剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
When exactly did this alleged bribery take place?
上周四 在乔治城的德莱登家里
Last Thursday, Dryden house in Georgetown.
12日 周四
早7:00 总统日常简报
国安局简报 早8:00
帕里西来电 早11:15
与联调局局长共进午餐
我当时并不在那里
I wasn't even there.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
精确到每分钟的行踪证据吗
What, for every minute of the day?
对
Yeah.
克里格
Craig.
你还在听吗
You there?
克里格
Craig?
你陷害了我
You set me up.
你什么意思
I beg your pardon?
里夫斯不干净 对吧
Reeves is dirty, isn't he?
所以你才让我在没想清楚前就支持他
That's why you made me endorse him before I was ready.
所以我才接到瓦内萨·钟的电♥话♥
That's why I am getting phone calls from Vanessa Chung.
报社打来的吗
From the chronicle?
她刚才指控我
She just accused me
于上周会见里夫斯并收他的回扣
of meeting Reeves last week and taking kickbacks.
你觉得是我告诉她的吗
And you think I'm the source?
你觉得这很有意思吗
This is funny to you?
这可事关我的职业生涯
This is my career we're talking about.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
你真觉得我会在大选之际让总统深陷丑闻中吗
You really think I'm gonna expose the President to a scandal
得了吧 她是在吓唬你
with an election coming up? Come on. It's a bluff.
你愿意出多少钱
How much you want to bet
赌那记者是跟麦克·B一伙的
that reporter is working for Mike B.?
你说得对
You're right.
是麦考德
McCord,
是她在搞这些幺蛾子想整我
she's stirring the pot just to screw me.
相信我 她会后悔的
Yeah, well, she'll regret it, believe me.
那这事怎么处理
What about the story?
给她提供个不在场证明
Give her an alibi.
我不能
I can't.
其中牵涉到伊利诺伊的某位参议员
It involves a certain senator from Illinois.
真是倒霉啊
Well, that's unfortunate.
好吧
All right.
我可以终止这些流言蜚语
I can kill the story.
报社编辑和我交情不错 不过钟
The editor and I go way back, but Chung...
钟可不好摆平
Chung is a bulldog.
她不得到真♥相♥不罢休
She's not gonna stop until she has the truth.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
搞定这事
Handle it.
我怎么知道你现在不是在耍我呢
How do I know you're not playing me right now?
我猜你没法知道
Well, I guess you don't.
但如果你想度过这个难关
But if you want to save your skin,
你别无选择 不是吗
you don't really have a choice, do you?
迪米特里消失了
Dmitri's gone.
什么 你什么意思
What? What-what do you mean?
他的资料被人从俄♥罗♥斯♥系统里清除了
I mean his file's been wiped from the Russian system.
就好像从来就没有这个人一样
It's like he doesn't exist.
该死
Damn it.
有人想让他消失
Someone wanted him to disappear,
显然不是我们
and it sure as hell wasn't us.
所以我正把他的支援小组撤离莫斯科
That's why I'm pulling his support team from Moscow.
这么早 你不能这么做
Already? You can't do that.
这是我的行动
It's my operation.
只要有必要我就会这么做
I'll do whatever I need to.
现在俄♥国♥♥军♥队正聚集在乌克兰边境上
There are Russian troops amassed on the Ukraine border.
我们需要准确的情报
We need solid intel,
比以往任何时候都需要
now more than ever.
没错 而且我们得面对现实
Exactly. And I can't afford
这孩子可能...已经死了
to keep assets in place for a kid who,
我负担不起继续在那里安插线人
let's face it, is probably dead.
万一你弄错了呢
What if you're wrong?
你打算把他一笔划掉吗
You just want to write him off?
不 但如果真到了那一步
No. But if it comes to it,
我们就得这么做
that's exactly what we're gonna do.
这么做有什么问题吗
Or do we have a problem?
没有
No.
对你来说很容易 是吧
It's so easy for you, isn't it?
我也不好受 别以为我就是冷血的人
I learned the hard way, don't make this personal.
好吧
Okay.
迪米特里正要成为
Dmitri is in a position
我们在俄♥国♥安插的最高级别的
to become the most highly placed US Intelligence asset
美国情报线人
we've ever had in Russia.
他配得上我们能够提供的任何机会
He deserves every chance we can give him.
只要...拜托 再给几天时间
Just... Come on. A couple
让他有机会联♥系♥我们吧
of days to make contact.
我只有这么点要求
That's all I ask.
24小时
You have 24 hours.
如果他到时还没有联♥系♥ 我就撤销行动
If he doesn't make contact by then, I'm shutting it down.
早7:00 总统日常简报
国安局简报 早8:00
帕里西来电 早11:15
与联调局局长共进午餐
我肯定是吓到他了
I definitely spooked him.
监控呢
And the surveillance?
已经安好了
Already in place.
如果他上钩了 我们准备好了
If he takes the bait, we'll be ready.
好的 我们的黑客怎么样了
Good. What about our hacker?
俄♥国♥方面有联♥系♥吗
Any word on the Russia connection?
我们还在调查他的影响
We're still going through his effects.
看起来他一周前将两千万卢布现金
It looks like he converted 20 million rubles, cash,
兑换成了比特币
into bitcoin over a week ago.
证据还是不够确凿
Still not definitive.
得等到我们确切知道那笔钱从何而来才行
Not until we know exactly where that money came from.
我同意
I agree.
我们得解密那台笔记本里的内容
We need decrypts on that laptop.
奥利弗·肖正在想办法呢
Oliver Shaw is into it.
好吧 等你们有发现了告诉我
All right. Let me know when you have something.
好的
Yeah.
下午好 上尉 很抱歉这样对待你
但我需要你进行一项特殊的任务
所以有必要采取一些预防措施
祝贺你
谢谢您 将军 但祝贺我什么
迪米特里·谢尔盖维奇·派特洛夫
欢迎加入格勒乌[苏军总参谋部情报总局]
俄♥国♥总参谋部总部 莫斯科
不要呆呆地盯着总统看 帮我拿着东西
我要去一下洗手间
战争命令
快点 我们有很多事要做
你能帮我一个忙吗
你也帮我一个忙就行 帅哥
其实我只要用一下电♥话♥而已
你确定不要我帮你做别的吗
就这件事而已 谢谢
古德温先生
Uh, Mr. Goodwin?
我是俄♥国♥皮毛交易所的阿尔卡迪
This is Arkady from the Russian fur exchange.
我很抱歉我延误了一阵
I'm sorry for the delay,
但我刚加入了一个新的销♥售♥小组
but I just joined a new sales team.
你预定的货品已经准备好了
Your custom order is ready,
其中还有一份额外的礼物
and it includes an additional bonus gift.
我们将在半小时后
We will be shipping
发货并全程追踪货品信息
in a half hour with full tracking.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Good-bye.
怎么了
Oh. Hey, what's up?
收到迪米特里的消息了 他没事
Got a signal from Dmitri. He's okay.
你确定吗
Well, are you sure?
确定 他留了一封加密的语♥音♥邮件
Yeah, he left a coded voicemail.
而且他将被调往格勒乌
And he's been transferred to the GRU.
好的 他可以行动吗
Okay, is he operational?
是的 而且他已经有所发现了
Yes, and he has something.
是什么
What is it?
我不知道 他正在去往秘密情报交换点
I don't know. He's on his way to the dead drop now.
好的 预计抵达时间呢
Okay. ETA?
三十分钟
30 minutes.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
可再生能源...
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表