剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
还是等确认了身份再说
or wait for him to come out to make a positive I.D.
但却有可能失去一枪毙命机会呢
and risk missing a clean shot?
我们能不能保住希雷亚
Can we do it without killing Hijriyyah,
她可能是被挟持的
who's most likely being held against her will?
应该没时间派地面部队
No time to put boots on the ground
突袭了吧
and raid the compound, I guess.
向东两小时车程
There's a Delta team on an undisclosed JSOC base
有一个三角洲部队基地
about two hours to the east,
但他们赶到的时候
but by the time they spin up,
迪萨估计早就跑了
Disah will probably be long gone.
没必要为了杀掉一个生死不明的人
Well, no sense in going to all this trouble
大费周章
to kill a man only to not be sure he's dead.
我们等着确定身份
Let's wait for the positive I.D.,
然后再袭击卡车
then we'll hit the trucks.
我问问总统 但我想他会同意的
I'll consult with POTUS, but I'm sure he'll agree.
快听
Oh, listen,
我知道现在外面有很多
I know there's a lot of noise
关于病毒的传言
out there right now about the virus.
感谢你们能专注于眼前的工作
I appreciate your focus on the job at hand.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
美国国立卫生研究院
马里兰州 贝塞斯达
他老婆叫凡妮莎吗
His wife's name is Vanessa?
他们已经在一起九年了
Yes, they've been together nine years.
有孩子吗
Kids?
两个女儿 爱莎和金姆
Two daughters, Aisha and Kim.
那他还去
And he still went.
他跟杰伊说他希望能
He told Jay he'd want someone to do the same
为女儿做同样的事
for his girls.
-别打扰我 好吗 -是 国务卿
- No interruptions, okay? - Yes, ma'am.
圣特马利太太
Mrs. Santumari?
你好
Hi. Hi.
快看 管用了
Look... it worked.
治疗起作用了
The treatment... it worked.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
禁止进入
两小时以前 我还在给他的父母打电♥话♥
Two hours ago, I was telling his parents
让他们快赶过来 因为我不
to hurry down here because I didn't...
天啊 我太失礼了
Oh, God, where are my manners?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
国务卿女士 这位是哈特医生
Madam Secretary, this is Dr. Hart.
很荣幸见到您 国务卿
It's a pleasure, ma'am.
我也很荣幸
Ah, believe me, the pleasure's all mine.
医生 请把您告诉我话的告诉她
Doctor, tell her what you told me.
他已经退烧
Well, his fever's down,
生命指标都已经稳定了
uh, his vitals are stable.
我们对他的情况很乐观
We are very optimistic.
我们给克里斯的药和治疗埃博拉的药
The drug that we gave Chris works along similar lines
Zmapp的原理差不多
to ZMAPP, which was developed for Ebola.
这样的话
In that case,
许多病人几天之内
many patients were symptom-free
就能毫发无伤的行走了
and on their feet in a matter of days.
现在我们还不能完全肯定
Now, we cannot be 100% sure,
但我们相信克里斯正在好转
but we believe that Chris is moving in that direction.
真是奇迹
It's a miracle.
这里奇迹有时会发生的
Sometimes we get those around here.
-我真为你高兴 -谢谢
- I'm very happy for you... - Thank you.
也松了一口气
...and relieved.
如果你需要什么 就直接给我打电♥话♥
Listen, anything you need, call me directly.
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
医生 我能跟您说句话吗
Doctor, can I speak with you for a second?
当然
Sure.
这种药可以完全扭转我们在喀麦隆
This drug could be a complete game-changer
对抗病毒大爆发的局势
for us in fighting the outbreak in Cameroon.
这药前景无限 我同意
It's very promising, I agree with you.
但是 现在还在试验阶段
Unfortunately, it's still in the experimental phase.
等会儿
W-W-Wait.
别这样 这是特殊时期
Come on, I mean, desperate times.
药物管理局就不能快速批准吗
Can't the FDA fast-track it?
这种药的核心成分
The key component in the drug
源自转基因烟草
is derived from genetically modified tobacco plants,
我们的种植量不多
of which we've grown very few,
所以即使药监会今天就批准
so even if the FDA gave us the go ahead today,
我们还需要好几年才能生产出足够的药
we would still be years out from having enough medication
来扭转这次大爆发的局势
to turn the tide of that outbreak.
那你有多少
How much is there?
今天早上之后 还剩三支
After this morning, three doses.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没出现症状吧
Hey, you're asymptomatic, right?
你好
Hello to you, too.
从二十分钟之前到现在 我都挺好的
Yeah, as of 20 minutes ago, I'm fine.
即使你感染了马尔堡病毒
So even if you had the Marburg virus,
传染给我的唯一方法是
the only way I could catch it is through
体液交换 对吧
the exchange of bodily fluids, right?
我感觉有点被性骚扰了
I'm starting to feel sexually harassed.
别担心 因为你只需要站在那
Well, don't worry, 'cause you're gonna stand over there.
没问题
No problem.
对了 你比我律师勇敢多了
You're braver than my lawyer, by the way.
他只愿意通过电♥话♥来帮我写遗嘱
He would only review my will by phone.
真是个好消息
That's fantastic news.
克里斯的妻子一定长舒了一口气
Chris's wife must be so relieved.
是的 没错
Yeah, she was.
自私地说 我很高兴医生能有
Selfishly, I'm kind of glad the doctors have an ace
治疗的办法 虽然药不多
up their sleeve, even if there are only a few doses.
你看了博科圣地的视频吗
Did you watch the Boko Haram video?
很奇怪班格特没有出现
Weird that Bangote's not in it.
是吧
It is, right?
这种宣传攻势
Spectacular attention-getting attack,
他这么自大的人
you'd think a megalomaniac like him
应该把功劳都归为自己
would take all the credit.
那您是怎么想的呢
So, what are you thinking?
我觉得他也感染了马尔堡病
I'm thinking he's got Marburg.
这真是理想的赏罚
Talk about poetic justice.
只有这个可能
Well, it only makes sense.
这种病传播得很快
The disease is highly communicable.
他处在疾病爆发的中心
He's at the epicenter of the outbreak,
而且他至少和一名感染者
and he's crossed paths with at least one
接触过 克里斯
infected person, Chris.
假设他没有出面
Let's say he's gone off the grid
是因为他不想让全世界知道他快死了
because he doesn't want the world to know he's dying.
他可是说过
He's on record as saying
忠实信者是不会被感染的
the pure of faith won't get sick.
所以他很尴尬
So he's embarrassed
因为科学才是真的
because it turns out science is real.
-怎么了 -如果他病了 他还算什么
- So what? - If he's sick, what else is he?
害怕慢慢被折磨死
Terrified of dying a slow, agonizing death.
我觉得这是个机会
I think there may be an opportunity here.
您不会是想把我们
You cannot seriously be thinking of offering...
仅有的药物
that man one of the few...
我们必须要控制住病情
We've got to contain this outbreak...
用在他
existing doses of the cure...
我们要让博科圣地
We have got to have a cease-fire...
身上吧
you've got.
停火
in place with Boko Haram.
您是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
杰伊 这个药物可能是我们唯一的筹码
Jay, this drug could be our only leverage.
这么说您宁愿把药给那个杀人狂
So you'd rather give it to a mass murderer
也不愿意给其他被感染的好人吗
than to any one of the decent people who've been infected?
-我明白 -不 你不明白 这个病毒
- I understand. - No, you don't. This thing has a 20%
致死率为20%到90% 我还跟一个病人握过手
to 90% kill rate, and I shook a sick man's hand.
我有老婆孩子
I have a wife and a little baby girl at home,
我也有可能随时发高烧
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表