剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
Space suits will be en route
送往联盟号♥基地
to the Soyuz base within the hour.
正好能赶上
Oh, just in time.
尤利西斯 尤利西斯 人已抓到
Ulysses. Ulysses, package secured.
重复 尤利西斯 人已抓到
Repeat, Ulysses, package secured.
他就是泽林斯基
That's Zelinski.
黑鹰一号♥ 我们遭到了火力攻击
Blackhawk 1. We're taking incoming fire.
击中目标 压制火力
Hit target. Suppress fire.
尤利西斯 黑鹰二号♥
Ulysses, Blackhawk 2.
起落架收起 人已上机
Wheels up. Package aboard.
黑鹰一号♥被击落 重复
Blackhawk 1 down! Repeat.
黑鹰一号♥被击落
Blackhawk 1 down!
你们应该熟悉
Okay, I think you're all probably familiar
这句旧公理吧
with the old axiom,
当第一枪打响的时候
"Plans go out the window
作战计划就成了废纸
when the first shot of a war is fired."
这句话刚好被印证了
Well, that has certainly been the case
在帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫几个月前死后
with all parties involved
那么多派别卷入斗争
Since Pavel Ostrov's death a few months ago.
现在 我想让你们扪心自问
Now, I want you to ask yourselves,
你们领导的决定成功了吗
have the decisions your leaders made worked out?
我自己的决定的效果怎么样
How have my own decisions worked out?
现在我还与他们同一战线吗
Would I still stand by them today?
这不是个学术问题
That's not an academic question.
我们已经看到当我们卷入大动♥乱♥时
We've seen how little reasoning matters
理智思考的作用是多么的小
once we step into the maelstrom.
现在又有一个奥斯特罗夫死了
And now we have another Ostrov dead.
我们将会面对更困难的选择
And we have more difficult choices,
更多意想不到的结果
more unintended consequences.
我们又一次处在
We find ourselves yet again
另一场冲突的边缘
on the verge of another conflict.
所以真正的问题是
So the real question is...
我们现在到底该做什么
...What the hell do we do now?
我们为何不回去好好思考这个问题
Why don't we all go home and think about that?
今天课就上到这里
That's it for today.
至少我们抓住了泽林斯基
At least we got Zelinski.
六名三角洲队员换来了一个疯子
Six delta force operators in exchange for one psychopath.
不划算
Some deal.
我们现在要干什么
And what are we doing now?
把他交给米哈伊尔·博泽克
Handing him over to Mikhail Bozek,
等着上帝拯救一切
God save us all?
博泽克必须得给俄♥罗♥斯♥人一些补偿
Bozek's got to give the Russians something.
这将决定着是战争还是和平
It may mean the difference between war and peace.
是的 这就是我们不断告诉自己的
Yeah, that's what we keep telling ourselves.
-国务卿女士 -怎么了
- Ma'am? -? What?
您半小时后
Uh, you're supposed to be at your daughter's school
应该在您女儿的学校了
In a half hour. ?
-我可以帮你取消 -不 不 不
- I can totally cancel. - No, no, no, no. Let's...
-还有时间吗 -换衣服的时间吗
- Do we have time? - Change of clothes?
你就像我肚子里的蛔虫一样
It's like you are inside my head.
-是的 女士 -谢谢你
- Yes, ma'am. - ?Thank you.
你在博泽克宣布将泽林斯基
Listen, you, um, call me the second Bozek announces
交给俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候打电♥话♥给我 好吗
he's turning Zelinski over to the Russians, okay?
-好的 国务卿女士 -谢谢你
- Will do, ma'am. - Thank you.
-哈哈 瞧啊 -赢到份丰盛晚餐啦
- Well, look at that. - Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
真棒 这可值十张票
Pretty good. That's worth ten tickets.
所有的瓶子都倒了 十张票
All bottles down. Ten tickets.
-拿去吧 我想再玩一次
- There you go. - I want to play again.
妈的
Damn it.
我们已经关门了
You know what? We're actually closed. ?
你们是在吵架吗
Are you guys, like, fighting?
孩子 你还是去往小丑嘴里
Seriously, why don't you go shoot water
喷水或者玩点别的吧
in a clown's mouth or something, kid, okay?
恭喜
Congratulations.
快走吧
Get out of here.
-天啊 你们俩注意点 -怎么了
- Oh, my god, you guys! - ?What?
国务卿女士 麦考得教授
Madam Secretary, Professor McCord.
能再见到你们真好
So nice to finally see you again. ?
我们也很荣幸
Oh, gosh, it's our pleasure.
我们真的很高兴
No place we'd rather be.
很好 很好
Oh, it's good to hear that.
我们认为学校的成功离不开
We believe that all families have an equal stake
每个家庭的支持 因此
in the success of the school, and therefore,
在这里 所有人的义务都是平等的
all need to be equally accountable.
是的 您已经说得非常清楚了
Yes, yes, you have made that so very clear.
谢谢你 真的
Thank you. Really.
平等万岁
Three cheers for equality!
来我办公室
Come on down to my workplace.
我们来聊聊平等 你这个不暴♥力♥的独♥裁♥者
We'll talk about equal, you nonviolent despot.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
亨利 我们得谈谈
Henry, we need to talk.
我们来这儿干什么 亨利
Okay, what are we gonna do here, Henry?
你想进行婚姻辅♥导♥吗 还是找律师谈离婚
You want to go to counseling, start talking to lawyers?
我们走到哪一步了
Where are we at?
律师 你说什么呢
Lawyers? What the hell are you talking about?
我想知道我们如何才能度过这一关
I want to know what it's gonna take for us to get past this.
你就不能给我五分钟来消化这事吗
Can I process for five minutes,
是不是你的时间不允许
or does that not fit in with your schedule?
这不公平
Oh, that's not fair.
是这样的 伊丽莎白
Here's the thing, Elizabeth.
我错了
It's my fault.
我生你的气
I'm angry at you
还有道尔顿和国防情报局 但是我错了
and Dalton and the DIA, but it's my fault.
是我把他卷进来的
I brought him in,
我♥操♥纵了那孩子的生活
and I played god with that young man's life,
这就是后果
And look what happened.
这是这种工作中最坏的地方 我知道
It's the worst part of the job. I know.
但迪米特里的贡献很大 你也是
But Dmitri made a huge difference, and so did you.
女士
Ma'am?
不好意思 我知道我应该
I-I... I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to be
留在车队 但是发生了一点情况
with the motorcade, but there's been a development.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
你们政♥府♥怎么还不宣布
Why hasn't your government announced
你们要把泽林斯基交给俄♥国♥人
that you are handing Zelinski over to the Russians?
因为我们国内很多人都认为他是英雄
Because, to many people in my country, he's a hero.
他的追随者会起义的
His followers would rise up.
所以你才得自己宣布
That's exactly why you have to do it.
如果我们替你宣布
If we do it for you,
就证明了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的想法
it only proves what the Russians already know,
那就是我们比你们更想要和平
which is that we want this peace more than you do.
你们得在俄♥国♥人面前表现诚意
You have to give them a show of good faith.
被削弱的乌克兰正是俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要的
A weakened Ukraine is exactly what the Russians want.
你知道怎样才能真正打击乌克兰吗
You know what would really weaken Ukraine?
那就是美国从乌克兰撤出军事顾问
If the United States pulled all of our advisors out
让俄♥罗♥斯♥对基辅进行地毯式轰炸
and let Russia carpet-bomb Kiev.
恕我直言 国务卿女士
With all due respect, madam secretary,
我和博泽克总统早就听过这种威胁了
President Bozek and I have heard this threat before.
为了把泽林斯基弄出来 已经死了六个人
Six men died getting Zelinski out.
六个英勇的英雄
Six highly decorated heroes.
你就以为我们会因为
Do you think for one minute
你觉得不方便
that we're gonna let that sacrifice go
而让他们白白牺牲吗
because it's not convenient for you?
告诉你们总统
You tell your president to
把泽林斯基交给俄♥罗♥斯♥
hand Zelinski over to the Russians,
不然美国就撒手不管 你们就要孤军奋战了
or the United States is out and you are on your own.
这是白宫的决定
That is coming from the White House.
你♥他♥妈♥的要是以为我是在吓唬你
If you think I'm bluffing, you little son of a bitch,
试试看
Try me.
你对他说白宫会撤军
You were bluffing about the White House
是为了吓唬他 对吧
pulling our troops out, right?
当然 我可没这么大权力
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表