剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
你们都没告诉她自己有哪些权利吧
Have you even read her the Miranda?
我们一直在走温和路线
We've been trying to keep things friendly.
你们都把她当囚犯了 能有多温和
How friendly can things be when you're holding her prisoner?
她不是囚犯 她同意留在这里
She's not a prisoner; she agreed to remain with us.
那是因为她不想回利比亚
Because she doesn't want to go back to Libya.
这么说吧
Okay, look.
我们还需要几天 到这周末结束
We need a few more days. The weekend.
希雷亚手上有关于贾布里勒·迪萨的关键信息
Hijriyyah holds the key to finding Jibral Disah.
要是错过这次机会
If we miss this chance,
再有其他线索可能得花上好几年
it could be years before we have another lead.
就到这周末
The weekend.
周一一早 希雷亚·艾尔·布里
Monday morning, Hijriyyah Al Bouri
就得录入系统 要么是地方参战者
goes into the system, either as an enemy combatant,
要么是政♥治♥难民
or a political refugee.
琼斯倒是说对了一件事
Jones is right about one thing:
希雷亚或许同意留在这里
Hijriyyah may have agreed to stay in our custody,
但她没理由把我们当朋友
but she has no reason to see us as friends.
我们不过是把她
We're just strangers that took her
从仅有的家里带走的陌生人
from the only home she's ever known.
尽管那个家危险又毫无希望
Bleak and dangerous as that home was.
也许她需要见个熟面孔
Maybe she needs to see a familiar face.
一个能让她见识到更好未来的希望的人
Someone who can give her hope for a better future.
那个老师 莱拉
The teacher, Laila.
我们上次把她逼得不轻
We pushed her pretty hard the last time.
她还会想帮我们吗
You think she'll want to help us again?
莱拉有个弟弟
Laila has a brother
为来美国努力了两年了
who's been trying to come here for two years.
他与过去和现在的
He's got no affiliation
任何激进组织都没有关联
with any radical group, past or present.
很清白
The guy is clean.
我们能让国♥务♥院♥给他的签证开绿灯
Can we get State to expedite his visa
换取她的合作吗
in exchange for her cooperation?
等等 这真需要
Okay, hold on. Does this really rise
我出丈夫牌帮忙吗
to the level of me playing the husband card?
不麻烦了
Save it.
我会向拉塞尔·杰克逊申请许可
I'll get approval from Russell Jackson
办公室见
and I'll meet you back at the office.
今早我收到了奥利弗·肖办公室发来的简报
So, I got a memo this morning from Oliver Shaw's office.
你让他查塔莉娅·派特洛夫
You asked him to run a search on Talia Petrov.
奥利弗为墨菲追踪总部的所有事项
Everything Oliver does for Murphy Station
都会经过国情局长办公室
is run through ODNI.
算是体制内的规定
It's kind of a bureaucratic turf thing.
我只想确认一下她有没有事
I just wanted to check and see if she was okay.
亨利 她被俄♥罗♥斯♥警方逮捕了
Look, Henry, she's been arrested by the Russian police.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为考虑到你与迪米特里·派特洛夫的渊源
Because given your history with Dmitri Petrov,
我认为你会反应过激
I had this crazy idea you might react badly.
你要是着手救她就不会
Not if you're working to get her out.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
自从塔莉娅回到俄♥罗♥斯♥
Ever since Talia returned to Russia,
她就向军方施压让他们交出
she's been pressuring the military
迪米特里的遗体好举♥行♥葬礼
to turn over Dmitri's remains for burial.
官方对她的说法是他在乌克兰前线服役时
Now, officially, she was told that he died of a fever,
死于高烧
while serving at the front in Ukraine.
其实他八成是死于枪杀
When in reality, he was most likely shot,
或是折磨致死
or... tortured to death.
没错
Yeah.
迪米特里的遗体是他们政♥府♥
Dmitri's body is evidence
以叛徒之名处死他的证据
his government executed him as a traitor.
他们绝不会交给她 冒险暴露的
They'll never give him back to her and risk exposure.
她威胁说要公之于众
She was threatening to go public.
他们得做些什么
They needed to do something
让她闭嘴
to keep her quiet.
塔莉娅·派特洛夫刚刚出院
Talia Petrov just got out of the hospital.
正处在癌症的恢复期
She's recovering from cancer.
要是他们把她送进劳工营
How long do you think she'll last
她才能挺多久
if they put her in a work camp?
现在他们把她关在了
Right now, they're holding her
市内一个监狱
at a jail in the city.
他们应该只会把她
And we don't think they'll hold her
关上几个月
for more than a few months.
直到能够让她
Just long enough to convince her
打消念头
to drop her request.
我们最好的选择
Our best option here
就是静观其变
is to let events take their course.
上次我静观其变
The last time I let events take their course,
迪米特里就被捕杀害了
Dmitri was captured and killed.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
是我招募的他
I recruited him.
我想他保证
I promised him
我愿意不惜一切保护他的安全
I would do everything I could to keep him safe.
你也那么做了 但结果不是你能决定的
And you did, but in the end, it wasn't your call.
情报工作总会有人牺牲 亨利
The human cost is part of the intelligence game, Henry.
我们不可能把所有人都救了
We can't save everyone.
我知道
I know.
她的名字叫塔莉娅·派特洛夫
Her name is Talia Petrov.
她住在列♥宁♥大街的一家医院里
She's being held at a facility near Leninsky Prospekt.
你见到她后能给我打电♥话♥吗
Will you call me when you've seen her?
好的 谢谢你 布拉舍夫先生
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Brayshev.
原来在这
Ugh! Here it is.
我感觉刚刚才回家似的
I feel like I literally just got home,
可现在又要出去了
and now I'm turning around to go right back out again.
真烦
I hate it.
所以我才不去当明星
That's why I never became a rock star.
再加上我不会唱歌♥
That and I can't sing.
明星也会睡懒觉
Rock stars sleep in.
你早晨四点就起来
You're jumping out of bed at 4:00 A.M.
回邮件了
to answer e-mails.
我的人熬了通宵
My staff spent the night
给我准备新任俄♥罗♥斯♥外♥交♥部♥长的报告
preparing a report for the new Russian Foreign Minister,
我得赶在今天上午见面之前
and I had to give them notes before
给他们批示
our meeting this morning.
又要跟俄♥国♥人打交道了
So you're back on the Russian merry-go-round.
想要打好反恐的战争
Well, if you want to fight terror,
就得跟强大的朋友一起
you got to run with the big dogs.
我想起件事来
Ooh, which reminds me,
我们收到墨菲站的请求
we got the request from Murphy Station
他们要求加快办理莱拉·伊亚德弟弟的签证
for the expedited visa for Laila Ayyad's brother.
如果能把他弄到美国
She agreed to help us with Hijriyyah
她就答应帮我们找到希雷亚
if we could get him into the U.S.
已经在处理了
Well, it's in process.
我们转交给了领事局的
We forwarded it to Marc Forsythe
马克·福赛思去办这事
at the Bureau of Consular Affairs.
"正在处理"是什么意思
What does "in process" mean?
我们 今天就得要
Because we need it, like, today.
好吧 我去跟马克谈谈
Okay. I-I can talk to Marc.
他对我有意思
He's got a crush on me.
我也有可能看上他
I'm not above working that.
或者这样吧
Or, how about this?
你处理你部门的事情
How about you deal with your departmental issues,
把积压的都处理完 然后
and clear up the backlog, and...
再让这事通过批准
get this thing approved.
我可是你这边的
I'm on your side, remember?
我怎么感觉不到
Well, it doesn't feel like it.
我觉得你就像个典型的官僚
It feels like I'm dealing with a typical DC bureaucrat.
-等等 -简直可笑
- Wait. Whoa! ?- It is indefensible
我们俩为止工作的这台机器
that this machine we both serve comes to a grinding halt
一到关键时候就罢♥工♥了
whenever something actually needs to get done.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表