剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
写了什么
Saying what?
我不干了
我希望他知道这是什么意思
I hope he knows what that means.
意味着我们不能保护他了吗
That we can't protect him?
是的 他绝对知道
Oh, yeah. He knows.
他要去哪呢
Where will he go?
我猜吗 他会投奔瑞典的妹妹
Best guess? He'll seek asylum in Sweden with his sister.
发生了这事
At the end of the day,
他也就剩下妹妹可以依靠了
she's pretty much all he's got.
国务卿女士 俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
Madam Secretary, the Ambassador of Russia.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
希望时间不会太长
I hope this is quick.
我一个女朋友还拿了今晚肯尼迪剧院
One of my girlfriends has tickets for tonight's recital
音乐会的票等我呢
at the Kennedy Center.
别担心 很快的
Oh, don't worry. It will be.
大使先生 你被召来
Mr. Ambassador, you have been summoned here
替你的国家对空军一号♥的非法
to answer for the illegal and unconscionable cyber attack
恶意网络攻击给出个交代
your country made on Air Force One.
空军一号♥被袭击了
Air Force One was hacked?
被你的国家 故意攻击了
In a deliberate assault... by your country.
我以为那是太阳耀斑干扰呢
I thought it was a solar flare.
别跟我绕弯子
Don't play games with me.
拜托 国务卿女士 我只是
Please, Madam Secretary, I'm merely trying to...
听着就行
Just listen.
我有一个口信要给你的总统
I have a message for your president.
美国保留在我们认为
The United States maintains its right
合理的时候复仇的权利
to retaliate when we deem it necessary.
今晚
Tonight...
我们认为时机很合适
we deem it necessary.
什么时候
When is this happening?
现在
Right now.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表