剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
I didn't want to face it.
那就说出来
Then say that.
任何事
Any of that.
我们在进行治疗好渡过难关
We're... we're in therapy so we can work through it.
我们进行治疗是因为我无法接受
We're in therapy because I can't accept what happened to Dmitri
发生在迪米特里和他妹妹身上的事
and what's still happening to his sister.
也就是说你也无法接受我
Which means that you can't accept me either.
别这样
Hey, come on.
我很怕 亨利
I'm scared, Henry.
听着
Listen.
明天我们就按计划去外面晚餐
Tomorrow we're gonna go out to dinner like we planned.
然后我们处身于我们的
And then we're gonna take shelter in our...
我们的文化
our culture...
-圈子 -两人圈子
- Circle. - Circle of two.
今晚的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
我还在尝试
I... I'm getting through it.
但我哪都不会去
But I'm not going anywhere.
绝对喝了威士忌
Definitely some whiskey.
好吧 我去刷牙
Okay, yeah, I'll go brush.
我会刷的
I'll brush 'em.
纳丁
Nadine.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有用词不当吧
Is that the right word?
可以的
Uh, that works.
-有什么需要帮忙的 -不好意思
- Can I help you? - I'm sorry.
我有点语无伦次
I'm a little jangly.
那事完了后我很晚才到家
I got home kind of late after the thing,
然后一整晚没睡觉弄了这个
and then I was up the rest of the night putting this together.
你叫我们挑选我们喜欢的
You asked us to... to, uh, pick the proposals
对巴基斯坦援助计划的方案
that we liked for the aid package to Pakistan.
-是的 -这个方案在我眼前脱颖而出
- Yes. ?- This one really jumped out at me.
好的 它是一个建立社区花♥园♥的计划
Okay, it's, um, it's a plan to create community gardens
还有部落区的公园
and, uh, parks for the tribal areas.
来 看看吧
Here, check this out.
你可以种果树 或者装饰性植物
You can do fruit trees or, uh, decorative plants.
这个是个冥想园
Ah, this one's a meditation garden.
真可爱
Mmm, that's lovely.
你得列举出这个方案如何能够应对暴♥力♥极端主义
You'll have to enumerate how this counters violent extremism.
第七页
Page seven.
有益健康 培育社区
Benefits health, uh, fosters community,
鼓励年轻人的参与
Encourages youth participation.
早上好
Good morning.
-早 女士 -早上好 国务卿女士
- Morning, ma'am. - Good morning, Madam Secretary.
我们都来得挺早啊
Hey, we're all here early, huh?
这看起来很有希望
This looks very promising.
你何不负责此事去向国务卿汇报
Why don't you take the lead and present it to the secretary?
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - ?Okay.
这身衣服真的很不错
And that is a really great suit.
-谢谢 -我是说 很适合你
- Thank you. - I mean, it suits you.
早上好
Good morning.
早 是不是有人在马特的咖啡里放了火箭燃料
Morning. Did somebody put rocket fuel in Matt's coffee?
我会去查的
I'll look into that.
才怪 我不在乎
Not really. I don't care.
这是你的一份行程
Here's a copy of your schedule.
我收到消息说
And, uh, I just got word
墨菲追踪总部想见你
that Murphy Station would like to see you.
见我 不能打电♥话♥吗
See me? Not just a call?
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary, um,
我想把这个放到早上的议程
I want to put this on the-the morning agenda.
-我觉得它真的 -你知道 马特
- I think it's really... - Yeah, you know, Matt,
我觉得我们要推掉早上的会议
I think we're gonna have to push the morning meeting.
告诉他们我很快会到
Um, tell the guys I'll be right back down.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我不知道你昨晚说了什么
I don't know what you said last night,
但它绝对起了反应
but it definitely got a reaction.
我的线人说沙希德今天一大早找到他
My fixer says HS reached out to him early this morning,
想清空几个银行账户
looking to empty several bank accounts,
把现金挪回利比亚
move the cash back to Libya.
这么快
Wow, that fast.
听起来他们有着紧密联♥系♥
Sounds like a pretty close connection
沙希德还有那谁来着
between Hizb al-Shahid and, uh... who was it?
巴基斯坦外♥交♥部♥长
The foreign minister of Pakistan.
他说他会马上告诉总理
He said he'd tell the prime minister right after we spoke.
所以这个消息直接到了高层
So it goes all the way to the top.
可能吧
Possibly.
好消息是我们做好了联♥系♥ 所以可以开始干了
Good news is we made contact, so we can get to work.
坏消息是看来我们
The bad news is it doesn't look like we'll be getting
不会得到政♥府♥的任何帮助
any help from the government.
这的确是坏消息
That is bad news.
所以我们要这么做吗
So are we going in?
我们会给墨菲追踪总部做外交掩护
We'll give Murphy Station a diplomatic cover,
让他们在使♥馆♥内工作
have them work from inside the embassy,
用我们已经在当地布置好的特工
using operatives we already have on the ground.
他们可以在迪萨食物里下毒
They can poison Disah's food,
或者让每周运送杂货的信使
or get a messenger to bring a gun in
带着枪去
with the weekly groceries,
但我想让他尽快消失
but I want him taken out fast,
不留下任何指向我们的痕迹
with nothing to trace it back to us.
我会去下达命令
I'll dispatch orders.
我懂为什么要给激进组织私下帮助
I get giving private aid to radical groups.
我不喜欢这样 但是
I mean, I don't like it, but...
沙特阿♥拉♥伯就这么做
Saudi Arabia does it,
巴基斯坦人帮助塔♥利♥班♥
Pakistanis have given aid to the Taliban.
但是跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的官方合作
But official collaboration with terrorists,
到了总理的层面
right up to the prime minister?
这就像给黑帮交保护费
It's like giving protection money to the mob,
给他们好处他们才不会反水
pay them so they don't turn on you.
以我们给予他们的
At the expense of... of all the aid
所有援助和支持为代价
and-and support we've given them?
我们正在进行自♥由♥贸易协定的谈判
We're right in the middle of negotiating a free trade deal
与取消债务
and debt cancellation.
为什么要冒着谈判失败的危险
Why jeopardize that by
与企图毁灭我们的的圣♥战♥组织
getting into bed with jihadists
同流合污 我只是
who want to destroy us? Just...
你这是试图用逻辑来理解
You're trying to use logic to understand
激进的意识形态是如何透♥支♥自己
how radical ideology can exert itself
以致道德和伦理
to the point where ethical and
都面临崩坏
moral structures become threatened.
可他们没有逻辑可言
Logic does not apply.
这完全没有
That's not comforting, like,
安慰到我
at all.
这次任务是用外交打掩护
You know, it's a diplomatic cover.
你应该带套西装
You should take a suit.
我们又在家谈工作了 是吧
We're doing it again, aren't we?
我觉得 现在这种情况下
Well, I just thought, under the circumstances,
我们应该可以谈些正事儿
maybe we get a pass for talking shop.
你可以让我别去的
You can tell me not to go, you know.
我会让何塞和简去处理这事
I'll let Jose and Jane handle it.
我这么说是出于爱
I say this with love.
这根本就是胡扯 你故意的
That's such a load of crap, and you know it.
你因为痛失爱徒而被愧疚苦苦折磨
You're racked with guilt over a horrible loss,
而且你还是个天主教♥徒♥
and you're Catholic to boot.
现在你有机会深入龙穴屠恶龙
Now you get a chance to atone by going into the lion's den
以此赎罪
and slaying the dragon.
-这是个混合隐喻 -是混合隐喻
- It's a mixed metaphor. - ?Mixed metaphor.
我知道 你明白我的意思
I know that, but you know what I mean.
我们都知道你非去不可
We both know you're going.
这不仅仅是我个人的征战
Listen, this is not just some kind of personal crusade.
-我知道 -你也知道我绝不会
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表