剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
是不是事情没那么紧急了
if you don't lie in wait at the elevator?
又或者你故意让我猜不透
Or are you just trying to keep me guessing?
谁知道呢
You'll never know.
这是杰伊跟国际安全和防扩散局的报告
This is the report from Jay and the ISN Bureau.
他们在摩尔多瓦首都基希讷乌的一个仓库里
The nuclear material was detected in a warehouse
发现了核材料
outside of Chisinau in Moldova.
中情局正在追查 以防他们售出核材料
CIA is tracking it for a possible sale.
不同部门相互配合
Coordination between departments.
真是让人暖心
It's enough to warm my heart.
虽然那些致命的材料
Despite the, you know,
有可能被买♥♥给邪恶的代理人
deadly material possibly being sold to nefarious agents.
早上好女士 沙特阿♥拉♥伯的阿西姆王子
Good morning, ma'am. Prince Asim of Saudi Arabia
正在会议室等您
is waiting in the conference room.
联邦调查局的玛格丽特·桑切斯
And Marguerite Sanchez from the FBI
在办公室等您
is waiting in your office.
玛格丽特又回来了吗 她说了原因吗
Marguerite is back? Did she say why?
她并没有告诉我
She didn't choose to share that with me, no.
我建议先会见阿西姆王子
I suggest we prioritize Prince Asim.
提醒一下您 我们对大使的策略是
And, just to reiterate our strategy with the ambassador...
我知道 坚持那个教育会议
I know. Stick to the education conference,
不破坏武器交易
don't wreck the arms deal,
同时尽可能打探那两个在他们手中的
but do find out everything I can about the two Ohio girls
俄亥俄州女孩的一切信息
that they have in their custody.
对于沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Being careful to avoid any intimations of wrongdoing
要小心避免任何不当行为
on the part of Saudi Arabia.
知道了 不能惹麻烦
Message received. No claws.
麻烦你告诉玛格丽特
Will you, uh, tell Marguerite that I will be with her
我一见完王子就去找她 好吗
as soon as I finish up with the prince, okay?
好的 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
我觉得您应该先跟我谈谈
I think you're going to want to talk to me first.
阿西姆王子 很抱歉让您久等
Prince Asim, I am so sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系 国务卿女士
It's not a problem, Madam Secretary.
我相信为了准备那个教育会议
I'm sure you're greatly occupied
您一定忙得不可开交
with preparations for the education conference.
对 我们真的很期待
Yes, we're really looking forward
诺拉·卡塔比娅明天的发言
to Noura al-Kitabi's address tomorrow.
我明天会远程观看的
Which I will be viewing remotely.
我们很感谢您的配合
We're grateful for your cooperation.
-希望您能理解 -当然
- I hope you understand. - Of course.
您知道 我们高度重视
As you know, our long alliance with the royal family
和贵国皇室的长♥期♥同盟关系
is one we highly value.
不过我很想知道
I did wonder, though,
作为我们的长♥期♥盟友
as our long-term ally,
为什么你们扣押了两个我国公民
why it never came up that two of our citizens
却从来没向我们提起这件事
were being held in your custody?
我想您是指那对苏丹姐妹吧
I assume you're referring to the Sudanese sisters.
或许当她们加入一个
Perhaps when they joined an international terrorist group
反沙特的国际恐怖组织时
targeting Saudi Arabia,
她们就丧失了
they forfeited their right to protection from a country
来自祖国的庇护
they willingly abandoned.
奥米尔姐妹在俄亥俄州出生
The Omer sisters were born in Ohio,
所以她们的美国公民身份
so their U.S. Citizenship
是不容讨论的
isn't really open to interpretation.
值得讨论的是 她们到底有没有参加
What is, though, is whether or not they were involved
反对你们国家的阴谋
in a plot against your country.
因为我们的情报资料并没有显示有这种事
Because, well, our intelligence reveals nothing of the kind.
可能美国的情报人员
It may be possible that American intelligence
不是所有事情都知道 国务卿女士
doesn't know everything, Madam Secretary.
你说得对 对
That is true. That's true.
但是我们的情报人员的确发现了
Our intelligence did uncover,
一些已证实的文件
however, several verified documents
详细显示了资金转移
detailing the transfer of funds
直接出自12位沙特公民
indirectly from 12 Saudi citizens
转给了伊♥斯♥兰♥国际恐怖组织沙希德
to the international terrorist group Hizb al-Shahid.
确实铁证如山
Damning evidence, no doubt.
而且你的国家肯定不会希望被
And surely something that your country wouldn't want
美国 你们的长久同盟
the United States, your longtime ally,
最大的石油买♥♥主 主要武器交易商发现
best oil customer and primary arms dealer, to know about.
麦考德国务卿
Secretary McCord,
您所暗示的 可要小心
you need to be careful about what you're implying.
那我们就别拐弯抹角了 王子
Well, then let's not talk in implications, Prince.
让我们开诚布公 以友相待
Let's be open with each other, as friends should be.
我认为你的国家处于混乱
I think that your country is scrambling.
我认为你们的皇室选择了忽略
I think the royal family has turned a blind eye
一直在忽略你们的公民对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的支持
to your citizens' support of terrorism in the past,
只是这次真有美国公民加入其中了
only this time actual U.S. citizens are joining the ranks,
你们不敢冒险
and rather than take the risk
放他们回来
of letting them come home
因为在这里他们也许会暴露其他支持者
where they might reveal who supports their group,
所以你才扣住了他们
you're holding on to them.
也许扣押到武器交易结束
Maybe until this arms deal is done,
也许根本没打算放人 我不知道
or maybe indefinitely, I don't know.
我猜连你们自己都没打算好
My guess is you guys haven't figured out that part.
你的话里猜测的内容不少啊
That is a great deal of speculation.
确实
It is.
我希望有一点我说明确了
I hope I've been clear on one point:
我们要你们归还我们的公民
We'd like our citizens back.
我将向上级汇报此事
I will take up the matter with my superiors.
非常感谢 王子
Thank you so much, Prince.
感谢您能前来 我真心感激
Thanks for coming in. I really appreciate it.
我想我们的武器交易
I assume our arms deal
不会受这次谈话影响吧
is in no way impacted by this conversation.
一点都不会
Not in the slightest.
我送您出去 大使先生
Uh, let me show you out, Mr. Ambassador.
恐怕还用上了点小小的 威胁手段
Might have used my claws... a little.
我们在摩尔多瓦找到了核武买♥♥主
Looks like we got a possible buyer for the nukes in Moldova.
中情局打算派出特遣队
CIA has a team about to move in.
回来再跟你谈
Circle back to you on this?
买♥♥家是个中间人
The buyer is some middleman.
我们还不知道他为谁工作
We don't know yet who he's working for.
希望能在知道前就阻止这次交易
Hopefully we can stop the sale before it gets that far.
我们怎么知道要盯着这个仓库的
How did we know to watch this warehouse?
纯粹幸运
Lucky guess.
别太谦虚
Don't be so modest.
一半直觉一般是科学吧
It was half instinct and half science.
看吧 她就懂
See? She gets it.
所以她才是老大
That's why she's the boss.
对对
Yes, yes.
我就回一楼了
Back to the first floor for me.
我让布莱克给你们送去了些杯子
I had Blake send down some cups for you guys.
真正的杯子
Real ones.
真想送我们礼物的话
Now, if you want to give us a gift...
好好读读我们的报告吧
read our reports.
你刚好赶上
You're just in time.
他们正要开始核武原料交换
They're moving in on the exchange of the nuclear material.
弄清楚买♥♥家信息了吗
Any intel on the buyer?
马塔里·莫莱斯纠 谁派来的还不清楚
Vitalie Morescu. We still don't know who sent him.
他和许多组织都有来往
He has affiliations with multiple groups.
一个摩尔多瓦牛虻 真是好啊
A Moldovan gadfly-- that's just what we need.
一号♥入口安全 前进
Entry Point One clear. Team moving in.
怎么不继续了
What's the holdup?
无法进入
No access.
小队撤退 尝试二号♥入口
Team retreating for Entry Point Two.
为什么那里无法进入
Why is there no access?
我不知道 长官 平面图显示有道门
I don't know, sir, our floor plan indicated a doorway.
肯定是被关上了
It must've been closed up.
还有另一个入口的
There's another point of entry.
只要他们没暴露就好
Yeah, if their cover hasn't been blown.
右侧遭遇攻击
I've got contact right.
鲁斯特 警戒
Rooster, pull front security.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表