剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I saw that the Russian government hired Dash
雇用塔什网络攻击爱沙尼亚
to cyber-attack Estonia in 2007.
那时葛莱弗还是苏军总参谋部情报总局局长
That's when Gorev was head of the GRU,
由他们来出佣金
and they would've handled the payment.
葛莱弗说他们给了乔治·拉斯科五百万现金
Gorev told me they paid George Lasko five million in cash.
你们有讨论什么时事吗
Did you happen to discuss any current events?
空军一号♥袭击事件
The Air Force One attack.
他说不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的
He says it wasn't the Russians.
他还能说什么呢
What else can he say?
确实有可能是他们干的
Well, it's also possible that it was them,
葛莱弗只是不知情
and Gorev was just out of the loop.
空军一号♥被黑时 奥斯特罗夫总统身体抱恙
When Air Force One was hacked, President Ostrov was sick.
可能是将军们或玛丽亚下令攻击的
It's possible the attack was ordered by the Generals,
没走政♥府♥渠道
or Maria, bypassing government channels.
我觉得她真是一意胡来啊
She strikes me as the type to go rogue.
我已让国际刑♥警♥组织追捕拉斯科
I've got Interpol working to track Lasko down.
希望在他向我们实施第二次攻击前
Hopefully they can grab him up
他们就能抓到他
before he can execute his second attack on us.
贝丝 别担心
And don't worry Bess.
安东·葛莱弗今日的援助只有我们三个知情
Anton Gorev's help today will stay with the three of us.
还有你藏匿了他女儿这件事
Along with the fact that you're harboring his daughter.
应该是留宿
I prefer to call it hosting.
总统阁下 除了保证奥尔佳的安全
Mr. President, aside from keeping Olga safe,
我希望能提供给安东·葛莱弗别的好处
I would like to give Anton Gorev
来回报他的帮助
something else in exchange for his help.
我认为这样对我们大家都好
Something, I think, could benefit all of us.
比如八千万美金吗
Something like $80 million?
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
就这么办吧
Go ahead.
理查德先生可以进行交易
Sir Richard can close the deal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得不错
And, uh, good work.
谢谢 阁下
Thank you, sir.
我看到资金转账了
内斯特 备好飞机 该走了
马上就好
要我把这些带到车上吗
需要
抱歉 老大
不 她一点也不在乎这
No, oh. 23 years of marriage means
她要赢你了 老爸
She's coming for you, Dad.
23年的夫妻感情啊
nothing to this woman.
真是太不好意思了
I'm so sorry.
你没觉得不好意思 伊丽莎白·麦考德
You are not sorry, Elizabeth McCord.
你没有歉意
You are not sorry.
很遗憾她没有歉意 对吧 麦考德夫人
Sorry not sorry, right, Mrs. McCord?
好吧
Okay.
你只是为自己感到遗憾
You just sorried yourself.
你好
Hello?
什么时候的事
When did it happen?
好的
All right.
谢谢你告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
葛莱弗出事了
It's Gorev.
奥尔佳
Olga.
你父亲出事了
It's your dad.
我非常遗憾 非常遗憾
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
过来 过来 过来
Come, come, come.
乌克兰航♥空♥
博泽克总统 您的飞机已备好 我们刚从美方获悉
军用装备已在运往切尔尼戈夫空军基地的途中
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
不太好
Not so well.
但至少清醒了
But, uh, sober, at least.
我听说了
I heard the news.
葛莱弗死了
Gorev is dead.
伦敦的警♥察♥说
The police in London are saying
说是和属下的工资纠纷
it was a pay dispute with his aide.
那说不定过一会儿
Perhaps later I will arrange
我也会在曼哈顿大桥上把你干掉
for you to buy the Manhattan Bridge.
是布鲁克林大桥
Brooklyn Bridge.
但是我同意你的观点
But I agree with you--
安东·葛莱弗是被刺杀的
Anton Gorev was assassinated.
其实我还有事没告诉你
And there's something I didn't tell you before.
我在大使♥馆♥听到的事
Something else I heard at the embassy.
都计划好了
It's all planned.
入侵
The invasion.
一旦玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫当选
As soon as Maria Ostrov is elected,
俄♥罗♥斯♥就会进攻西乌克兰
Russia will attack Western Ukraine.
这个国家还是有好人的 迪米特里
There are good people in this country, Dmitri.
想要和平的人
People who want peace.
他们每天都在为之努力
They're working for it every day.
我相信你也是其中之一
I believe you are one of them.
确定不再多待些时日了吗
Are you sure you don't want to just stay a little bit longer?
奥尔佳 你的家乡现在局势动荡
Olga, the situation at home is very unstable.
我觉得玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫现在有点
And I think that if Maria Ostrov gets it into her mind...
我必须回俄♥罗♥斯♥埋葬我父亲
I have to go back to Russia to bury my father.
不管发生什么
And whatever happens,
我还不能就这样放弃我的国家
I can't give up on my country yet.
他已经牺牲了这么多
Not when he sacrificed so much.
他很为你骄傲的
He was very proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有
And, uh,
谢谢你的家人
thank your family.
我希望麦考德博士收留我的事
I hope when Dr. McCord took me in,
没有给你带来麻烦
that didn't cause you any trouble.
不会
No, no.
麦考德博士认为对的事 就肯定会做
Dr. McCord always does what he believes is right.
我爱的就是他这一点
That's why I love him so much.
回去的旅途一路顺风
Look, you have a safe flight and...
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
汰旧更新
I'm weeding.
干 什么
You... What?
时尚的人的叫法 清理衣柜
That's what fashion people call cleaning out your closet.
规则是 如果一年都没穿过
The rule is if you haven't worn it in a year,
那就该扔了
it has to go.
但现在是午夜
It's midnight.
你知不知道如果你的肩很宽
Did you know that if you have big shoulders
就不能穿箱型茄克
you can't wear boxy jackets?
如果你的皮肤比较黄
And if you have orange in your skin,
那就一定要
you have to stay away
离粉色系远点
from anything in the pink family.
好吧
Okay.
你的肩不宽皮肤也不黄 所以别闹
You don't have boxy shoulders or orange skin, so.
你知道你女儿这些都知道吗
Did you know that our daughter knows all this stuff?
我就不知道
I didn't.
你知道她设计时装吗
Did you know that she sketches?
知道
Yeah.
但我不知道
Not me.
艾莉森觉得我不关注她
Alison thinks I'm not interested in her.
你知道她为什么这么想吗
And you know why she thinks that?
因为她不是个什么危机
Because she's not a crisis.
但这却是我的工作
And that's what I do.
我处理一个危机接着处理下一个危机
I deal with one crisis after another crisis after another,
生活却在此间悄然流逝
while my life just passes by.
宝贝
Babe,
艾莉森没事的
Alison is okay.
你们就是吵了一架 过去了
You guys had a fight. It's over.
我
I...
你到底是在介意什么
What is this really about?
你专心关注着你认为重要的事
You think you have your eye on the ball,
其实却错过了所有
and then you just end up missing everything.
我要怎么保护
And how am I supposed to guard
我都没能预见的东西
against things I never even see coming?
带来改变世界的影响
Effect real change in the world.
那是康拉德的事
That was Conrad's pitch.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表