剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Uh, she's devastated, but she gets it.
下午的海商活动计划有变
There's been a change to the merchant marines ceremony this afternoon.
俄♥罗♥斯♥外长葛莱弗也要出席
Foreign Minister Gorev will now be attending.
什么时候决定的
Since when?
我们刚刚得知他已在从莫斯科来的飞机上了
We were just informed he's on a plane from Moscow.
他这次来还有别的事吗
Does he have any other business in town?
没有官方事务
Nothing official.
如果奥斯特罗夫出事了 葛莱弗几乎不可能
It's hard to believe there's anything wrong with Ostrov
离开俄♥罗♥斯♥ 但话说回来
if Gorev's leaving Russia, but then again,
今天就是诡异的一天
it has been a very strange day.
看看能不能找时间让我们私下谈谈
Let's see if I can get some time alone with him.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你好 我是斯蒂芬
Hey, it's Stevie.
你可以留言 但说真的 你该发短♥信♥给我
You can leave a message, but you really should be texting me.
宝贝 我已经发过短♥信♥了
Hey, sweetie. Um, I already tried texting.
我去乔治敦给你送午饭
I stopped by Georgetown to take you to lunch,
但你没去上经济课
but you weren't in your econ class.
我很抱歉今早我们话说得有点冲
Look, I'm sorry things got heated this morning.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗 我爱你 再见
Would you please give me a call? I love you. Bye.
教授
Professor.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
当然 我的航♥班♥明天才起飞
Uh, of course, yeah. My flight isn't until tomorrow.
那就好
Oh, good.
我想跟你谈谈你妹妹
I want to talk about your sister.
好
Okay.
要是我们能够帮助她呢
What if there was something we could do to help her?
她已经在医院里了
But-but she's already in hospital.
我是说完全治愈
No. I-I mean a cure.
斯德哥尔摩正进行药物试验
There's a drug trial happening right now in Stockholm.
药物在像你妹妹这样年轻的
It's showing very promising results
骨纤维肉瘤患者身上颇见成效
in young fibrosarcoma patients like your sister.
我没告诉你她得的是骨纤维肉瘤
I didn't tell you she has fibrosarcoma.
你怎么知道的
What is this?
我们政♥府♥能帮塔莉娅得到药物试验的名额
My government can get Talia a spot in the trial
如果你愿意与我们合作的话
if you're willing to work with us.
合作
Work...
你懂我说的话的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 你是想让我成为间谍
Oh, my God, you-you are asking me to be a spy.
看着我 我是在给你一个
Look at me. I'm offering you a chance
救你妹妹的机会
to save your sister's life.
不 他们会杀了我的
No, they will kill me, okay?
他们不会知道你与此事有关
They'll never know you had anything to do with it.
你怎么知道我们现在没有被监听
How do you know my comrades are not listening to us now?
因为我们处事小心
Because we're careful, that's why.
他们每天都会在你午餐的时候
They had the room swept for bugs
-检测这里有没有监听器 -等等 打住
- while you were at lunch. - Whoa, whoa, stop.
-我们很善于保护... -别说了
- We're very good at protecting... - S-Stop.
你是为此才给我高分 对我表示欣赏的
This-this is why you give me good grades, praise my work.
不 我是因为你的杰出才选中了你
No. I chose you because of your work.
你比任何俄♥罗♥斯♥军方官员
You want a functional democracy in Russia
都想在俄♥罗♥斯♥建立有效的民♥主♥
more than any officer in the Russian army.
这就是达成这一目标的方法
This is how we get there.
通过背叛我的祖国
By betraying my country.
苏联的奠基者
The architect of the Soviet Union,
弗拉基米尔·列♥宁♥自己说过
Vladimir Lenin himself,
历史有时需要推动力
said, "Sometimes history needs a push."
你国目前的激进行为
Your country's current aggression will only
只会进一步摧毁经济并导致无尽的战乱
lead to a further crippled economy and endless wars.
这你也知道 但若你与我们合作
You know that. But if you work with us,
我们能给俄♥罗♥斯♥所需要的推动力
we can give Russia the push it needs
给它一个更好的未来
to ensure a better future.
不
No.
不 你看错我了
No, you misjudge me.
我永远不会这么做
I would never do this.
那你妹妹呢
What about your sister?
她是爱国者
She is patriot.
她热爱我们的祖国♥母♥亲
She loves Mother Russia.
你不能以她为把柄来说服我
You cannot use her like some pawn.
你们只有两三分钟时间 女士
We have a couple minutes, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
葛莱弗部长
Minister Gorev.
-国务卿麦考德 -欢迎你
- Secretary McCord. - Welcome.
我都不知道你要来
I didn't know that you were coming.
我很吃惊 愉快地吃了一惊
I was very surprised-- pleasantly.
谢谢 我想和你一同庆祝
Thank you. I wanted to join you in commemorating
我们在反法♥西♥斯♥战争中历史性的同盟
our historic alliance against fascism.
也能有机会见见我的漂亮女儿 奥尔佳
And it's a chance to see my beautiful daughter, Olga.
爸爸
Papa.
奥尔佳 很高兴见到你
Olga, it's very nice to meet you.
我听说你刚刚开始
I understand that you recently started
在哈佛商学院的学业
at Harvard Business School?
可不是 你在工作中谈论我
Indeed. You talk about me at work.
谈论家庭有助于打开话题
Talking about our families is a good ice-breaker.
对 通常情况下
Yes, it's often
这是唯一能让我们愉快交谈的话题
the only pleasant things we have to say to each other.
真的吗
Really?
那么你打算告诉我
So, you want to tell me
我们是否该为奥斯特罗夫总统担心吗
if we should be worried about President Ostrov?
我说不你会相信我吗
Will you believe me if I say no?
我本以为我们之间已经建立了某种信任
Well, I'd like to think that we've built up some trust.
我也这么想
As do I.
我听说了你的外交事务官员在阿富汗的遭遇
I heard about your foreign service officer in Afghanistan.
真的吗
Really?
真是不幸
Terrible business.
GRU说不定有些情报
GRU may have some information.
这次要我用什么来交换呢
...wonder what it will cost me.
打扰了 国务卿女士
Excuse me, Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary.
您现在有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
有时间 我能离开下吗
Yes, of course. May I?
-没问题 女士 -很好
- Yes, ma'am. - Great. Okay.
康拉德爱上了他的新任金童
Conrad's all about his new golden boy,
而我却沦落成了二把手
and I'm stuck playing second fiddle.
更像是把我的位子拱手送给了克雷格·斯特林
More like they took my fiddle and gave it to Craig Sterling.
你是说
So are you telling me
总统把你一把推开了吗
that the president has given you the Heisman?
没错 就是这意思
Yes. Yes.
这让我很不爽 尤其是
Which is pretty galling, considering
我最初根本就不想当这个愚蠢的国务卿的
that I-I didn't even want the stupid job in the first place.
希望没有冒犯您
No offense.
毫无疑问 这个工作不容易
It's a tough job, there's no question.
但是我很喜欢 我猜你也一样
But I loved it, and I suspect that you do, too.
我承认 我开始喜欢这份工作
Well, admittedly, it has grown on me.
但是现在我感觉我被他们排除在外
But now that I feel like I've been relegated
成了局外人
to the outer sanctum, I...
我要怎么回到内围
How do I get back in?
你知道我的"可行则必行"理论吧
You do know about my Doability Doctrine?
我知道 "若利益明确
I do. "Where our interests are clear,
价值观受到挑战
"our values are at stake
而我们可有所作为
"and we can make a difference,
则必为之 且必领之"
we must act and we must lead."
没错 这一理论不仅适用于国际政♥治♥
Right. And that doesn't apply just to international politics.
对办公室政♥治♥也同样适用
It applies to office politics, too.
这世界上 一无所长的男性仍有生存空间
Look, there's plenty of room in the world for mediocre men.
而平凡无奇的女性却没有立足之地
There is no room for mediocre women.
所以你必须主动出击
And so you have to lead.
这个现在有点难办
That's a little difficult
因为总统显然已经
now that the President has...
下定决心站在斯特林那一边
obviously made up his mind and gone along with Sterling.
如果你想有所作为
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表