剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
是 先生
Will do, sir.
我们得在还来得及时阻止这件事
We've got to stop this thing while there's still time.
第四阶段 爆发影响人数上亿 死亡率在24%至90%间
国务卿女士 第二季 第十九集
女士们先生们 幸运的话我们再过几天
Ladies and gentlemen, with any luck we'll be back
就能重新回七楼了
on the seventh floor within a few days.
在那之前 如果你是在处理喀麦隆的事
Until then, if you're working logistics on Cameroon,
那就在电视机房♥
you're in the TV room.
马特和戴西 你们在餐厅
Matt and Daisy, you're in the dining room.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
有 无线密♥码♥是什么
Yeah, what's the Wi-Fi password?
密♥码♥是
Oh, that would be, uh,
胡子教授 愿灵安息 全部小写
"Professor Whiskers RIP" all lowercase.
我们搬来那天杰森的仓鼠刚刚去世
We moved in the day after Jason's hamster died.
国务卿 杰的电♥话♥ 1号♥线
Ma'am, I have Jay calling for you on line one.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
还有 提前跟大家说一声谢谢
A-A-And thank you in advance, everyone,
谢谢大家这么专业 还有欢迎来我家
for your professionalism, and welcome to my home,
你们能来是我的荣幸
it's an honor to have you here.
冰箱的东西随便吃
Feel free to raid the fridge.
你还好吗 懒虫
How you doing there, slugger?
很好
Aces, apparently.
没有病征
No symptoms.
那就好
Good.
艾比还好吗
Abby hanging in there?
很好 她很坚强 克洛伊在家睡觉呢
Yeah, she's a trooper, and, uh, Chloe's napping away at home.
天哪 我真嫉妒小婴儿
God, I envy toddlers.
我相信肯定会很快见到你
I'm sure I'm gonna see you soon,
但在那之前 你有什么事做吗
but in the meantime, how are you keeping busy?
除了疯狂的浏览医生网站外
Besides not obsessively surfing WebMD--
我真的没有去那个网站
'cause I'm totally not doing that--
我觉得应该看看《唐顿庄园》了
I thought I'd finally catch up on Downton Abbey.
马修·卡劳利死后我就不看了
Ugh, I bailed after Matthew Crawley bit it.
他死了啊
He did, huh?
伙计 你才看到哪啊
Buddy, how far behind are you?
国务卿
Ma'am...
艾萨图大使来了
Ambassador Aissatou has arrived.
我得挂了 杰
Listen, I-I got to run, Jay.
你得定时跟我汇报体温和各个数据
I want regular updates on temp and vitals.
两小时发一次短♥信♥ 知道了吗
Texts every two hours, got it?
要是我不发了 葬礼的时候说点好话
If they stop coming, say nice things about me at my funeral.
我肯定要说一堆你的糗事
Oh, it'll be nothing but mortifying stories.
-三个词 -不要 求你
- Three words... - No, please, don't.
梵蒂冈
Vatican...
国宴
State Dinner.
他们接受了我的致歉的
They accepted my apology.
但主不会原谅你的
Yeah, but God won't.
重点是 除非你希望永远留着这个恶名
Point is, unless you want to be embarrassed for all eternity,
那这次就不许死 惠特曼 知道了吗
don't die on me, Whitman, okay?
我 我尽力 国务卿
I, uh... I'll do my best, ma'am.
艾萨图大使 欢迎来到我家
Ambassador Aissatou, welcome to my home,
还有我很抱歉
and also, sorry.
不必 国务卿女士
Please, Madam Secretary,
能在您的宅邸见面
a meeting at your private residence?
可是让全世界外交官都嫉妒的事
I am the envy of diplomats the world over.
我们向你保证
We want to assure you...
妈妈 我有事跟你说
Mom, I need to talk to you about something.
艾萨图大使 这是我女儿 斯蒂芬
Ambassador Aissatou, my daughter, Stevie.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
失敬 我很抱歉
Excuse me. I'm very sorry.
不必 出场是成功的政♥治♥的一半
Don't be. Knowing how to make an entrance is half of politics.
另一半是恰当的退场
The other half being a graceful exit.
是的
Yes.
抱歉 如我所说 我们向你保证
My apologies, as I was saying, we want to assure you
如蒙允许 美国和国际社会
that the United States and the international community
随时都准备着帮助控制
stand at the ready to help contain the outbreak
喀麦隆的疫情爆发
in Cameroon if you'll allow us.
我代表我的政♥府♥接受一切援助
I have my government's proxy to entertain all offers of aid.
全球危机基金在见纳设有分队
A team from the Global Emergency Foundation is stationed in Ghana.
他们已经做好了立刻前往喀麦隆的准备
They're prepared to deploy to Cameroon right away.
他们会受到最热烈的欢迎
They will be most welcome.
他们将前往受疫灾区
They'll travel to the affected areas,
着手控制疫情
assess the severity of the outbreak,
为进一步行动设立简单的营救指挥部
and set up a base camp for further operations,
但他们需要有力的保护
but they will need robust force protection.
您的军队能提供这种保护吗
Can your military supply them with that?
我会保证他们得到需要的军力保护
I will see to it that they have all the troops they need.
根据队伍营救的结果和成果
And then depending on the team's results and success,
将会有更多援助到达
more resources will follow.
时间紧迫
Well, as time is of the essence,
现在就有小队在这里能同您协商
we have a team here with whom you can coordinate.
当然可以
Of course.
请跟我来
Won't you come with me?
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
抱歉打扰了你们
Sorry about the interruption.
没关系 正常
Don't worry about it, it happens.
什么事
What's up?
我知道现在情势很紧张
Okay, so I know things are crazy right now.
我是说 学校的所有人都在
Um, I mean, everyone at school's wigging out
讨论马尔堡病毒 如果
about Marburg virus, and if...
如果现在不太合适 我很理解
if now is not a good time, I completely understand.
我们可以之后再谈这件事
We can talk about this later...
五分钟前确实不太合适
Five minutes ago wasn't a good time,
不过现在可以
but now's okay.
好吧 就是
Okay, so...
杰瑞斯有没有跟你说
Oh! Did Jareth tell you
我今天早上还顺路送了他一程
that I gave him a ride this morning?
他说了 而且你好像
Yeah, uh, he did, and a-apparently
还给他买♥♥了双靴子
you bought him some boots?
布雷克把链接发给他之后
Well, after Blake texted him the link,
我上了一下那家公♥司♥的网站
I went on the company's site, you know,
确保还有他的鞋号♥和样式什么的
just to make sure they still had his size and stuff.
什么 你还知道他的鞋号♥
What? You know his size?
对 布莱克看尺寸很在行
Yeah. Blake's really good at eyeballing that kind of thing.
网站上
So, they had this
有个一键购买♥♥的按钮
one-click purchase button,
我就点了一下
I was just like, bam,
-没多想 -妈 我得阻止你
- right in the corner... - Ew, Mom, I just have to stop you
跟你说明白这很奇怪
and tell you that this is weird.
-那孩子需要靴子 -你当他是三岁小孩吗
- The boy needed boots! - Who is he, tiny Tim?
我对你的新男友示好
Okay, I shouldn't have to justify being nice
还得找理由吗
to your new boyfriend.
我们过后再聊
We'll talk about it later.
妈 我是认真的
Mom, seriously.
这太奇怪了
This is weird!
你才奇怪
You're weird!
我们来看看
Well, time to find out
你的这个直觉要付出我们多少代价吧
how much this hunch of yours is gonna cost us.
我们
"Us?"
从空军那里大费口舌借来新一代
You're not the one who had to wrangle a next-gen
监视无人机的又不是你
surveillance drone from the Air Force.
那你是怎么这么快就借来了
How'd you get them to turn it over so fast, anyway?
我说过了 我在内华达克里奇基地有个熟人
I told you, I've got an old buddy works out at Creech in Nevada.
熟人
"Old buddy."
闭嘴
Shut up.
好了 干正事吧
Okay, here we go.
这是六天前车队停留的加油站
Here's the gas station where the convoy stopped six days ago.
我们当时就注意到了 但是没多想
Which we noted at the time, but didn't think much of
因为那是个加油站
because, again, it's a gas station.
可我们现在无计可施 验证下简的理论吧
And, again, we're desperate, so let's just test Jane's theory.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表