剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
但应该只是手续问题
but it should be a formality.
同时 照顾好自己
In the meantime, take care of yourself.
- 我会的 - 不是吧 爸爸
- I will. - Seriously, Dad?
你应该在休息的
You should be resting.
你有没有看见我们爸爸
Have you met our father?
他不仅按照自己的规矩做事
He doesn't just march to the beat of his own drummer.
他还把规矩彻底打破了
He killed the drummer and smashed his drum.
他是不是还把让他卧床的医生给杀了
Did he also kill the doctor that ordered him to stay in bed?
好了 不要再用隐喻施压了
Okay, okay, enough metaphoric violence.
我感觉好多了 感谢关心
Um, and I'm feeling much better, thank you for asking.
好的
Oh, good.
好吧 再见 好好休息
Okay, bye. Please rest.
再见
Bye.
- 我会的 - 我爱你
- I will. - I love you.
- 我也是 再见 - 再见 爸
- You, too. Bye. - Bye, Dad.
你走吗
Are you going?
- 是的 - 好的 再见
- Yeah. - All right. Bye.
再见
Bye.
你跟简她们联♥系♥了吗
Did you call Jane Fellows?
打了
I did.
我支持你的决定
I support your decision.
不 你才不呢
No, you don't.
好吧
Okay.
我不会因为这件事跟你离婚的
I'm not gonna divorce you over it.
嗯 这很公平
Well, that's fair enough.
好吧 现在你可以躺回床上了吗
Okay, good. Now will you please get back in bed?
那不一定
Well, that depends.
你跟我一起吗
You gonna come with me?
那我陪你五分钟
I'll give you five minutes.
你今晚没问题吗
You okay for tonight?
我觉得没问题了
You know what? I think I'm okay.
噢 很好
Oh. Good.
这种状态可以持续到下一个国家危机出现
That is, until the next national existential crisis.
你知道嘛
You know?
我要在中午前拿到国务卿
I'd like the secretary's remarks
对国家反恐中心的指示
for the NCTC by noon.
在做了
On it.
卫星证实
Satellites confirm
目标已经完全被摧毁
the target was completely destroyed.
但新的信♥号♥♥情报显示
But new SIGINT indicates
吉布拉尔·迪萨当时没有在院子里
that Jibral Disah was not present at the compound.
- 你确定 - 他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
- You're sure? - His phone
在离苏丹六十公里的地方发出过信♥号♥♥
pinged from as-Sultan, about 60 klicks away.
显然我们的侦查队
Obviously our recon team was mistaken about
在确认目标身份上搞错了
the target's identity.
我们很可能就差几个小时
We probably missed the real McCoy
错过他的真身
by a matter of hours.
所以我们现在知道的就是
So for all we know,
他已经转入秘密活动
he's gone to ground,
可以随心所欲地重建组织了
free to rebuild the organization at will.
我做出了错误的指令
I made the wrong call.
不... 先生
No... sir.
袭击还是值得的
It was worth the shot.
我们消灭了一些组织里的关键人物
We eliminated key members of the organization.
国务卿说的对
The secretary is right.
我们确实造成了实质性的打击
We, uh... we did real damage.
再重申一次 那不是我们的任务目标
Then again, that wasn't our mission.
总统先生
Mr. President,
请允许我呈上辞呈
I'd like to offer my resignation.
以法莲...
Ephraim, what...
你在做什么
what are you doing?
在做对的事情
The right thing. Now that
现在脏弹里的污染的粉尘已被清除
the dust has cleared on the dirty bomb,
我必须为被摩尔多瓦拙劣的打劫事件蒙蔽负责
I have to take responsibility for the botched raid at Moldova,
同时也要为没有追踪到
and the failure to track
被用于炸♥弹♥中的铀负责
the uranium used in the bomb.
我是国家情报局
I'm the director
的主管
of national intelligence.
一切责任由我承担
The buck stops with me.
不 这不是你的责任以法莲
No. This wasn't on you, Ephraim.
长远来看不是
Not by a long shot.
我不会接受的
I won't accept.
长官
Sir.
但请放心吧 有人要承担责任
But rest assured, heads will roll.
我们会尽快地做些改变
We need to make changes, and fast.
那可不是我们骄傲的官僚政♥府♥
Something our proud bureaucracy
擅长的事
isn't exactly known for.
长官 如果可以的话
Sir, if I may.
如果我们要防止今后的袭击
If we're going to prevent future attacks,
我建议建立一个特别工作组
I suggest creating a special working group.
- 有多特别 - 我的意思是
- How special are we talking? - I mean,
一个有行政♥权♥力的精英小组
an elite group with executive powers.
- 矛头的最锋之处 - 你是在说
- The tip of the spear. - You're describing
国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
the National Security Council.
不 事实上正好相反
No, the opposite, actually.
我们不能用官员
We need to bypass the mandarins
我们要找一些愿意挑战现状的人
and find people who are willing to challenge the status quo.
沙希德与
Hizb Al-Shahid is
我们见过的其他恐怖组织不一样
unlike any terrorist group we've ever seen.
如果我们想要阻止他们
If we're gonna stop them,
我们必须打破思维定式
we have to think outside the box.
我会考虑的
I'll take it under advisement.
现在 我们先休息一下
For the moment, let's adjourn.
我有一个
I have victims
必须要见的受害者
I have to go see.
丹尼斯 你留步一下
Dennis, why don't you hang back?
三步内绝杀
Mate in three.
不不不 我...
No, no. No, I...
我可以...
I can... Oh.
输了吧
Busted.
- 超能力太过了 - 嘿 瞧这
- So much for superpowers. - Hey, watch it. I could
我还是有死亡射线的 干得好 绝地学徒
still have death rays. Well played, Padawan.
星球大战里的人物
你的请求被否决了
I'm afraid your request has been denied.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不知道
No idea.
但消息是埃勒曼局长被开除了
But word is that Director Ellerman just got fired.
接下来可能是国防部长 但是解雇潮还结束
SecDef might be next, and the bleeding doesn't stop there.
整个IC都人心惶惶
The whole IC is in turmoil.
这并不能解释那个决定
That doesn't explain the decision.
对不起 亨利
Look, I'm sorry, Henry.
我希望我可以给回答你的问题
I wish I had an answer for you.
你让国防情报局拒绝我了吗
Did you block me at DIA?
什么
Excuse me?
我被拒绝了
I was rejected.
有人插手这件事了
Somebody had their finger on the scale.
我并没有插手任何一件事
Well, I... I didn't have my finger on any scale.
是 但你并不为我的复职感到兴奋
Yeah, but you weren't exactly thrilled about me rejoining.
你跟以法莲 威尔或是罗素说什么了吗
Did you say anything to Ephraim Ware or Russell?
你是在指责我吗
Are you actually accusing me here?
听着 也许你只是抱怨了我复职的事
Look, maybe you just complained about me rejoining,
然后他们就知道了
and they took it from there.
我没有抱怨你 亨利
I don't complain about you, Henry.
没有在任何地方 或是工作的时间
Not anywhere. Not at work.
我开始觉得受到了伤害
And I'm starting to feel attacked.
我觉得被耍了 因为这说不通
Well, I'm feeling played, because it makes no sense.
我站在你这边 我...
I'm on your side. I...
好
Good.
那就给总统打电♥话♥要他给我复职
Then call the president and ask him to reinstate me.
你好
Hello.
好的
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表