剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
So you had nothing to do with Air Force One?
中国在布一个很长远的局 国务卿女士
China is playing a long game, Madam Secretary.
当我们来找你们的时候
When we come for you,
是不会带着导弹和黑客的
it won't be with missiles and cyber attacks.
我们会让你们用整个美国来抵债
We'll repossess you.
我很抱歉 国务卿女士
I apologize, Madam Secretary.
谢谢 布雷克
Thank you, Blake.
拉塞尔·杰克逊办公室 现在
在国家情报局长面前
Grilling Oliver Shaw about the Air Force One hack
就空军一号♥被黑的事拷问奥利弗·肖
in front of the Director of National Intelligence?
我不会管它叫拷问
I wouldn't call it a grilling.
而我现在还听说你在跟陈部长召开
And now I'm hearing about some emergency meeting
紧急会议 天晓得是为什么
with Minister Chen about God knows what.
也许我们的策略不一样
Maybe we got different playbooks,
但当我们要呼吁全世界
but when appealing to the world
一同跟俄♥国♥开战的时候
to go to war with Russia,
我想重要的是搞清事实
I think it's important to get the facts straight.
你那些事实要多清楚有多清楚
Your facts are about as straight as they're gonna get.
我但愿你该不会跟亨利说这事吧
I hope to hell you're not talking to Henry about this.
这关亨利什么事
What does Henry have to do with anything?
他来找过我 跟我说什么操之过急的话
He came to me, babbling about some half-cocked theory.
好吧 那是你和亨利之间的事
Well, that's between you and Henry.
我有一些很严肃的问题
I have serious questions.
我告诉你 那些根本不是问题
And I am telling you that you don't.
海军陆战队一号♥就在外面的草地上待命
Marine One is out there on the lawn right now.
空军一号♥停在安德鲁斯空军基地
Air Force One is ready at Andrews
准备接你去联♥合♥国♥
ready to take you to the UN
发表那个你24小时前坚持要做的演讲
to make a speech you insisted on giving out 24 hours ago.
如果我发表这个演讲 而我们又搞错了
If I make the speech and we are wrong,
会毁掉美国几十年的信誉
it could destroy the U.S.'s credibility for decades.
如果我不演讲了 拉塞尔
If I miss this speech, Russell,
这只不过是历史的一个脚注而已
it's barely a footnote in the history.
我跟你说 现在就登上海军陆战队一号♥
I am telling you, to get on Marine One.
总统在等你
The president's waiting.
你现在不是应该在联♥合♥国♥吗
Aren't you suppose to be in the UN right now?
亨利 你最好是对的
Henry, you'd better be right about this.
边和市 越南
带我离开这里 我病了
你一定得帮帮我
你还好吗
谁来帮帮忙 谁来帮帮忙
我这里需要帮助
给我一架轮床 快点
杰弗里 当我说国务卿不会
Jeffrey, when I say the secretary
按照既定的日程就此事发表演说的时候
won't be addressing this matter in the pressed date,
我正是这个意思
that is exactly what I mean by that.
显然她要取消出席联♥合♥国♥演讲
Obviously she had a reason for
自有她的原因
cancelling her appearance at the UN.
我可没说过
Look, I'm not saying
这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥ 是你说的
it's related to national security. You are.
如果你就这么写了发表出来 你最好
And if you print it, you'd better
把你律师的电♥话♥设成拨号♥快捷键
have your lawyer on speed dial.
你做得越来越好了
You're getting good at that.
我今天获得了很多练习机会
I'm getting a lot of practice today.
如果我们发出一份声明
Look, if we just release a statement
媒体就会安静一点的
the press would calm down.
我们给他们任何信息
Anything we feed them
只会让他们更加饥渴
is gonna make them hungrier.
我们还是等到有什么可说了再说吧
Let's wait until we have something to say.
比如说 我被炒鱿鱼了
Like, for example, I've been fired.
杰克逊先生的办公室安静得很古怪
Mr. Jackson's office has been eerily quiet.
是的 胜过千言万语
Yes, and it's speaking volumes.
这能说明什么呢
What's it's saying exactly?
白宫不想显得地位不稳
The White House doesn't want to look unstable
并深陷危机
and the middle of a crisis.
还有他们会晚点再来处置我
And it will deal with me later.
...宣布我们跟乌克兰人♥民♥
...announcing our new partnership
结成新的伙伴关系
with the people of Ukraine.
今天 我们划定了一条界限
Today, we're drawing a line in the sand.
因为当我们谈到自♥由♥的事业
because when it comes to the cause of freedom,
我们都是乌克兰人
we're all Ukrainians.
我写的演讲稿要比这好太多了
My speech was so much better.
为了躲避媒体关注
In order to facilitate avoiding the press.
我现在正式要宣布自己没空
I'm officially making myself unavailable.
我得去观看一场橄榄球赛
I have a football game to get to.
等我回来的时候
And when I get back,
请你们想出办法 告诉我
please figure out what I'm going to say
关于不在联♥合♥国♥发言 我该怎么表态
about not having anything to say in the UN.
怎么了
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉怪怪的
It's kind of bizarre.
回家感觉就好了
Then it ought to feel right at home.
到底怎么了
What?
当博泽克一个月前来华盛顿的时候
When Bozek came to DC a month ago,
他可是跪着
he was on his knees
请求加入北约的
begging for NATO membership.
瞧他现在什么样 在白宫里
Now look at him: at White House,
跟美国总统在一起
with the President of the United States
就差没立一个血契了
doing everything but making a blood pact?
他得到的比他想要的还多
He's getting more than he wanted.
可不是吗
He is, isn't he?
依我看这很诡异
I'm saying it's weird.
您觉得呢
What are you saying?
这人得从自己的飞机里跳出来
The man had to jump out of his own plane.
这不是疯了吗
That's insane, right?
是的
Right.
召集全体人员
Pull the staff together.
找出博泽克的飞机事故中
Find out everything you can
你们能找到的一切细节
about the incident on Bozek's plane.
不要声张
Quietly.
如果这事被传出去了
And if word gets out,
我发誓所有人都会被炒掉
I'll swear you all went rogue.
遵命 国务卿
Yes, ma'am.
加油 黑豹 冲啊
Come on, Panthers! Let's go!
别让他们得逞 你们可以的
Hold 'em! You got this!
被46号♥拦截...
Tackled by number 46...
我不知道我在担心什么
I don't know what I was worried about.
我是说 他表现很好
I mean, he's doing great.
他每一个拦截都丢了
He's missed every tackle.
这就是我要说的话
That's what I'm talking about.
他只做到了最低的程度
He's doing the bare minimum.
宝贝 我觉得他从没表现这么好过
Babe, I think he's playing at the top of his game.
那就更好了
Well, even better.
那些大个子仅仅是从他身边擦过
Those big guys are just brushing by him.
就已经吓到我了
Works for me.
那么 乌克兰人黑进了空军一号♥
So is it a totally crazy idea
并将责任推给了俄♥国♥人
that the Ukrainians hacked into Air Force One,
再精心策划了自己的飞机事故以掩盖罪行
pinned it on the Russians, and then orchestrated
这个想法是疯了吗
their own plane crash to cover their tracks?
为什么
Why?
因为在我沿这条路走下去之前
Because I need to know just how crazy it is
我得知道到底有多疯狂
before I go down this road.
不 我是问他们为什么要那么做
No, I mean, why would they do that?
怎么样才能让美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
How do you get the President of the United States
决心对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥呢
to commit to taking on Russia?
那就是让他认为俄♥国♥人袭击了他们
Make him think that he was attacked by them.
那样的话他就不会允许
Then he'll never allow
任何侵犯乌克兰的行为
for any kind of aggression against Ukraine.
这个动作也太大了
That's a huge swing.
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
你觉得 是不是想多了
So... is it nuts?
有这可能吗
Is it possible?
飞机出问题以后 乘客花了多长时间
How long did it take the passengers to jump
才从飞机上跳下来
after the plane got in trouble?
根据黑匣子的记录
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表