剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表
That is a nuance that will be lost
不会注意这个细节
on the Russian public, I'm afraid.
国父去世了
The father of the nation is dead.
民众不知道未来面对着什么
The people have no idea what will happen next!
我们怎样也得和将军们见一面
Can we just get the generals in a room?
国务卿女士
Madam Secretary,
我建议你去参加奥斯特罗夫总统的葬礼
I suggest that you attend president Ostrov's funeral
之后悄悄离开
and then leave quietly.
你是说你要为一张
You're saying that you're willing to sacrifice a chance
莫须有的照片牺牲和美国
at better relations with the united states
巩固外交的机会吗
over a stupid picture?
现在俄♥国♥的每个人都要对我们的处境
This is a time when all Russians must be very mindful
慎之又慎
of the moment we are in.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
安东
Anton...
博泽克同意了
Bozek is in.
他愿意就自治问题在
He's willing to hold a referendum
东乌克兰举♥行♥全民公决
on autonomy in Eastern Ukraine?
只要你撤回全部军队 而且全民公决
Provided you pull your troops out and it's supervised
受联♥合♥国♥监管 没错
by the UN, yes.
把将军们找来
Bring the generals,
我就能让乌克兰加盟
and I'll bring Ukraine.
我试试
I'll see what I can do.
好了 麦克·B是气爆了
Well, Mike B's furious.
他也看到这张照片了
He saw the picture, too?
他当然看到了 他还说 我引用原话
Of course he did. He said, and I quote,
我什么都知道 你们都在我监视范围中
"I see all. I am the pan-opticon.
补救不好就别回来上班了
Fix this or you're fired."
天哪 我真是太蠢了
Oh, god, I'm such an idiot.
确实如此
Yes, you are.
你制♥造♥了一个可能会影响美国未来数年
You created a scandal that could impact U.S. foreign policy
外交史的丑闻 就因为你爱取悦别人
for years to come because you wanted to be nice.
我这么做是出于外交考虑
I was being diplomatic.
我为一个外交家工作
I work for a diplomat.
别否认了 你就是爱取悦人
Face it, you're a people pleaser.
事实上 大多数人我都讨厌
Actually, I hate most people.
我是很努力才把这掩盖起来的
It takes all of my skill to hide that.
所以你就和人家乱拍照
So you take pictures with them instead.
也许你是对的
Oh, maybe you're right.
我无法拒绝别人
I can't not be helpful.
这是我的悲剧性缺陷
It's my tragic flaw.
除了所有俄♥罗♥斯♥人以外
Everyone understands that this whole thing is absurd,
每个人都能理解你
except, of course, the millions of Russians who need to.
至少我得弄明白这事儿到底怎么发生的
I have to at least figure out how the hell it happened.
有句话
One thought.
请允许我作为一个不取悦别人的人说一下
Permission to not be a people pleaser?
给你长♥期♥有效许可
Granted in perpetuity.
奥利弗
Oliver...
总统网络技术部的那个
The president's cyber guy.
他可能会愿意帮忙
He'd probably want to help,
因为他一直 很露骨的在跟你搭讪
since he was... clearly flirting with you.
但你神经过敏拒人千里之外未能发觉
But you were too busy being a neurotic hard-ass to notice.
好吧 我得说 现在很有可能
Okay, for the record, there was a very real chance
我们的飞机也被黑了
That our plane could have been hacked
我们全都坠海身亡
and we were all going to die a watery death.
但是"神经质的白♥痴♥"说得不错
But... "Neurotic hard-ass" is a good start.
真的吗 你喜欢
Really? You like that?
见鬼
Damn it.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥
你要去哪儿 迪米特里
Where are you going, Dmitri?
还有更想去的地方吗
Do you have someplace more interesting to be?
没有 我以为忘带了东西
No, I just, uh, I thought I forgot something.
没事
I'm good.
大使先生
我是迪米特里·派特洛夫上尉
我来向已故的总统表示哀悼
欢迎你 孩子
今天是我们所有人的黑暗日
但我们会借着美酒
回忆总统的光辉岁月来驱散黑暗
敬伟大的帕维尔·伊万诺维奇·奥斯特罗夫
愿他名垂千古
愿他名垂千古
愿他名垂千古
愿他名垂千古
杰森
Hey, Jason!
-你去那边站好 -好
- Okay, go long. Hut! - All right.
我居然没接到
I lost that one in the light.
大家都经历过
Happens to the best of us.
那个...
So...
我想试试外接员
I think I'm gonna try out for wide receiver.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? Hey, that's great.
所以你会签同意书
So... you'll sign the permission slip?
听着...
Now, listen...
离间我和你妈妈可不是明智之举
Trying to split me and mom is not a winning strategy.
过来坐一会儿
Come here, sit down for a second.
我们只是很好奇...
We're just pretty curious...
你怎么突然对橄榄球感兴趣了
where this whole football thing came from.
你和妈妈一直让我加入个什么
You know, you and mom are always asking me to join stuff,
等我真照做了你们却感到奇怪
and then when I actually do, you get all weird about it?
别激动
Hey, hey, pal, calm down.
我们只是聊聊
We're just talking.
出什么事了
What's up?
我...
I, um...
我想交点朋友
I want to make friends. Okay?
你觉得自己在学校没朋友吗
You don't feel like you have friends at school?
不 我的意思是...
No, I mean...
在原来的学校我总有种
at my old school I sort of had this...
神秘的氛围 但到了新学校
aura of mystery, you know, but at my new school
他们只是觉得我奇怪 忽略我
kids just think I'm weird and ignore me.
独来独往的坏处之一就是...
Well, I guess one of the downsides of being a loner is...
大家都不来接近你
everybody leaves you alone.
等一下
Hey, come on, wait a minute,
那个孩子 叫什么来着 凯尔
come on, what about that kid, what's his name? Kyle.
不
Oh, no.
我俩的友谊只存在于《使命召唤》游戏里
No, that's purely a Call of Duty relationship.
凯尔在现实世界可不酷
Kyle's not cool in the real world.
所以你...
Oh, so you-- wait--
你想结交现实世界的真人朋友
so you want actual human friends.
-对 真人朋友 -好吧 听我说
- Yes, actual human friends. - Oh. Okay, listen to me.
你会交到朋友的
You're gonna find them.
好吧
Okay.
我保证
I promise. All right?
我们再来一局 站位
Okay. Let's do a square out. Ready? Hut!
来吧
Here we go.
他说的吗
He said that?
我想交朋友
I want to make friends?
天哪 心疼死我了
Oh, my God, that kills me.
就像一刀插♥进♥了心里
It's like getting stabbed in the heart.
要是他进不去球队 就交不到朋友
So if he doesn't make the team, he won't have friends,
要是进去了 肯定会因受伤而退出
but if he does, he'll end up in traction.
真是矛盾
It's a paradox.
那我们也得让他试一试 不是吗
We have to let him try out, don't we?
是啊
I think we do.
但我跟你说
But... for what it's worth,
我们刚刚玩了半小时接球
we played catch just now for, like, half an hour.
那还真是
Oh, that is
如释重负
such a relief.
我真是个烂家长
I am a terrible parent.
我一直想告诉你来着
I've been meaning to tell you.
国务卿
Ma'am.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 秒杀他们
Love you, too. Give 'em hell.
葛莱弗传来消息
Gorev came through.
与将军们的会面重启了
The meeting with the generals is back on.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表