that Prime Minister Rozovsky is stepping down
俄♥罗♥斯♥代理总统了
as Acting President of Russia,
玛丽亚·奥斯特洛夫提出要在30天后
and that Maria Ostrov asked for a special election,
进行特别选举
to be held in 30 days.
-她这是赤♥裸♥裸地夺权 -对
- A blatant power grab on her part. - Yeah.
她要求公开激烈地辩论
She's asking for an open and vigorous debate,
但鉴于她过去一个月内
but given the amount of influence
获得的影响力
she's amassed in the last month,
我怀疑会有人挑战她
I doubt anyone's going to step up to challenge her.
我会挑战她
I will challenge her.
而且还会赢
And I will win.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
虽然俄军将领都支持奥斯特洛夫夫人
Mrs. Ostrov may have the generals in her pocket,
但她在乌克兰酝酿的冲突
but the tensions she is fomenting with Ukraine
对她不利
are bad for business.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的高层官员和富翁都想要和平
Russia's highest-ranking officials and billionaires want peace,
而不是战争
not war.
他们想让我当选
They want me.
但是要竞选的话 我需要资金
But to mount a campaign, I need my money.
帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫去世时
When Pavel Ostrov died,
你说你希望由我接替他
you said you hoped I would succeed him.
我那话是真心的
And I meant it.
伊丽莎白 这一进程还未停止
Well, Elizabeth, the wheel is still turning.
队友们早上好
Good morning, team.
正在看你的备忘录
Reading your memo.
更确切地说是战略计划
More like battle plan.
但还是谢了 你看完了吗
But thanks. You up to speed?
大概扫了眼 没看完
Skimmed it. So, no.
总而言之 俄♥罗♥斯♥正在东欧
Essentially, Russia is waging
展看信息战
an information war in Eastern Europe.
俄♥罗♥斯♥电视台
The Russian television network
播放的温馨真人秀
broadcasts these cheesy game shows
乌克兰东部和波罗的海各国
that can be picked up in the eastern part of Ukraine
也都能收看到
and the Baltic states.
很多俄♥罗♥斯♥人住在那里
Where a lot of ethnic Russians live.
-才看到这部分 -对
- Just read that part. - Right.
这些节目在这群人中很受欢迎
The shows are popular with those folks,
节目之后 克里姆林宫会播出新闻
and when they're over, the Kremlin airs a news hour
也可称为国家宣传造势
Otherwise known as state-controlled propaganda.
完全正确
Exactly.
播出虚假新闻 比如
False reports that ethnic Russians
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在西部被谋杀
are being murdered in the west.
爱沙尼亚核电站故障
Estonian nuclear plants are melting down.
乌克兰准备秘密入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥
That Ukraine is secretly planning to invade Russia.
因为没有与之相悖的事实
Without any truth to counter it,
人们相信了这些谎言
people believe the lies.
美国在欧洲的安全利益每天都被削弱
And every day, U.S. Security interests in Europe are undermined.
你的战略计划是什么
So what's your battle plan?
公共外交认为
Public Diplomacy thinks
如果我们能获得热门美国节目的播放许可
that if we could license a popular American program,
我们就可以与俄♥罗♥斯♥真人秀对抗
we could air it opposite the Russian game shows.
把观众吸引过来
Steal those viewers away.
《护滩使者》或者《我们交易吧》
Baywatch or Let's Make a Dealski?
这 不用比就赢了
I mean, it's... it's no contest.
我们可以在节目后播出真正的新闻
And then we follow our show with a real news hour.
我和国务卿谈过了
I talked it over with the secretary
她强烈认为
and she feels strongly
我们必须在各个方面反抗俄♥罗♥斯♥的攻击
that we need to fight Russian aggression on all fronts,
这就意味着要实施一个长♥期♥的媒体政策
and that means implementing a long-term media strategy.
开战吧
Game on.
预算多少
What's our budget?
去好莱坞请人是不可能了
Nothing Hollywood would be interested in.
据我们所知 一个居心不良的恶意软件
As we know, an extremely malicious piece of malware
让这个黑客
allowed our bad actor to hack
黑进了空军一号♥的电脑系统
into Air Force One's computer system
并关闭了通讯
and shut down communication.
一百名软件工程师
It took 100 software engineers
花了一个月来解码上百万条加密代码
a month of decoding millions of lines of encrypted code,
但他们最终
but they were finally able
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表